Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. (2226 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Anomnity: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Buddhists living with Hindus =
No Problem

Hindus living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem

Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

Muslims living with Christians = Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem

Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem

Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.

Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

Muslims living with Atheists= Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS=BIG PROBLEM.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by mstik(f): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmmm.
your thoughts are as good as mine lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by sweetj2000(f): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Shit
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by qstar(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bigotry!
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by REDBULL1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hahahahahaaaa you're so right man! Even with their fellow Muslims. they're so quick to pick up arms and start killing. sometimes, I feel they Just make up excuses so as to she'd blood. I mean, look at Iraq. A Muslim suicide bomber blows himself up in the midst of fellow Muslim. in this case, What's he trying to achieve?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by corisande: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Kendzyma(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Individually.......
Christian living with a traditional worshiper>problem
christian living with athiest>problem
christian living with christian with a different denomination>problem

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by UrbanMystique: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
qstar: Bigotry!
but that is the truth.

E.g, I'm an atheist and I can proudly say it in country filled with people of other religions except Muslims.. The list they could do is stigmatized me. But Muslims won't stop at nothing until they have my heathen head on a pine..

E.g you can tell your neighbors or anyone you are an an atheist in Brazil with 90%Christians or India with 80% Buddhists but can you do the same in Saudi Arabia and still live free?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by mazaje(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: but that is the truth.

E.g, I'm an atheist and I can proudly say it in country filled with people of other religions except Muslims.. The list they could do is stigmatized me. But Muslims won't stop at nothing until they have my heathen head on a pine..

E.g you can tell your neighbors or anyone you are an an atheist in Brazil with 90%Christians or India with 80% bhudists but can you do the same in Saudi Arabia and still live free?

The truth. . . .

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by freshPikin: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: but that is the truth.

E.g you can tell your neighbors or anyone you are an an atheist in Brazil with 90%Christians or India with 80% bhudists but can you do the same in Saudi Arabia and still live free?

Spiritually thinking, that proves that their God is the real one. All others can be mocked, not theirs. cool
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by alentyno: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
freshPikin:

Spiritually thinking, that proves that their God is the real one. All others can be mocked, not theirs. cool
What a daft conclusion!
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by freshPikin: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
alentyno:
What a daft conclusion!
Calling it a daft conclusion doesn't make it one. Apply spiritual logic to prove it is daft. undecided
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by alentyno: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
freshPikin:
Calling it a daft conclusion doesn't make it one. Apply spiritual logic to prove it is daft. undecided
Can you even hear urself? So violence is now used to measure true religion bah? Smh.... May be you shud get some sleep. You need it! Go to bed son its late
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by freshPikin: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
alentyno:
Can you even hear urself? So violence is now used to measure true religion bah? Smh.... May be you shud get some sleep. You need it! Go to bed son its late
Most religions have used some form of violence to achieve their aims. Jealous gods (Dicktator Yahweh, MADemoiselle Allah) would always breed violent followers. grin
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by salam1(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2014
No amount of propaganda can stop d light of Allah from shining beta mind ur religion cos u will b wasting ur tym trying to say wat u dnt know abt islam
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Anomnity: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2014
freshPikin:

So a God that makes people kill others without offence and as well makes them to kill themselves is the real God.I pity you.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Anomnity: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2014
salam1: No amount of propaganda can stop d light of Allah from shining beta mind ur religion cos u will b wasting ur tym trying to say wat u dnt know abt islam
Is it propaganda or reality? the evidences shows clearly the world over till this hour,minute & second.You don't need to go far....just go to nothern Nigeria and see for yourself.Pray that you come back alive.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by freshPikin: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Anomnity:
So a God that makes people kill others without offence and as well makes them to kill themselves is the real God.I pity you.
We are all tools in the hand of the creator. Who are we to question his ways?
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by UrbanMystique: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2014
freshPikin:

it actually proves that they have the most useless god... while others leave everything to their god, muslims god leaves everything to its followers
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by josh001(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
interesting
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Omexonomy: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2014
freshPikin:

salam1: No amount of propaganda can stop d light of Allah from shining beta mind ur religion cos u will b wasting ur tym trying to say wat u dnt know abt islam
both of you shouldnt have towed this part for ur conclusions are false. Next time learn how to use logic to convince people. Why not learn from the xtians.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by salam1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Daz it exactly wat is dere 2 learn from d christian I c nothing special, I know all dis talk is abt becoming a xtian. Try more bro u don't force sum1 2 accept ur opinion. Logic or not logic dere is nothing 2 learn in christianiaty gbam
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
salam1: Daz it exactly wat is dere 2 learn from d christian I c nothing special, I know all dis talk is abt becoming a xtian. Try more bro u don't force sum1 2 accept ur opinion. Logic or not logic dere is nothing 2 learn in christianiaty gbam
so I guess they are many things to learn frm islam suicide bombing killing your brothers n sistas all in d name of allah to hell with u.#godforgive me ooo I dint mean to insult ur religion buh wtf u insulted mine first
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
alentyno:
What a daft conclusion!
a very daft one
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by salam1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Call it watever u want with tym we will all know who d real terrorist are. Nd 4 ur information I did not insult ur religion jst telling u dat wat u r asking mi 2 try has noting 2 learn from. U c nothing gud in my religion nd u want mi 2 embrace urs daz d poblem u people v. But watever u nd ur co-alite do islam remains. it a fact u will go 2d grave with.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by usba: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
It seems low iq is permeating nl, christian on christian violence - ireland,congo,russia etc budhist on christian violence - sri lanka, atheists on christian - china, budhist on tamils - srilanka, jewish on christian violence - Israel, christian on muslim violence - Kenya etc

Unwise people look at a mirage and call it water, wise people see a mirage and investigate is it really water?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Anomnity: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
salam1: Call it watever u want with tym we will all know who d real terrorist are. Nd 4 ur information I did not insult ur religion jst telling u dat wat u r asking mi 2 try has noting 2 learn from. U c nothing gud in my religion nd u want mi 2 embrace urs daz d poblem u people v. But watever u nd ur co-alite do islam remains. it a fact u will go 2d grave with.
Friend stop being decieved & face the fact about this your so called religion of peace. No one is forcing any other religion on you. Accept the glaring fact about the one you belong & help change it to a true religion of peace indeed.... that is if that possibility can ever exist with the hate,revenge, intolerance,bloodshed, beheading & slaughter taught by your hardened folks & fold.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by ninja4life(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I live in d south west nigeria Muslim and Christians stay there With no problem so stop generalizing.smh @atheists supporting d op
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by salam1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
I dnt know y sum people lyk taking panadol 4 another persons headache, stick 2 ur religion nd let us practice ours. ISLAM FOREVER
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by JesusisLord85: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Anomnity:

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem

Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

Muslims living with Christians = Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem

Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem

Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.

Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

Muslims living with Atheists= Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS=BIG PROBLEM.

Marvel no more. Are these [the arabs] not the sons of Ishmael?

Genesis 16:11-12
And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Shalom
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by charlsecy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kendzyma: Individually.......
Christian living with a traditional worshiper>problem
christian living with athiest>problem
christian living with christian with a different denomination>problem
At worst, they snub each other. Never will they carry bombs and arms to attack each other!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obsessed By The Song Ororo By Bro Joshua Iginla / BREAKING: Cause Of T. B. Joshua's Death Finally Revealed? Watch This / Christian Hymns/songs And Copyrights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.