Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! (1244 Views)

Invest N100k And Get N250k In 6 Months Or Less! / A Used Volkswagen Vanagon Bus 4 Sale! / Vanagon Transportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
Re: Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Alright,I've seen it!
chukwuwike2ny: Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
Re: Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yes! On BB. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Still on!
Re: Honest Volkwagen Vanagon Bus Manager! N100K Per Month, Total Maintenance On Us! by zealotoil: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Do you know we can help you monitor your fleet? Are you looking for reliable company to help you monitor your dirvers if they are doing exactly what they are assigned?
Have you ever sat down to think what will happen if your cars/ trucks is stolen?
Some times back, a car was snatched at gun point alone lagos/ibadan expressway and to God be the glory, the car has a tracker. With just one phone call we were able to stop the car and no magician can start the car when we decide to stop it.
my neigbours car which was parked outside the compound went missing within just 2hours of him parking the car. To God be the glory, I had introduce a tracker to him a month before the car was stolen and we were able to recover the car.
Don't allow a criminal make you go back to trekking when you can just protect your car from thieft
We don't only sell a tracker to you, we help you monitor your cars.
Your car security is our concern?
Want to get location of your car using your mobile phone?
Want to be notified on the phone incase of vihicle security breach?
What are you waiting for?
Call Engr Ahmed today 08144307000, yesma45@yahoo.com, vsecurenigeria@gmail.com

Other services include sales of; bullet proof cars, under search mirrors and bomb detectors, personal trackers, cctv, video door phone, GSM network boaster, GSM network suspender, socket bug, smoke alarm detector, gate opener, electric fence, fire extinguisher, stun gun, pepper spray.
If you have not done business with us, you are missing something...!

(1) (Reply)

Need An Urgent Loan Of 10million Naira With Collateral / Customized Nylons In Large Quantities / Palisade Fencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.