Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ebola Disease Is 4 Learned People Not 4 D Illiterates–my Ebola Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Disease Is 4 Learned People Not 4 D Illiterates–my Ebola Experience (521 Views)

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara / I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Disease Is 4 Learned People Not 4 D Illiterates–my Ebola Experience by Beazy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
I was on my way from Ibadan this afternoon after i spent 4hours travelling to that ancient city for my speaking session today no thanks to the road construction which is another story for another day.
On my way out of ibadan I wanted to buy fresh corn and decided to play a fast joke on the lady selling. I asked ‘I hope your corn doesn’t have Ebola’?
She looked at me a bit stunned and asked in her Ibadan dialect ‘Emi ni nje Ebola, Se oruko eniyan ni abi oruko agbado titun’? (Which one is ebola is it a person’s name of the name of a new corn)
Guess what I learnt a great lesson and that lesson has not left me ‘There is no fear of Ebola among the illiterates cos they don’t know what it is. For them life continues because they live in nature’.
Looks to me that our exposure to social media and technology is gradually becoming a curse to us than gain.
Imagine how better your life would have been without some of these BB BC’s and your smart phones? This is not for us not to take precaution but just a lesson i learnt on my way from ibadan.
Are you still afraid? Throw away your phone and join my ibadan friend to hawk Agbado cos in that world ebola doesn’t exist. lol*rotfl*
Re: Ebola Disease Is 4 Learned People Not 4 D Illiterates–my Ebola Experience by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
I pity you and the illiterates.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Scare Hit Anambra / Confab Updates: Another Confab Delegate Dies / INEC Distributes PVC In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.