Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? (18234 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / What's The Current Unemployment Rate In Nigeria? / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria Hits 23.9% - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Males
Because a man without money is like a half man
No one respect liabilities esp when they are males
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2014
You didn't understand the topic
joywendy: Who suffers unemployment most?

The youths.

Out of the men and ladies in this category, ladies suffer more.

Compared to guys esp. When it comes to formal labour like all this organizatonal work,govt work. Etc Women are few in number for that reason you find them engaging in informal labour like sole trading and the rest.

This are based from facts from the following links
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/unemployment-total-percent-of-total-labor-force-wb-data.html
As for this link. Check out the structure of the labour force and see the difference between the two genders.

http://www.academicexcellencesociety.com/gender­_and_labour_force_participation_in_nigeria_issues_and_prospects.html

You can look at the pic below from the Nbs
Labour stastics from 2010
And there is also a pdf on gender in nigeria report 2012 from the british council which you can read.
You will be very convinced that women are the ones who suffer from unemployment more than men.

Sorry the pdf refused to upload.
You can download the pdf here
http://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/programmes/society/2012-gender-nigeria-report

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2014
You hv to be well disciplined lady to avoid temptation during the troubling days of unemployment.
The male faces little or no temptation. The impact is generally the same
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by joywendy(f): 1:54am On Jul 30, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: You didn't understand the topic
really? Would you mind explaining it to me then? Explain to me why I don't understand it
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by waleelite(m): 2:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Male....Because of:

More Responsibility.

Good Standard of living.

Female are naturally get help as compared to their male counterparts.

Also because a male will always want to live up to standard thereby ignoring the less pay job.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Icebrymo: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Of coz u guyz knw dat d grlz ar always d advantageous ones wen it comes to employment rate,coz d employee would always want a female to report to him alway
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nicepoker(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2014
MissIndependent: Who Suffers Unemployment most?
From what i have observed, most Females go for jobs that can pay their Monthly bills while the Males want to hammer at all costs. They are the ones that will tell you that they cant start with a job of 40-60k Monthly they will rather wait for a job of 150-300k Monthly. The Ladies on the other hand wouldnt mind starting with less as long as it will pay all their bills at the end of the Month. From this, i think it is the reason some men stay unemployed than the women.

Who needs employment most?

Both Genders need employment because both Sexes need money!

#Fact# cheesy
can we know ur boyfriend's monthly income?
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Tunagee(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Female suffers most that is why am a successful self employed lady.. Instead of me to sleep with one lame boss to get a job with salary that cannot afford me a first class ticket to Dubai plus shopping I rather stick to my alhaji and minister runz...shio

Keep fucking alhajis and ministers. You go soon look older than ur age. Lazy person! You think ladies cannot be determined on their own than sleep with men up and down?you are supposed to be ashamed of yourself.until ur pussy rottens before u stop abi! Ashewo oshi.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by jennylove7575(f): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Tunagee:

My mother Keep fucking alhajis and ministers. She go soon look older than her age. Lazy person! She think ladies cannot be determined on their own than sleep with men up and down?mother you are supposed to be ashamed of yourself.until ur pussy rottens before u stop abi! Ashewo oshi.
hey small boy quit talking or saying things like that about your mother. Your mothers rotten pusssy can be repaired. I have tried advising her to quit ashewo job. She said its her only means of feeding you. Try email me make we resolve this family matter. No worry we go put your mama for prayers..Na wah o this your ashewo mama sef. And its not her fault o. Ur papa manhood kukuma no work. Ur mama just they distribute her pussy. Generously to every man Anyway have u been able to reunite with ur urhobo papa? E mail me make we talk am...no cry o. I believe God will visit your mothers pusssy..and it shall be healed in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Jman06(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels: You hv to be well disciplined lady to avoid temptation during the troubling days of unemployment.
The male faces little or no temptation. The impact is generally the same
Maybe u don't understand what temptation means.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Jman06: Maybe u don't understand what temptation means.
Help me sir
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Jman06(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels:
Help me sir
Ok let's say u have a narrow understanding of what temptation means. An unemployed lady most times may be tempted to go into prostitution only, while an unemployed guy is tempted to think about several vices as a means of survival including male prostitution( eg those that look for sugar mum), armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism, internet scam etc, so tell me, who's tempted more?
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Tunagee(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
jennylove7575: hey small boy quit talking or saying things like that about your mother. Your mothers rotten pusssy can be repaired. I have tried advising her to quit ashewo job. She said its her only means of feeding you. Try email me make we resolve this family matter. No worry we go put your mama for prayers..Na wah o this your ashewo mama sef. And its not her fault o. Ur papa manhood kukuma no work. Ur mama just they distribute her pussy. Generously to every man Anyway have u been able to reunite with ur urhobo papa? E mail me make we talk am...no cry o. I believe God will visit your mothers pusssy..and it shall be healed in Jesus name Amen

get off! thats why u no get husband. who go marry used rag like you. murderfucker wey don Bleep all the ministers finish. why you no go Bleep all the senators so you go build house for ya village and ride expensive jeep. Beast with a rotten punnany
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Tunagee(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
jennylove7575: hey small boy quit talking or saying things like that about your mother. Your mothers rotten pusssy can be repaired. I have tried advising her to quit ashewo job. She said its her only means of feeding you. Try email me make we resolve this family matter. No worry we go put your mama for prayers..Na wah o this your ashewo mama sef. And its not her fault o. Ur papa manhood kukuma no work. Ur mama just they distribute her pussy. Generously to every man Anyway have u been able to reunite with ur urhobo papa? E mail me make we talk am...no cry o. I believe God will visit your mothers pusssy..and it shall be healed in Jesus name Amen

You are a disgrace to womanhood!! i go soon send my dog to you to chop in own sef. Dog!!
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by jennylove7575(f): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Tunagee:

get off! thats why u no get husband. who go marry used rag like you. murderfucker wey don Bleep all the ministers finish. why you no go Bleep all the senators so you go build house for ya village and ride expensive jeep. Beast with a rotten punnany
ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy see pepper body...chip chip chip chip grin grin grin grin totflmao ha ha ha ha he pain am o ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by jennylove7575(f): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Tunagee:

My mother is a disgrace to womanhood!! i go soon send my dog to her to chop in own sef. Dog!!
really?? shocked shocked Na so u hate ur mama? U and ur ashawo mama sef. Na wah

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Jman06: Ok let's say u have a narrow understanding of what temptation means. An unemployed lady most times may be tempted to go into prostitution only, while an unemployed guy is tempted to think about several vices as a means of survival including male prostitution( eg those that look for sugar mum), armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism, internet scam etc, so tell me, who's tempted more?
A gal is equally open to similar temptation. Female has been identified in all the crime u mentioned so its not only a male thing.
Do u knw how many manager/ hrs that are male compared to female?
If you know what ladies suffer in their hands you wont compare male n female when it comes to temptation.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Jman06(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels:
A gal is equally open to similar temptation. Female has been identified in all the crime u mentioned so its not only a male thing.
Do u knw how many manager/ hrs that are male compared to female?
If you know what ladies suffer in their hands you wont compare male n female when it comes to temptation.
The truth remains that 99.9% of people involved in those vices are males. And mind you, nowadays more women are involved in organizational management. Infact, all evidence on ground point to the fact that there may be 50:50 male to female ratio in most organization's human resource management team. And fyi, guys too get se,ually harassed by both female and homosexual male managers, so don't think it's only ladies that get harassed.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by Tunagee(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
jennylove7575: really?? shocked shocked Na so u hate ur mama? U and ur ashawo mama sef. Na wah

why u no come make i Bleep the hell out of you make u get bow leg. bitch.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by omigie1: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Women get job quick than men
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by jennylove7575(f): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Tunagee:

If my mama come near me i eill Bleep the hell out of her make she get bow leg. She b bitch.I hate her
shocked shocked please stop all this about your mother shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by MrHighSea: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guys:Abeg wu kw whr work dy? I nid am die.

Ladier: Abeg wu kw whr BETTER Rich husband dy?

Btw d two above, #op wu nidr a job most?
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by jsunex(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
D guys nah... they wonen has the price they can pay
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by SebaVision2020: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
I think women suffers most because Nigeria has some aspects of Asian tradition where most men work in the family and women stays at home to take care of children and other house chores , though this trend is rapidly changing as western education and lifestyle is continuously gaining grounds but because of the fact that men has more skills, more educated and more experience than their woman counterpart and thus, are more likely to get job/employed than women. Also, because of the critical and high profile nature of some job positions in Nigeria women are more likely to resign and become unemployed for family reasons. and suffers unemployment most.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by roman001: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Both sexes,but a man wthout a job is in deep trouble .in short,his wife doesnt belong to him anymore.that's all.
Re: Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? by simdam500(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
brainzdh: BOTH....don't let ur mind deceive u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students / Anambra State Ministry Of Education Massive Recruitment (over 60 Positions) / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.