Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87004 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
flexing11: hamza is gone too soon and there whatlyf is wondering about the beauty of a car i wonder ur childishness!
Let the Dead bury their Dead!!!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by igbsam(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
There is no way he would have survived that crash.

Condolence to the family.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by bestman09(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP to Hamza, but this is what happens when spoilt little brats drive cars they can't afford or able to maintain. The guy was obviously coming back from a party at that ungodly hour, perhaps he was drunk and the road became a race course for him. Too late for blames and regrets. This is an avoidable death!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by manny4life(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Where was he coming from or going to at 5:30am in the morning? Was he under the influence? That looks really bad... RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Men see the ride wey just waste
poverty na bastard... see your like? undecided undecided you value car more than human life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by nora544: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
The car was to fast for him, that is the problem when rich fathers buy big cars for their sons!!!!!!!!!!!!

He must be very fast that a car look like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by vitiyke(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by logica(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
manny4life: Where was he coming from or going to at 5:30am in the morning? Was he under the influence? That looks really bad... RIP.
Yes; he was coming from a club. As if you don't know the drill; for someone that lives in Washington DC.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: poverty na bastard... see your like? undecided undecided you value car more than human life.
Bro His Father looted our common wealth to give his son the good things of life while the masses suffer in poverty. Call me poor, it is your business but...The Car Make sense sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by glosali(f): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Death is really scary www.glowysofiscated..com may hz soul rest in perfct peace
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Haywhymido(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Innalillahi wa innaa ilayhi rajihun

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
its all over speeding on both sides
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Bro His Father looted our common wealth to give his son the good things of life while the masses suffer. Call me poor, it is your business but...The Car Make sense sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin you should have stated it in another way na. if you were born in that family, would you say such?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by BRAV0O(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Too much speed!! Only God know how many times the car must have tumble, RIP bro
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: poverty na bastard... see your like? undecided undecided you value car more than human life.
Lol......your mouth no go kill you, you no dey see comot face? elenu nla. grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
This must be a case of overspeeding. When Abuja roads were bad, we were not seeing such gory scenes but since they were fixed, it has now become a daily sight to see these carnage.

again RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
onuwaje: Judging from the two cars.. Its hard to believe that only two vehicles were involved...
Maybe an asteroid hit them...
RIP to the dead
i believe the car somersaulted many times before hitting that car by the roadside.

r.i.p to him

it pains me when somebody die young.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by popson1st: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is Hamza drunk? At 5:30am where is he coming from or going to?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Look at the car the small boy is driving in a country where being able to eat a balanced meal is a big problem.

Too much shayo is involved.

Well, that's none of my business.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by bigx(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Bro His Father looted our common wealth to give his son the good things of life while the masses suffer in poverty. Call me poor, it is your business but...The Car Make sense sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

His father was a millionaire before 30.
Not everybody that's rich loots

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Lol......your mouth no go kill you, you no dey see comot face? elenu nla. grin cheesy
no vex jare. na just the way him talk na. imagine we dey talk of human life, him dey talk car. I don't think he has ever lost a someone close to him to know the magnitude of pains people could be going through.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by manny4life(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
logica: Yes; he was coming from a club. As if you don't know the drill; for someone that lives in Washington DC.

I can only speculate but can't assume that's why I asked, besides, the drill is if you're under the influence, have a designated driver OR take a taxi/cab home. I'm sure his father has a driver or guard who would have picked him up.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
2sExy1: no vex jare. na just the way him talk na. imagine we dey talk of human life, him dey talk car. I don't think he has ever lost a someone close to him to know the magnitude of pains people could be going through.

check ur mail
OK.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by sojjy: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rest In Peace Hamza. Gone too soon.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Opiosko: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
BarryX: Hmmm, The wreckage leaves much to be desired though

Kind of a pre-arranged Hollywood car stunt !

Hope this stunt was NOT directed by a "Nollywood director" sha
Honestly the crash site looks too clean for such an impact.... Wanted to keep it to maslf but sometin is wrong here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Luvdmx(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
wazoboy: That is what over speeding can do! 5:30am, the road will be very clear and hence, reason for their speed, but what were they doing on the road at 5:30am? (Anyway, who am I to judge!).
RIP
Coming back from the night club ofcuz. Where else? Our politicians kids are mostly spoilt brats
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by gratiaeo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Death is only gift that all living things will receive from God equally. But where when it will occur on individual no body knows. All what we know is that it will defiantly come one day. May God forgive him his sin and grant him paradise also may God console the family. And protect all of us. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Vado(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Codeine is one hell of a substance & malo boys run that shee.
Good luck in the afterlife son.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by manny4life(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: Honestly the crash site looks too clean for such an impact.... Wanted to keep it to maslf but sometin is wrong here.

That car more likely flipped several times before hitting the second car, and that was at a high speed. Perhaps he flipped over the road barricade.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by idupaul: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigx:

His father was a millionaire before 30.
Not everybody that's rich loots

What a lie .. Infact a big lie

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
If a combination of alcohol and excessive speed caused this. This pictures should be used on bill boards warning people about what excessive indulgence leads to.
NB: Airbags, curtain bags, side impact bars etc etc Not useful if the drivers vision is impaired

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.