Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

President Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai On The Loss Of His Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai On The Loss Of His Son (1026 Views)

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai On The Loss Of His Son by VictorOme(f): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
President Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-Rufai On The Loss Of His Son

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has received with a deep sense of grief and shock, news of the sudden and untimely death of Hamza El-Rufai, son of the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai.

On behalf of himself, his family and the Federal Government, President Jonathan extends his heartfelt commiserations to Mallam el-Rufai and all members of the el-Rufai family.

The President says although no amount of words can fill the deep gap created by the loss of Hamza, he hopes that the outpouring of support at this moment by friends and associates will comfort Mallam El-Rufai.

President Jonathan prays for the peaceful repose of the soul of the departed and also for God’s blessing, comfort and protection for Mallam El-Rufai and the rest of his family.

Reuben Abati

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

July 29, 2014

Source: http://naijatafia.com/pres-jonathan-commiserates-mallam-el-rufai-loss-son/

(1) (Reply)

Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) / What Can I Buy For My Boss On His Retirement With 30k / Is This Guy Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.