Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland (12334 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by kolamilan(m): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2014
dairis God oo and na only you waka come ? Dats what i hate most.

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Buking1: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2014
If you care about yourself then you need this We need this every body need this click on this link to see for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/1834606/1st-security-social-app-need
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

In a decaying society, art if is truthful, must also reflect decay.

Don't be mad. If there is a problem with Nigeria, it ought to reflect to every of its institutions and it's "websites"if I must say including nairaland. That's the reason I stopped commenting a while back, not just me but a host of others too.

The children or may be the childish behavior of people on this website is overwhelming.

A foreign friend of mine was said 50% of Nigerians are brain damaged. I told her she's got no IDEA.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by alnaijiri(m): 6:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Nothing ruins my day than seeing so much anti-Muslim hatred and discriminations from fellow NLers.

Also hate the propagation of idolatrous beliefs (Xianity and paganism).
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Hawlahscho(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2014
NaLaugh:

This guy na space booking master o! shocked e no even add dot or anything.

lwkmd me self con dey reason am. the guy na die I swear. Lols
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Hawlahscho(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2014
xp17: @op, if you don't like to see those you listed, kindly deactivate your account. case solved.

it's gay wanting everyone to do it your way .you need to respect whatever someone does that makes him happy, even if you don't like it.

I don't do those listed above though.

Better advice jare.... and see o, those are d things that crack me up. OP must be enemy of progress.

I pray he does not see this o cos d guy can type ehn, he'll just type one long reply for me now, na all of una go help me read am.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Hawlahscho(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Eeya...... OP Don vex.

Oga, no vex, I'll be right back,

conductor!!? next junction dey o.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by datguru: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:
TOPIC: I lost my dear granddad to death today. :-(
REPLY: I blame it on GEJ!
Like seriously?! shocked Is that funny?!! gosh

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

I'll add more if I remember.

You can add yours too!

[/b]

Joblessness
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Fourwinds: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2014
op., when u see nonsense just ignore it. maturity comes with time. and if it doesn't come., there is a transfer of ..... to d next generation.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by CHIM0Z: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Bimfo:

No worry, God will catch him 1 day. grin
Yes, I swear if I meet that guy face to face, I will insert a huge rounded wood into his Anus.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Herrmes: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Sweet heart, I pray you're funny tongue
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by PrettySpicey(f): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
No-business-being-on-the-FP topics... makes me wonder if they understand the concept of a magazine's front page undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by henryobinna(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

You can add yours too!

[/b]
young lady you're just a sadist or something related. if you don't know these are things that make NL interesting, if these things are stopped/prohibited on NL I'll delete my Account and walk away out of NL because you don't pay me to visit, its my time and data(my money) that I use so you don't come here and start frustrating my happiness in the name that you're a sadist. and if I delete my Account many people will also delete theirs' cos nothing else makes NL interesting amd fun. besides I thought I will be seeing a post that'll talk about improving NL and here you're talking gibberish. infact this post is the thing I hate on NL, go and die OP.

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Djicemob: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Things i hate? I hate injustice.I created a similar thread like this and it didn't make FP,maybe cos i have an (m) added to my moniker.Secondly,i hate what nairaland has turned to these days i.e Silly sh#t(not threads) making FP.Can u imagine the other day,a thread about slaps made FP twice in the same months? Another one about a guy who had been friendzoned begging peeps to give him advice on how to get a nairaland chic.Something has to be done or nairaland might turn to a big joke in the near future.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by seggexco(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Space booked, i dey cum make i rush go buy pomo 4 my egusi soup.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
End time things! grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by experimentist: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2014
PAGAN9JA: I hate to see such threads on front page.
bros far of d gods na we neva hear anything o
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by ibkgab001: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by 2kris(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2014
In sumary u hv a soft spot for yuzedo...i like ur style babe very mature green light.....now were the Bleep is yuzedo cheesy
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Bloodykiller aka bloodyassassin spams threads with rubbish and irrelevant comment. He is a menace in the politics section.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by fattbabakay(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
If e dey pain u,go chop BEE hommie tongue
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Revolva(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2014
The most annoying thing I hate to see is the tribalist here especially with our ngabti ngabti folks and okoros ..these two folks can't never stop hatin demselves
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by ablyguy(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2014
My monicker but I just can't help it...
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2014
D most annoying one dat make me throw my samsung galaxy s5 into suck away pit is PICS OR I DNT BELIEVE IT.:-P
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC: All these can stop if the owner wants it to stop. Right now, the traffic is more important to him than any other thing
yeah, datz true...
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Egbon10: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Mayb evrybdy just wanna b noticed..buh i av choices for u if u dey hate:HUG LIVE WIRE OR GO SAMBISA.
Its ur choice to make.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Owobobrown(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2014
END TIME THINGS
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Slimmos(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
wtf
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: .
You are jobless, getting hot over a caseless matter!
Seun can minimize it if he wish. But he's enjoying the traffic.
PAGAN9JA: I hate to see such threads on front page.
My bro, see what Seun turned your username to!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1:

People come here for the most part for laughs,yabis,fun and games
Funny enough you didn't mention eediots like yourself that embolden their long posts for emphasis
Or the constipated ones like yourself that are irritated by whatever others do and say
Some may hate the fact that you are Bukola aka bukky but you would rather call it booqee
Get a life!
So even tribalism makes nairaland fun too?! shocked
Well I can obviously see why
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by LarrySun(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2014
I love Nairalanders die! grin They all got me laughing uncontrollably on the first page. Seriously, you guys are the best.

I definitely, definitely wish to marry a Nairalander. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banega Is Scammer / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.