Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Love My Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love My Africa (378 Views)

#TEAM I Love Ex-president GOODLUCK JONATHAN / I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule / After Office I Will Love My Wife And Kids, Go Back To School And Teach For The R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Africa by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
See the whole world is looking at us (africans),i love my africa! Am so happy to be part of the continent................nelson mandela,kwame nkrumah,desmond tutu,nnamdi azikiwe,steve biko and all other great africans i love you all!
Africa rise up! Land of limitless possibilities!!! Our land is honey...
They need it...
We have it...
Africa rise up! Lets get together,lets hold our hands together in unity.
We are trying to make it a better place and we believe its gonna happen in God we trust!
Nigeria,south africa,kenya,gabon,rwanda,ghana,morroco,sudan,egypt and all africa rise up!
We are one africa......i love my africa land!
Oh shake it for africa, oh do it for africa, oya stand up for africa!
We are one africa.........are you happy to be part of the continent? East,west,south and north africa, rise up!

I love my africa! Lets hold hands together,oh lets stand together!
We are one africa........cameroon,tanzania,congo,liberia,malawi,botswana,togo,ivory coast rise up!
Lets unite and give ourselves a chance!
Are you happy to be part of the continent?

N.B:In my quest to have an africa where peace reigns,unity established and success achieved,i wrote this!!!!
#kasynpaulsyn Enugu state nigeria!
Re: I Love My Africa by eunisam: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Afrika is the land of row materia where finish products are sold.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Win Rivers State If I Contest- Wike / “the President Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency / Jonathan Launches New 64-page E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.