Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? (12390 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob / Death toll rises to 4 in Blast Near Mosque In Maiduguri After Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Motolank: 4:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Oga at top..suicide-attackers will curse @ u wen dem wake... undecided
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 4:58am On Jul 30, 2014
siddiq202:

One word, hypocrite

The entire structure collapsed, killed four people and casualty figures expected to rise according to SR

www.saharareporters.com/2014/07/29/boko-haram-bomb-mosque-near-emir’s-palace-yobe

Only one mosque

BH should continue bringing down more mosques until you guys beg Jona to declare war against BH.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by NaLaugh: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2014
born2fuck: how can we hook up jooh?

haha. this chairman just swoop in on a different level.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by makzeze: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2014
I have the answer to this....

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by born2boink(m): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2014
NaLaugh:

haha. this chairman just swoop in on a different level.
observe the babe profile, na my spirit carry me go there
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by olasmith10(m): 5:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Eh be like say boko haram timetable for this week na
blast blast blast blast breaktime blast blast

blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast

and this is just Wednesday

this is getting way too much..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Buking1: 5:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Hey is another one just look at We need this every body need this click on this link to see for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/1834606/1st-security-social-app-need
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Eldavido1: 5:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Another day another bomb! Unfortunately incidences like these are
bound to be much more a daily occurance for now. Atleast until the
pathetic idiots occupying aso rock realise who the real enemy is.
For
now the will release a speech telling us APC maybe directly or
indirectly involve fueling the division as much as the can to cover
there
incredible incompetence. Soon the will realise there was once a
country and nothing left for them to rule. May God help us all..!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by date1816: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) and acted practically on its legal orders and obligations].
23.And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust.
24.The dwellers of Paradise (i.e. those who deserved it through their Faith and righteousness) will, on that Day, have the best abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
25.And (remember) the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the angels will be sent down, with a grand descending.
26.The sovereignty on that Day will be the true (sovereignty), belonging to the Most Beneficent (Allah), and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers (those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).
27.And (remember) the Day when theZalim(wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad).
28."Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
29."He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. AndShaitan(Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need."
30.And the Messenger (Muhammad) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).
31.Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among theMujrimun(disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc.). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper.
32.And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once?" Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages. (It was revealed to the Prophetin 23 years.).
33.And no example or similitude do they bring (to oppose or to find fault in you or in this Qur'an), but We reveal to you the truth (against that similitude or example), and the better explanation thereof.
34.Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the (Straight) Path.
35.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)], and placed his brother Harun (Aaron) with him as a helper;
36.And We said: "Go you both to the people who have denied OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)." Then We destroyed them with utter destruction.
37.And Nuh's (Noah) people, when they denied the Messengers We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc).

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by DONADAMS(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Rip
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by tintingz(m): 5:49am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Only one mosque

BH should continue bringing down more mosques until you guys beg Jona to declare war against BH.
Many mosque have been attacked and Muslims have been killed .

But I can see the hatred you have for Muslims, wanting more mosque to be blown off meaning more Muslims to be killed by BH.

The northern Muslims doesn't want this, they are against boko haram movement, many Muslims and Christians have been killed by BH and you should stop calling for more attack on innocent people .

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 5:56am On Jul 30, 2014
tintingz: Many mosque have been attacked and Muslims have been killed .

But I can see the hatred you have for Muslims, wanting more mosque to be blown off meaning more Muslims to be killed by BH.

The northern Muslims doesn't want this, they are against boko haram movement, many Muslims and Christians have been killed by BH and you should stop calling for more attack on innocent people .

When mohammed was caricatured in Denmark, you guys protested violently.

When Nigeria planned to host miss world, you guys protested violently.

Now BH quotes quran to justify their acts, you guys are quiet.

Only terrorists and hypocrites behave like that.

BH should continue to bring down more mosque until you guys beg Jona to declare war against BH.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by alnaijiri(m): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2014
O God! Painful is the plight of Your People the Muslims at this moment. Everywhere o, Earth we are being persecuted and slaughtered by our oppressors and even by ourselves.Truly we must study the Qur'an and Your Holy Laws and observe them stringently so that we will warrant Your Blessings once more as in the days of old, when You led the downtrodden Muslims to victory against those who humiliated us, and ended the empires of Rome and Persia and granted us their land.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by idee91: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Allah knows best who boko haram is..... so all we need is magnanimity from HIM.....Peace#
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Fatdon(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Scam to show the international media
that they boko also bomb mosques.
why not on Friday when people will be
there, think u can fool international
medias upon all their experiense in
afghan, iran, iraq, and other muslim world

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by siddiq202(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Only one mosque

You see unlike you, I never mentioned the president's name in my posts because I believe only God make things happen.

I pray you or your relatives are not consume in the process of BH bringing down more mosques as you wish.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by dridowu: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Last few days has been horrible news about bombing, y all this ?
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by siddiq202(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Fatdon: Scam to show the international media
that they boko also bomb mosques.
why not on Friday when people will be
there, think u can fool international
medias upon all their experiense in
afghan, iran, iraq, and other muslim world

Why don't you tell BH directly when to bomb mosques so that when many people die you can sleep well at night?
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Gofwane(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Una don start again ko? Wen hunger dey wire una during fasting, una pipe low. Nw una don belle full, man no go hear word ko? . . .smh
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Weselion: So bombing don become normal routine, but why is it rampant during this Islamic festival?
same reason fireworks are rampant during Christmas

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by kimond101: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

When mohammed was caricatured in Denmark, you guys protested violently.

When Nigeria planned to host miss world, you guys protested violently.

Now BH quotes quran to justify their acts, you guys are quiet.

Only terrorists and hypocrites behave like that.

BH should continue to bring down more mosque until you guys beg Jona to declare war against BH.

It's clear your intolerance for Islam has exceeded elastic limit.
When you say 'you guys' do you mean your muslim neighbours or the whole muslims in Nigeria or nairaland muslims? Cause hatred is something of the mind.
That's how hypocritical you'll be behaving to your peaceful muslim friends doing as if you love them in their front but saying evil at their back.
That Boko Haram call Allah before their killing doesn't mean they are fighting for Allah.
Same way someone that might be doing an evil deed might be shouting 'God help me' during the perpetuation of the evil act.
Boko Haram doesn't follow the teachings of Allah(God almighty) as revealed to Prophet Mohammed.
Muslims are dying, Christians are dying, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausas are dying due to their evil acts and all you can say is 'only' one mosque has been bombed?
It's rather unfortunate that we are slowly loosing the compassionate humanity in us.
I am a muslim, a Nigerian,a I condemn Boko Haram and the cause they think they are fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2014
siddiq202:

You see unlike you, I never mentioned the president's name in my posts because I believe only God make things happen.

It is a fact that BH has killed more Muslims than Christians. I'm just interested in the new thing bigots like you have to say.

I pray you or your relatives are not consume in the process of BH bringing down more mosques as you wish.

The problem with guys like you is that education has added little or nothing to your lives.

How did you arrive at the conclusion of BH killing more muslims than Christians.

Pls when were the dead bodies counted based on religion.

Pls return back to primary school.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2014
kimond101:

It's clear your intolerance for Islam has exceeded elastic limit.
When you say 'you guys' do you mean your muslim neighbours or the whole muslims in Nigeria or nairaland muslims? Cause hatred is something of the mind.
That's how hypocritical you'll be behaving to your peaceful muslim friends doing as if you love them in their front but saying evil at their back.
That Boko Haram call Allah before their killing doesn't mean they are fighting for Allah.
Same way someone that might be doing an evil deed might be shouting 'God help me' during the perpetuation of the evil act.
Boko Haram doesn't follow the teachings of Allah(God almighty) as instructed by Prophet Mohammed.
Muslims are dying, Christians are dying, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausas are dying due to their evil acts and all you can say is 'only' one mosque has been bombed?
It's rather unfortunate that we are slowly loosing the compassionate humanity in us.
I am a muslim, a Nigerian,a I condemn Boko Haram and the cause they think they are fighting for.

Am specifically pointing to far North muslims and their supporters.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by MightySparrow: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Only God can deliver Muslims from Islam.
If Muslims make Islam bad in Islamabad,
God deliver Islam from Muslims.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by kimond101: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Am specifically pointing to far North muslims and their supporters.

Are you based in the north?
How did you get your statistics and arrive at a conclusion?
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by omenka(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
siddiq202:

One word, hypocrite

The entire structure collapsed, killed four people and casualty figures expected to rise according to SR

www.saharareporters.com/2014/07/29/boko-haram-bomb-mosque-near-emir’s-palace-yobe
Why do you waste energy responding to such infiniitesimally inconsequential dolts?? Their world view is acutely distorted by their hatred for anything not of their origin. What is even the point of saying the mosque was probably empty?? Their type have dug themselves so deep into the abyss to hatred they celebrate the death of innocents as long as they are not "their own".

May God rest the soul of the departed, amen.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Normal.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by kimond101: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2014
MightySparrow: Only God can deliver Muslims from Islam.
If Muslims make Islam bad in Islamabad,
God deliver Islam from Muslims.

And all you have to say is a dry joke? Things people do for nairaland likes.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2014
kimond101:

Are you based in the north?
How did you get your statistics and arrive at a conclusion?

How many times have you heard or see Southern or MB muslims reacting violently to anti-islamic actions.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by siddiq202(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

The problem with guys like you is that education has added little or nothing to your lives.

How did you arrive at the conclusion of BH killing more muslims than Christians.

Pls when were the dead bodies counted based on religion.

Pls return back to primary school.

If truly education has added something to your life, make a research and find out by yourself.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri: O God! Painful is the plight of Your People the Muslims at this moment. Everywhere o, Earth we are being persecuted and slaughtered by our oppressors and even by ourselves.Truly we must study the Qur'an and Your Holy Laws and observe them stringently so that we will warrant Your Blessings once more as in the days of old, when You led the downtrodden Muslims to victory against those who humiliated us, and ended the empires of Rome and Persia and granted us their land.

We Christians don enter one chance

This na shecow

Abeg who dey persecute who

Say na Christians dey kill muslims or na Muslims dey kill Christians

Oya get me Holy water and Holy cane make I flog Shecow.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Unemadu: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2014
#bringbackihejirika

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Region That Inspired Me, Hate Them Love Them They Keep Moving Forward / EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe / I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.