Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,617 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

When Is The Right Time To Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? (1011 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2014
in recent times, many Nigerian youths have been involved in hasty marriages leading to frustration and most times early divorce. They even get into this life time business without properly placing thier feet on the ground first, and when asked they say "he that findeth a wife/husband findeth a good thing". But has this been true?

And i ask, when is the right time to say "i do"??
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by eph12(m): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2014
There's no right or wrong time. You just know when it's time.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by 2sizzlin(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2014
When amarachi don carry belle undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by amnestylaw1(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2014
OP, abeg you- if you don ready to marry, I take God beg you, go , go , go marry. Leave me make I sleep cry
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2014
eph12: There's no right or wrong time. You just know when it's time.

so when is this time pls? Or put this way, what are the real signs of the right time?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 2:08am On Jul 30, 2014
2sizzlin: When amarachi don carry belle undecided

heheheehee, laugh don full my belle. Bros ur own no good o, U mean Amarachi go first carry belle before i go marry her? What if cash no come dey for antenatal? God i beg o
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2014
When you are matured enough to bear the consequences of marriage both sweet and the challenging part !
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2014
When you are bored and lonely and needs someone to partake in your misery...

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by eph12(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2014
wealthinfos:

so when is this time pls? Or put this way, what are the real signs of the right time?
When you know you can take care of more than one mouth comfortably.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by bennyrazz: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
The best time to get married is when you are tire of sleeping around
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: The best time to get married is when you are tire of sleeping around

ok you mean married men are tired of sleeping around?? Heheheee, u want bring up another issue here oo
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
njokusboy: When you are bored and lonely and needs someone to partake in your misery...

Njoku did u say partake in my misery? I didn'nt get that...
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Richy4(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Number 1. Do you have a job? If yes that is fine because it is the first criteria
Number 2. Do you have where you are living or you are squatting with some one?
Number 3 have you found the right girl which is the most important and is she above 18

If these answers are yes, then you are eligible

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Richy4: Number 1. Do you have a job? If yes that is fine because it is the first criteria
Number 2. Do you have where you are living or you are squatting with some one?
Number 3 have you found the right girl which is the most important and is she above 18

If these answers are yes, then you are eligible

did u say if am squarting with a friend?? Heheheehe
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by egopersonified(f): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op, the best time for you to get married was 5 mins after opening this thread.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
egopersonified: Op, the best time for you to get married was 5 mins after opening this thread.

@EgoPersonafied, pls dont personify it to me, its not about me, its about everybody to learn something frm the topic in discussion aiit? Anyway, hw do you mean in ur post?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by MadCow1: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
wealthinfos:

@EgoPersonafied, pls dont personify it to me, its not about me, its about everybody to learn something frm the topic in discussion aiit? Anyway, hw do you mean in ur post?

There is no such thing as 'The right time to get married'.

Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by egopersonified(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
wealthinfos:

Meant you should have gotten married already and I was just pulling your legs.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2014
egopersonified:

Meant you should have gotten married already and I was just pulling your legs.

Are u available for marriage? Hehehehesmileysmiley
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2014
njokusboy: When you are bored and lonely and needs someone to partake in your misery...

i feel u, but what happens when u see a man of 38 or even 42 still single in Nigeria?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Darteyyyy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
When you're ready to give up your happiness for the sake of someone else.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Darteyyyy: When you're ready to give up your happiness for the sake of someone else.

hmm you speak deep, pls dymystify
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 12:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Darteyyyy: When you're ready to give up your happiness for the sake of someone else.

hmm did is deep, pls more emphasy
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Edykul(f): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2014
Wen u r matured enough to live and share wateva u hv with someone.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Aiit guys keep doing this! Somehow your educating ppl around this place; empowering them with the requiried knowledge for the marriage journey!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
MadCow1:

There is no such thing as 'The right time to get married'.

@Madcow, so what then is there?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by IFELEKE(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
@OP,
The time is right when you are physically,emotionally,spiritually and financially ready to take up the challenge.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by nurey(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
When you are ready to be a pillar and carrying the good times and the bad times with your shoulder.

When you are ready to for go your wants for what you need.

When you are ready to be a slave or maga/mugu for the happiness of your life essence.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Valto(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
When pepper don rest!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
nurey: When you are ready to be a pillar and carrying the good times and the bad times with your shoulder.

When you are ready to for go your wants for what you need.

When you are ready to be a slave or maga/mugu for the happiness of your life essence.

ready to be a slave or mugu to who pls?? Ok u mean the man should be a slave to his wife?? Heheheheehe, tell me somthing
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by MadCow1: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2014
wealthinfos:

@Madcow, so what then is there?

I am ready to be married.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get Married? by wealthinfos(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
MadCow1:

I am ready to be married.

i dint get you @madcow

(1) (Reply)

Being A New Mum Is Sore / And The BULLSHIT Plays On / Child Custody: Where Is Best? Court Or Social Welfare Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.