Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. (56758 Views)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by ggrin(f): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2014
iceberylin:
SMH
shake am well o mumuangry
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fairheven: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Mumugerians business men running Ghana's economy? When will u people be sensible and start making sense a lil.Having few companies in a particular country means you running that country? nigerian companies are not even recognized in Ghana .They can't even run a small village in Ghana.
It takes a kid to say wt u just said,do u know wat happened the day Nigeria closed their boader with Benin republic?their president came begging on his knees,Nigeria economy is more that 60% of intire west Africa's economy,including it Ghana,ghanian exports are targeted at nigerian market,so u know before u dare compare us wigh Ghana,wU born monkey?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by OXYGEN01: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
It takes a kid to say wt u just said,do u know wat happened the day Nigeria closed their boader with Benin republic?their president came begging on his knees,Nigeria economy is more that 60% of intire west Africa's economy,including it Ghana,ghanian exports are targeted at nigerian market,so u know before u dare compare us wigh Ghana,wU born monkey?
The day u people will learn sense it might have been too late.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fairheven: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: The day u people will learn sense it might have been too late.
I said WU BORN MONKEY?
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by dasparrow: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
I said WU BORN MONKEY?

lol grin
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2014
-

7 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Raypawer(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
shymexx: Nigeria better get a nice lobby group, before the empire descends on it.

Phaggots, femi-nazis, PETA, and Jews run America. Go against them, and you're fvcked.

After watching the ever arrogant, self-proclaimed "Mr. Articulate" and Mr. if-you-don't-like-what-I'm-saying-kick-rocks, Stephen A. Smith, apologise like a biatch with no balls on ESPN yesterday for saying, "I don't condone domestic violence but women shouldn't provoke men." It became clear that if yank Gay, women, animal rights, and Jewish groups in America don't agree with you - you're fvcked.

Just get a lobby group to talk to these folks...sanctions on a country like Nigeria will cause hyper-inflation.

you can go to hell you black headed man! u think Nigeria is that poor? taaa... if they sanction us... we will look for alternative and thereby grow stronger!!
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Jomark(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2014
shymexx: Nigeria better get a nice lobby group, before the empire descends on it.

Phaggots, femi-nazis, PETA, and Jews run America. Go against them, and you're fvcked.

After watching the ever arrogant, self-proclaimed "Mr. Articulate" and Mr. if-you-don't-like-what-I'm-saying-kick-rocks, Stephen A. Smith, apologise like a biatch with no balls on ESPN yesterday for saying, "I don't condone domestic violence but women shouldn't provoke men." It became clear that if yank Gay, women, animal rights, and Jewish groups in America don't agree with you - you're fvcked.

Just get a lobby group to talk to these folks...sanctions on a country like Nigeria will cause hyper-inflation.
We need such sanctions from human institutions for standing for what is right. Divine sanctions await those imperialists
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
-

4 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Jomark(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2014
BadBoy25: You see the problem is that you are all illiterates . I support sanctioning Nigeria . Nigeria ,a nation full of wild animals .

I have nothing to say, just the regrets that your father should have done the world good by wasting the sperm that formed you.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Jomark(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2014
BadBoy25: I Think God should first sanction Nigeria(sodom and gomorrah) for the following crimes : highest rate of prostitution,child trafficking,Prostitution,Ritual Killings,Bribery and Corruption, Internet Scams ,Religious Fraud ,Kidnapping, Armed Robbery ,Jungle Justice ,witchcraft Voodoo,Baby Factories .

Examination Malpractice ,highest rate of infidelity in the world,workplace harassment,Abuse of power, incest,pedophilia................
And you too for being an advocate of sodomy.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by FILUX(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Soon day wil start thinking on man & dog intercours & pass tht into law in d name of animal right or find a good english 4 tht. dis people are curse by God & day espect d society to accept them,day ned to give their life to Christ Jesus to save them.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by gbishman: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Its not a difficult issue, Nigeria and citizens say they don't welcome the idea so if u (America) want the pigs u can gladly grant them aasylum and come and get them from Nigeria you would be the doing the country a great deal of relief.
But if u fail to collect the pigs u can as well consider them terminated and incarcerated
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by jsunex(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nah wa oo d whites always lik to overcome the blacks...

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
U don't bite the finger that fed u.those whu forget history will become history!you must be a baby to say wt u just said.,or ur memory is blurred.ur former president,Thabo imbeki was a refugee in Nigeria! During apartthied,go and ask your father in case u r a kid,Nigeria government provided arms an financial support to ANC.Zimbabwe that only got liberated in 1980,how cu they have been of help to u,how can a naked man offer clothing?u must be a baby! the blacks in ur country are still slaves to their white-masters,an u r talking,go liberate ursef first an gbem u can argue with me.bye.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
That's why am telling you that you claim to have had saved SA whereas there are many African countries which were directly involved in the struggle of black south Africans, those countries are not making noise about it,yours was to keep thabo Mbeki as a refugee in your country...nothing special about that....if you want to know countries which were robustly and actively Involved in our struggle,watch Mandela memorial service held at fnb stadium in December,the lineup of speakers will confirm to you our true liberators unlike you people who want to be credited for something you did not do..nigeria only played moral support,SA is doing the same when it comes to Boko haram...do you think if Nigeria wins the war against BH SA must claim the glory?I will only listen to the Zambians,Ugandans,Tanzanians,Cubans,Palestinians etc etc not you claimers

quote author=fairheven]
U don't bite the finger that fed u.those whu forget history will become history!you must be a baby to say wt u just said.,or ur memory is blurred.ur former president,Thabo imbeki was a refugee in Nigeria! During apartthied,go and ask your father in case u r a kid,Nigeria government provided arms an financial support to ANC.Zimbabwe that only got liberated in 1980,how cu they have been of help to u,how can a naked man offer clothing?u must be a baby! the blacks in ur country are still slaves to their white-masters,an u r talking,go liberate ursef first an gbem u can argue with me.bye.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
favouryemmy:

It's natural for men to be aroused sexually by women and vice versa. Anything short of that is not natural and is as a result of other factors. And those factors are usually man-made.
You know absolutely nothing about homosexuality, so stop the confident display of ignorance. You do not exist in the minds of homosexuals to know their driving impulses and you're no psychologist or psychiatrist either. So why make silly assertions that you can't back up. Once again, did you choose to be heterosexual? If your sexuality was not a choice, then how do you come about claiming homosexuality is "usually" a choice or that it's man made? What does it mean for homosexuality to be man-made?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by MiguelMi6(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nigerians at it again.When it comes to issues of homosexuality,they condemn like demi-gods and talk ignorantly like they skipped classes all their lives.You guys wake up.
It may not look like oppression to you,it is oppression that may one day haunt you too.
#Respect#Equality#Love#NotoOppression#Brothers&Sisters#TogetherNationIsBuilt.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Raypawer:

you can go to hell you black headed man! u think Nigeria is that poor? taaa... if they sanction us... we will look for alternative and thereby grow stronger!!
What alternatives? Nigeria's education is poo! How can you grow without a good education foundation?
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by aresa: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
FILUX: Soon day wil start thinking on man & dog intercours & pass tht into law in d name of animal right or find a good english 4 tht. dis people are curse by God & day espect d society to accept them,day ned to give their life to Christ Jesus to save them.

You people are in the same basket with the likes of Boko Haram and other evil people perpetrating evil in the name of Allah.

You ever asked yourself WWJD? You think Jesus supports killing, burning and jailing people regardless gay or no gay? Didn't Jesus preached peace and love instead of hatred, anger, bitterness and evil against your fellow man?

Please leave Jesus out of your evil ways...
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Raypawer(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Johnpaul88: What alternatives? Nigeria's education is poo! How can you grow without a good education foundation?

not all... you can say that but you can't generalize it.... it only need us to be sincere to our self's Nd things will get on track..
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by MadCow1: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ishilove: Lol. The senators can kiss my heterosexual asss. Idiats.

Its cool jor..

Me and you would not be fhucking them, so why you dey give yaself headache.

My own be say, make dem respect every other people limit the fuckery to inside house only.

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by lastpage: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: We actually need sanctions. It would make us wiser, self sufficient and less dependent on these bleeping Western countries. With the rise of China we can easily look East! They won't dare place sanctions on us or they would lose the biggest black nation as an ally. The rest of the Africa countries would definitely follow our steps.

Emmmmm, ...............have they finished with their sanctions on Russia, Iran, Syria, China, ..and prolly-anyone who does not agree with their demented way of thought and lifestyle?

Maybe we need to form a "commonwealth of SANCTIONED COUNTRIES" so we can trade with each other!

The can feck-off with their AGOA or whatever they call it.

The earlier nations stop depending on USA, the better for them because its just a matter of time before the arm-twisting starts.

Lastapge!

As for those "faggoting-perverts", they better repent and seek medical+psychological help, hope is not completely lost. wink wink

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
MadCow1:

Its cool jor..

Me and you would not be fhucking them, so why you dey give yaself headache.

My own be say, make dem respect every other people limit the fuckery to inside house only.

I agree. The problem now is they want to carry it outside. Imagine a world where I will be enjoying some gangster PDA with my man, and right next to us, two muscular men are doing the same thing. embarassed

*pukes* angry
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by MiguelMi6(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ishilove:
I agree. The problem now is they want to carry it outside. Imagine a world where I will be enjoying some gangster PDA with my man, and right next to us, two muscular men are doing the same thing. embarassed

*pukes* angry
Don't imagine it anymore,its here already,nobody has died.The whites in America didn't die after the abolishment of racism,you obviously won't sweat a bit when two grown male adults publicly display affection without harrassment or reproach.Live your life,let others live theirs.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by FILUX(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
aresa:there u are wrong, Jesus did not come to bring peace on earth but division Luke 12:49-53. I peti u if u are not inline wth Gods principle u will surely be destroy.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
EroZA:
That's why am telling you that you claim to have had saved SA whereas there are many African countries which were directly involved in the struggle of black south Africans, those countries are not making noise about it,yours was to keep thabo Mbeki as a refugee in your country...nothing special about that....if you want to know countries which were robustly and actively Involved in our struggle,watch Mandela memorial service held at fnb stadium in December,the lineup of speakers will confirm to you our true liberators unlike you people who want to be credited for something you did not do..nigeria only played moral support,SA is doing the same when it comes to Boko haram...do you think if Nigeria wins the war against BH SA must claim the glory?I will only listen to the Zambians,Ugandans,Tanzanians,Cubans,Palestinians etc etc not

please do not waste your time on that clueless monkey. Don't you know that Nigerians have not records of history they make up stories as they go and want people to believe them. They never had Thabo Mbeki as a refugee he only passed through there. When Mandela died they also claimed he went there for over a year which the ANC laughed at and made a joke about it.

You see Nigeria refused to help the ANC with arms and training grounds during those times but later donated funds for those in exiles and chose to put pressure like all the countries through the UN. they never did anything extra ordinary like, Libya, Cuba, Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique!Botswana, Russia,
They are just opportunist. Did you see them being given any platform to show gratitude like the other countries received? Please do not be bothered by such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by uncjay(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
This US people are something else....I think they want their ribs cracked....
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by aresa: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
FILUX: aresa:there u are wrong, Jesus did not come to bring peace on earth but division Luke 12:49-53. I peti u if u are not inline wth Gods principle u will surely be destroy.

Scripture: Luke 12:49-53

49 "I came to cast fire upon the earth; and would that it were already kindled! 50 I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how I am constrained until it is accomplished! 51 Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; 52 for henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three; 53 they will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against her mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

Meditation: Jesus shocked his disciples when he declared that he would cast fire and cause division rather than peace upon the earth. What kind of fire did Jesus have in mind? Fire in biblical times was associated with God and with his action in the world and in the lives of his people. God sometimes manifested his presence by use of fire, such as the burning bush which was not consumed when God spoke to Moses (Exodus 3:2). The image of fire was also used to symbolize God's glory

John 20:18 “On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”

Read and comprehend your bible properly...

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Freiburger(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
BadBoy25: I Think God should first sanction Nigeria(sodom and gomorrah) for the following crimes : highest rate of prostitution,child trafficking,Prostitution,Ritual Killings,Bribery and Corruption, Internet Scams ,Religious Fraud ,Kidnapping, Armed Robbery ,Jungle Justice ,witchcraft Voodoo,Baby Factories .

Examination Malpractice ,highest rate of infidelity in the world,workplace harassment,Abuse of power, incest,pedophilia................
Nigeria is a Coward nation filled with wicked animalistic people with lack of reasoning skills.
The bitter truth, but you 're not alone on this one. wink
Hit me!!!
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by FILUX(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
aresa: But d fire within u is homosexual. just kno tht bible condem it in romans 1:24-27 if u practice it, u will go to hell.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by favouryemmy: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
You know absolutely nothing about homosexuality, so stop the confident display of ignorance. You do not exist in the minds of homosexuals to know their driving impulses and you're no psychologist or psychiatrist either. So why make silly assertions that you can't back up. Once again, did you choose to be heterosexual? If your sexuality was not a choice, then how do you come about claiming homosexuality is "usually" a choice or that it's man made? What does it mean for homosexuality to be man-made?

This is the kind of comment that makes one sick of nairaland sometimes. Can't you make your comments without using offensive words like "silly", or the like. Kai! I hope you also know that when you make such comments, you are referring to yourself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.