Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? (3063 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Idokojimmy: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Info filtering around suggest d young dude crashed during a car racing course. Those in Abj knw how children of big men do wen racing with big cars or bike. (Pls confirm)

I also knw Elrufai as fct minister banned racing in d metropolis, a ban that's is still subsisting.
Who am I to judge, cos its none of my business.

But may allah grant him eternal rest. Ami
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its a pity u are spreading such lies. Hamza died in an automobile accident. RIJF brother.

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Descartes: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
embarassed
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by mancheeutd(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idokojimmy: Info filtering around suggest d young dude crashed during a car racing course. Those in Abj knw how children of big men do wen racing with big cars or bike. (Pls confirm)

I also knw Elrufai as fct minister banned racing in d metropolis, a ban that's is still subsisting.
Who am I to judge, cos its none of my business.

But may allah grant him eternal rest. Ami

confirm what! from who?must every goat open a thread abi na by force to open one he was racing around 5am with cows abi Mtew
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by yoji: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
It's not hard to believe. In abuja, dangerous car races are the hobbies of wealthy young kids of northern extraction. And besides that kubwa highway would b the perfect highway for race at 5.30am.

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Ahuitzotl: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
This makes perfect sense...
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by remsonik(f): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Stop spreading lies Op
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its GEJ to blame... He might have Organised the Race(tournament)
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Brimmie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ahuitzotl: This makes perfect sense...
This shows how senseless you are.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
We are done with conspiracy theories about attempted assasination of General Muhammadu Buhari. Now its the death of Nasir El-Rufai's son.
These PDP e-rats can make someone turn to a dullard with their level of reasoning.

smh
undecided undecided
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Ekiseme(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fast and furious

1 Like

Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Ugojames(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ekiseme: Fast and furious
Abuja drift grin
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Mutuwa(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
yoji: It's not hard to believe. In abuja, dangerous car races are the hobbies of wealthy young kids of northern extraction. And besides that kubwa highway would b the perfect highway for race at 5.30am.

True..i personally know some rich dude kids that try out their new cars on that lane usually from SSS quarters roundabout to dantata yard after dei dei.this de do around 2,3 and 4am when d road is peaceful..u jst need to see the kinda cars this guys drive.hmmmn..

1 Like

Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by CHIM0Z: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rich life, Rich death.
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Philipmems(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Speculations speculations speculations... Although I have been involved in car racing at early hours on that road... But come on people we are just speculating on probable cause of the crash ... not until the truth comes out let us stop this unwanted and unfounded news.
RIP Hamzy cry cry
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by xcitedjay(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

True..i personally know some rich dude kids that try out their new cars on that lane usually from SSS quarters roundabout to dantata yard after dei dei.this de do around 2,3 and 4am when d road is peaceful..u jst need to see the kinda cars this guys drive.hmmmn..

Sometimes, that road is nothing but a death trap. Was driving on that road, hurrying to go pick up someone at Zuba one night and came across a broken down "stationary" pick-up truck which was left right there on the fast lane, even worst was that the street lights were off, so you might not see the pick-up till it's late. Thank God for saving me that night.

You might never really know the cause of an accident except you're involve, you can only postulate theories. RIP to the promising young man.
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Koolmexxi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibnsultan: Its a pity u are spreading such lies. Hamza died in an automobile accident. RIJF brother.
And are automobiles not used in car races or is it only horse race u know of? It's quite an unfortunate incident but trust me dat can't b far from d truth considering it was a sportscar(fast car) and d tym of d accident.
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by abatically(m): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Koolmexxi:
And are automobiles not used in car races or is it only horse race u know of? It's quite an unfortunate incident but trust me dat can't b far from d truth considering it was a sportscar(fast car) and d tym of d accident.

It is better not to say anything when u are not absolutely sure of the cause of the accident. It would have been a different thing if u are an eye witness; but then u are not so why spread false rumour?
Re: Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2014
I love Car racing.. cool

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Rx300 Evaporator Replacement / Help With Overheating Sienna / Motoring Club Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.