Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

A Reply To Mr President's Warning To Nigerians To Stop Insulting Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply To Mr President's Warning To Nigerians To Stop Insulting Him. (430 Views)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Nigerians Should Support Buhari Instead Of Insulting Him – NIPR President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reply To Mr President's Warning To Nigerians To Stop Insulting Him. by tallfish145(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
MR PRESIDENT, PLEASE, HAVE YOU FOR ONCE ASKED YOURSELF , WHY ALL THE ATTACKS AND INSULTS ON YOUR PERSON ?

PRESIDENT SIR , THE TRUTH IS THAT MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR GOVERNANCE:

THEY HAVE NOT SEEN THE "FRESH AIR" YOU PROMISED THEM. THEY DID NOT SEE THE NEW REFINERIES YOU PROMISES TO BUILD. THEY HAVE NOT SEEN THE IMPROVED ELECTRICITY SUPPLY YOU ALSO PROMISED. THEY DIDN'T SEE YOU FIGHTING CORRUPTION RATHER YOU TOLD THEM STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

NIGERIANS ARE YET TO SEE THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE YOU PROMISED TO BUILD.

WHAT ABOUT THE MILLIONS JOBS YOU PROMISED?

MR PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS ARE DYING FROM BOKO HARAM ATTACKS DAILY. AND SO MANY OTHER REASONS WHY NIGERIANS ARE INSULTING.

MR PRESIDENT, IS NOT THAT NIGERIANS ARE NOT APPRECIATIVE BUT THEY HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING TO APPRECIATE .

LASTLY, THOSE COMMENTS ARE FOR CORRECTIONS AND NOT TO ATTACK OR INSULT YOU.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Mr President's Warning To Nigerians To Stop Insulting Him. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Only if he can do the rightful,though I never insulted me,but would stand up against those who does.
Just do the righful
Re: A Reply To Mr President's Warning To Nigerians To Stop Insulting Him. by Syenite(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mr President, though we mock and laugh at you, you still have our support. We are enjoying the displays being offered to Nigerians by both u and ur wife.

From "fellow widows" to "my husband is the best couple" even "stealing is different from corruption" including "if any money is missing America will know because it is there money" .Who can ever forget "this bloods you are sharing, chaii!! Diaris God o!"
Jonathan and wife: entertaining Nigerians since 2010. GEJ & PEJ Till 201X.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Enugu Assembly Impeaches Deputy Governor Sunday Onyebuchi / We Needs $70 Mln To Feed 1.3 Mln People In Ebola Quarantine / Locate Boko Haram Commander And Collect $4 Million Ransom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.