Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Search For OLX Scammer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Search For OLX Scammer (668 Views)

As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search For OLX Scammer by techwiz4: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2014
I have been a victim of this 419 fraud and i just want nobody else to fall prey. if you use olx and someone tells you he works in customs or you should come to the office, avoid him. This 419 impunity has gone long enough, they believe they cant be caught. I stayed in the uk for most of my life and when i decided to come home, this is what happens. I will hunt this scammers down to the full extent of the law, even though it involves spending thousands on the police. This guy must be caught, not only because i seek desperate vengeance but because catching him will reduce the numbers of scammers out there. please know that i have money and thankfully lots of it. I have the resources to do this but i need support from people that share my thoughts. SAY NO TO 419 SCAMMERS. Beware of this account and phone numbers.

Bank: Fidelity bank
Acc Name: Ahmed Bello Yusuf
Acc Number: 6233998997
Phone Numbers: 08038200687, 07036458820

I am very close with my investigation with the police and i shall be posting his picture very soon.
Re: Search For OLX Scammer by eph12(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2014
He should be used as a scapegoat. These guys just keep on spoiling business for the honest ones angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Search For OLX Scammer by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2014
techwiz4: I have been a victim of this 419 fraud and i just want nobody else to fall prey. if you use olx and someone tells you he works in customs or you should come to the office, avoid him. This 419 impunity has gone long enough, they believe they cant be caught. I stayed in the uk for most of my life and when i decided to come home, this is what happens. I will hunt this scammers down to the full extent of the law, even though it involves spending thousands on the police. This guy must be caught, not only because i seek desperate vengeance but because catching him will reduce the numbers of scammers out there. please know that i have money and thankfully lots of it. I have the resources to do this but i need support from people that share my thoughts. SAY NO TO 419 SCAMMERS. Beware of this account and phone numbers.

Bank: Fidelity bank
Acc Name: Ahmed Bello Yusuf
Acc Number: 6233998997
Phone Numbers: 08038200687, 07036458820

I am very close with my investigation with the police and i shall be posting his picture very soon. Email me at krisler000@yahoo.com
Lots of money?
How come you're still falling into the traps of cheap 419s.
*Yimu
Re: Search For OLX Scammer by Brimmie(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2014
OP.. Come back and tell us when you knack am
Re: Search For OLX Scammer by ednut1(m): 2:54am On Jul 30, 2014
u deserved to be scammed because you are greedy endoff. u see a car worth 1.5 -2 m being sold at 500k. good for u. dnt be surprised d police knw about him nd hv der own cut
Re: Search For OLX Scammer by techwiz4: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
ednut1: u deserved to be scammed because you are greedy endoff. u see a car worth 1.5 -2 m being sold at 500k. good for u. dnt be surprised d police knw about him nd hv der own cut
I dont think i do, no one deserves it. If everyone decide to buy new things. people wont be able to get rid of the old. I only need people that share my thoughts...I dont need anyone's harassment thank you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE: Aregbesola’s Life Story Hits Cinemas / Nigeria's Political History (the Summary By Nairalanders) / I Think That Africans Should Be Vegetarians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.