Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? (29753 Views)

I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by LaurelP(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please is there anybody who has gotten a job thru dat site? Cos almost all d advert seem fake and fraudulent. It also seems to be a haven for all dis gnld scammers as it doesn't take up to 30 mins after u apply for a job before u start receiving msgs to come for interview. D problem is dat d msgs do not carry any company names. Pls I'd like to knw if anybody has ever gotten a job on OLX and ur experience using d site.

Also is it possible for one to get a job by sending his details via a phone number Personally I consider such as fraudsters.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by techwiz4: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2014
I have been a victim of this 419 fraud and i just want nobody else to fall prey. if you use olx and someone tells you he works in customs or you should come to the office, avoid him. This 419 impunity has gone long enough, they believe they cant be caught. I stayed in the uk for most of my life and when i decided to come home, this is what happens. I will hunt this scammers down to the full extent of the law, even though it involves spending thousands on the police. This guy must be caught, not only because i seek desperate vengeance but because catching him will reduce the numbers of scammers out there. please know that i have money and thankfully lots of it. I have the resources to do this but i need support from people that share my thoughts. SAY NO TO 419 SCAMMERS. Beware of this account and phone numbers.

Bank: Fidelity bank
Acc Name: Ahmed Bello Yusuf
Acc Number: 6233998997
Phone Numbers: 08038200687, 07036458820

I am very close with my investigation with the police and i shall be posting his picture very soon. Email me at krisler000@yahoo.com

44 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by CaptainBomb(m): 4:55am On Jul 30, 2014
techwiz4: I have been a victim of this 419 fraud and i just want nobody else to fall prey. if you use olx and someone tells you he works in customs or you should come to the office, avoid him. This 419 impunity has gone long enough, they believe they cant be caught. I stayed in the uk for most of my life and when i decided to come home, this is what happens. I will hunt this scammers down to the full extent of the law, even though it involves spending thousands on the police. This guy must be caught, not only because i seek desperate vengeance but because catching him will reduce the numbers of scammers out there. please know that i have money and thankfully lots of it. I have the resources to do this but i need support from people that share my thoughts. SAY NO TO 419 SCAMMERS. Beware of this account and phone numbers.

I am very close with my investigation with the police and i shall be posting his picture very soon. Email me at krisler000@yahoo.com
Good Job.

13 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Godmother(f): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2014
@ Techwiz4

Good job! Wish other Nigerians would follow in your footstep so these scammers get caught. They have completely destroyed OLX. I don't even bother going there for a job again, although several months back I got a call for an interview which turned out to be real.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Davland(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Can one get a job by just sending details to a phone??
I say YES to dat,i once got a banking job(teller) through dat medium.
But using dat medium nowadayz has been bastardised by those GNLD company

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Enahi(f): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2014
techwiz4: I have been a victim of this 419 fraud and i just want nobody else to fall prey. if you use olx and someone tells you he works in customs or you should come to the office, avoid him. This 419 impunity has gone long enough, they believe they cant be caught. I stayed in the uk for most of my life and when i decided to come home, this is what happens. I will hunt this scammers down to the full extent of the law, even though it involves spending thousands on the police. This guy must be caught, not only because i seek desperate vengeance but because catching him will reduce the numbers of scammers out there. please know that i have money and thankfully lots of it. I have the resources to do this but i need support from people that share my thoughts. SAY NO TO 419 SCAMMERS. Beware of this account and phone numbers.

May God bless your efforts. Innocent people get scammed everyday and yet they keep quiet about it.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by rattlesnake(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2014
OLX sef dey find job.

27 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by LaurelP(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Davland: Can one get a job by just sending details to a phone??
I say YES to dat,i once got a banking job(teller) through dat medium.
But using dat medium nowadayz has been bastardised by those GNLD company

Really?
But like how many did u send dat turned out to be scam?
Pls share ur experiences
I used to beliv dat its not possible bt wit wat u ve said, I'm beginin to hav a rethink
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Davland(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
LaurelP:

Really?
But like how many did u send dat turned out to be scam?
Pls share ur experiences
I used to beliv dat its not possible bt wit wat u ve said, I'm beginin to hav a rethink
last year july,i saw a post online asking interested applicant to send their details to a phone number-which i did, d following day i received a text,with no company's name inviting me 4 an interview in a certain hotel,though i went for the interview because d place wasnt that far from where i worked den,i was offered a bank teller job in f**st bank few day later,but left few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by ojun50(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
My was one guy name OMO he said i should paid 3k into his account after paying the money i should come to apapa port then i should call him. Jst imaging no address i think OXL is the place were u can find the lord of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dem dey sell job there too?

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by otijah(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
rattlesnake: OLX sef dey find job
LAUGH WAN KILL ME OOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by 9jahubcom(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmm
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by hazyfm: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
DON'T THINK SO
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by sammyyoung2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
No
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by sammyyoung2(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na Scam full deir

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by shadowwalker101: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img] [img]http:///?k_id=utibeokodi[/img]
Yh ask them answers pls
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by chrisifeanyi: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
free world of scammers
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Sanchez01: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLX is the haven for GNLD. Period!

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by AdelokikiMr(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
You just av to be cautious of cheap things on dat site, I once saw a clean premera for a very cheap price in ado ekiti and then I was around Ado den quickly call to go check it out but unfortunate d guy said d car is in lagos apapa that he only posted in that state for awareness...so my guys be wise..scam plenty for various site ,na u go use ur head.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
For local sales girls/house help jobs? Yes, for some girls I know.

A friend also got a blog writing job there.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by sammyyoung2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014

U av lots of money...still u fell prey.....scammers scams pple who think dey are smart....so I wonder how u cld catch dem oo....den why did u drop email addresss also

7 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by satowind(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
I wana know tOo. @ the guy who was scammed exposing him like this is giving him room to run. Simcard is chEep in nigeria.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Scammers every where 4 we country
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by 9jahubcom(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
sammyyoung2:

U av lots of money...still u fell prey.....scammers scams pple who think dey are smart....so I wonder how u cld catch dem oo....den why did u drop email addresss also
na wa
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
By their fruit u shall knw dem.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
sammyyoung2:

my dear. Him say him go post picture? I hear
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by bitterpenis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
FRAUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / 2020 Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Program / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.