Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

100 Palestinians Killed Today - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Palestinians Killed Today (843 Views)

Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians / Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself. What About The Palestinians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Palestinians Killed Today by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by macpetrus(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP to the Dead...
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by EdCure: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Blame Hamas.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by Firefire(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
EdCure: Blame Hamas.

Hamas the terrorist angry
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Firefire:

Hamas the terrorist angry

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. If Israel occupied your land and confined you to 1/8th of your territory, and then surrounded the 1/8th with barbwire, you'd probably devise cheap homemade rockets to fire at them in desperation too, even if your rockets can't kill a cat. Quite simply, an illegal occupying force cannot claim 'self-defence' against attempts by its victims to dislodge it. Unless you're saying I can break into your house and seize your property, and shoot you dead when you try to chase me out by hurling stones, and I can claim I shot you dead in ''self-defence''.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by idumuose(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Eyaa!
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by eunisam: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
palistinian should just surrender and drop this weapons to isreal and beg for amnesty.palistine since old testament to this testerment.
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by mike404(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
THIS ROSSIKE IS TRUELY A MADT FELLOWangry
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by Nctrice(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
It means nothing! As long as non of them is a highly place Government official! That's how the world we are living in is today! Over these few days I have come to realize that the Israel / Gaza issue had gone one for so long and no one said or did anything about it then, and now that its all gotten out of hand the Ban ki Moon and the Kerry are now begging for a 24 hours seize fire! And I ask myself after, that what happens?
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by EasternLeopard: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
ROSSIKE:

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. If Israel occupied your land and confined you to 1/8th of your territory, and then surrounded the 1/8th with barbwire, you'd probably devise cheap homemade rockets to fire at them in desperation too, even if your rockets can't kill a cat. Quite simply, an illegal occupying force cannot claim 'self-defence' against attempts by its victims to dislodge it. Unless you're saying I can break into your house and seize your property, and shoot you dead when you try to chase me out by hurling stones, and I can claim I shot you dead in ''self-defence''.

Who told you that land belongs to the palestinians.

This was the same mistake the fulanis made in Jos by claiming the ancestral land of the Beroms Aragutas etc.

Thank God for historical records kept by ancient empires like egypt assyria babylon carthage persia greek and roman false teachings that preaches that the land belongs to Palestinians would have prevail.

Israel take back your possession

Those Palestinians are thieves who occupied the land of their neighbours sent on exile.

They are not different from those who declared some peoples properties abandon properties in order to steal their properties.

Israel take back your right.
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Who told you that land belongs to the palestinians.

This was the same mistake the fulanis made in Jos by claiming the ancestral land of the Beroms Aragutas etc.

Thank God for historical records kept by ancient empires like egypt assyria babylon carthage persia greek and roman false teachings that preaches that the land belongs to Palestinians would have prevail.

Israel take back your possession

Those Palestinians are thieves who occupied the land of their neighbours sent on exile.

They are not different from those who declared some peoples properties abandon properties in order to steal their properties.

Israel take back your right.

You are an absolute dunce. I barely know where to start with you. You are obviously too thick to know this, but the actual 'Israelis' who live there today are EUROPEANS who have ZERO ancestral connections with that land, and most certainly cannot claim any records left by ''assyrian, babylon, egypt'' or whatever garbage is swimming around in your fanatic head. The remnants of the original Jews HAD been living among the Arabs in Palestine in peace for centuries prior to the illegal occupation by the European 'Jews' who were ''given'' the land in 1948 through some shady arrangement involving the western powers.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: THIS ROSSIKE IS TRUELY A MADT FELLOWangry

Your brain is obviously stuffed with foam, since you cannot devise a cogent response to what I wrote beyond this... wild remark.
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by EasternLeopard: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You are an absolute dunce. I barely know where to start with you. You are obviously too thick to know this, but the actual 'Israelis' who live there today are EUROPEANS who have ZERO ancestral connections with that land, and most certainly cannot claim any records left by ''assyrian, babylon, egypt'' or whatever garbage is swimming around in your fanatic head. The remnants of the original Jews HAD been living among the Arabs in Palestine in peace for centuries prior to the illegal occupation by the European 'Jews' who were ''given'' the land in 1948 through some shady arrangement involving the western powers.

Truly you are a historical dondy illiterate ignoramus etc

For your info

The Jews were exiled from palestine by various super powers that is why they are scattered all over the world.

I repeat

Palestians are thieves who stole the land of their exiled neighbour.

Israel take back your possession.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Truly you are a historical dondy illiterate ignoramus etc

For your info

The Jews were exiled from palestine by various super powers that is why they are scattered all over the world.

I repeat

Palestians are thieves who stole the land of their exiled neighbour.

Israel take back your possession.

You cannot invent your own history no matter how many drugs and drink you consume. It seems your thick skull did not understand what I wrote earlier about the white European (mostly Eastern European) Khazars who now make up Israel, and who have no filial links to anywhere in the Middle East. Does your thick skull not wonder how come white Europeans from Russia etc are claiming some land in the middle east as theirs? When has the Middle East ever been the ancestral home of any European people? Do you think the ancient Jews were white Europeans? Olodo thick skull.
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by seanet02: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You cannot invent your own history no matter how many drugs and drink you consume. It seems your thick skull did not understand what I wrote earlier about the white European (mostly Eastern European) Khazars who now make up Israel, and who have no filial links to anywhere in the Middle East. Does your thick skull not wonder how come white Europeans from Russia etc are claiming some land in the middle east as theirs? When has the Middle East ever been the ancestral home of any European people? Do you think the ancient Jews were white Europeans? Olodo thick skull.

Educating Nairalanders is like saving water in a basket. Some people have their conscience, common sense and brain layered with religious propagandas that prevent them from seeing the truth. Leave them to their ignorance. Time will tell if the whole world is right by allowing Israel to hijack Palestinian lands and yet constantly bombing them.
Re: 100 Palestinians Killed Today by GuyFawkes: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Modern Jews are not the ancient Hebrews, and even if they were, the Hebrews never - EVER - lived in Canaan alone.

Indeed, if we go by sovereignty, the Egyptians, most of all, have the best claim to all of it - ruling Canaan for centuries - including during the period of time in which the Exodus, which never really happened, was supposed to have taken place.

(1) (Reply)

World's First Solar Road Opens / See What Singapore Told Uganda To Do With Their Oil And Agricultural Sector! / Man Beaten With Crowbar For Wearing Trump Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.