Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful (705 Views)

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Bankscody233(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
I Must really appreciate the great works of the active mods and Members of Nairaland..

My Shoutout goes to Mrguru, an active co-member of nairaland, he has really helped me and so many other pals here in Nairaland. Because of him, I spend less or browse at no cost most times. He has really done a grat job in this Phone section wink

I must appreciate every other co-members that have done similar things here..

If you've any data related problem, I advice you connect with that young man.

You can check one of his posts on Nairaland... https://www.nairaland.com/1789962/3-best-data-plans-subscription/2#25060989
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by fedrick901(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bankscody233: I Must really appreciate the great works of the active mods and Members of Nairaland..

My Shoutout goes to Mrguru, an active co-member of nairaland, he has really helped me and so many other pals here in Nairaland. Because of him, I spend less or browse at no cost most times. He has really done a grat job in this Phone section wink

I must appreciate every other co-members that have done similar things here..

If you've any data related problem, I advice you connect with that young man.

You can check one of his posts on Nairaland... https://www.nairaland.com/1789962/3-best-data-plans-subscription/2#25060989
I will do just dat
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by TeenageMoney(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
I really need to meet that guy. Like seriously, he is a guru..
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Bankscody233(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
TeenageMoney: I really need to meet that guy. Like seriously, he is a guru..

Yh.. A real guru.. Seems like is him that owns guruswizard.com smiley
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Bankscody233(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
fedrick901: I will do just dat

Yh... Do so, it's a very helpful tips smiley
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Andrelearns: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
fedrick901: I will do just dat
that's tru man, when we have 1001 NLreaders we can count on d likes of mr guru, giving reader valuable content for their reading pleasure.. If that's a word$ hehe
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by heatmeup(f): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
even mee too ooo I'll like to meet him
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Bankscody233(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
heatmeup: even mee too ooo I'll like to meet him
Yh wink
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mtn Free 700mb for Symbian/Java phones.

Browse and download for freeee. I mean absolutely free.
This is no scam or joke, You can get free 700mb from mtn it was powered by Almighty jumia.com.
If you think I'm lying try this little proof... Dial *662*6# with your mtn sim.

My signature is all you need
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Bankscody233(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
bonaventure73: Mtn Free 700mb for Symbian/Java phones.

Browse and download for freeee. I mean absolutely free.
This is no scam or joke, You can get free 700mb from mtn it was powered by Almighty jumia.com.
If you think I'm lying try this little proof... Dial *662*6# with your mtn sim.

My signature is all you need

Hmm.. Already found that since at guruswizard... I've been blazing it smiley
Re: Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Bankscody233:

Hmm.. Already found that since at guruswizard... I've been blazing it smiley
and you think I don't know that you're mrguru..
This is just 1 of your multiple accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Help / The New 2go Update Will Make Me To Have Problems.... / Opera Mini On Windows Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.