Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland (12335 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by simdam500(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
TrishaP:
He escaped before I could finish my sentence.
wink
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by khiaa(f): 2:12am On Aug 02, 2014
#1 I hate white girls/boys are better than black girls/boys threads.
#2 I hate African Americans hate threads. But most of all I hate hate hate the statement......
#3 END OF TIME THINGS
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by chucky234(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa: #1 I hate white girls/boys are better than black girls/boys threads.
#2 I hate African Americans hate threads. But most of all I hate hate hate the statement......
#3 END OF TIME THINGS
Who fvcking cares
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2014
chucky234: Who fvcking cares

Oh wow!! Obviously YOU do. cheesy What's your problem? If you have to be nasty don't bother posting to me, OK! If you hate me so much why don't you un-follow me. Freecocoa please check your man.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Bunchersstab(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

Oh wow!! Obviously YOU do. cheesy What's your problem? If you have to be nasty don't bother posting to me, OK! If you hate me so much why don't you un-follow me. Freecocoa please check your man.
Sweetheart, been looking for you all day....
where have been
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by khiaa(f): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Bunchersstab: Sweetheart, been looking for you all day....
where have been

I'm right here Daddy, waiting and ready for you.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by laudate: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
booqee: ......

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:
TOPIC: I lost my dear granddad to death today. :-(
REPLY: I blame it on GEJ!
Like seriously?! shocked Is that funny?!! gosh

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

I'll add more if I remember.

You can add yours too!

11. People who use shorthand or abbreviations to post comments containing 50 words or more...

I am like ..... seriously? Didn't they take classes in spelling and English comprehension, while they were in school?

No. 21 of the posting rules states " Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.".

But do such people listen and take notice of the forum rules? No. undecided

Anyway Boogee, I think your topic has already been dealt with, on another thread.

Take a look: https://www.nairaland.com/1796524/8-types-nairalanders-probably-dislike
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Bunchersstab(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

I'm right here Daddy, waiting and ready for you.
Dats luvly, how is work & skul?
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by khiaa(f): 2:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Bunchersstab: Dats luvly, how is work & skul?

I went to the beach today, it was such a beautiful day, I had a real good time. cheesy
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Bunchersstab(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2014
khiaa:

I went to the beach today, it was such a beautiful day, I had a real good time. cheesy
With Tanya & Kendra
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Bunchersstab(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2014
khiaa:

With Tanya & Kendra

*pm me the pix you snap*
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Litmus: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2016
The rain in Spain is a pain

I hate when people respond to a post by crossing it out , example above, and then sit back as if they've done something really clever. It seem never to occur to them that the person whose writing they crossed out could retaliate by crossing out their post too so that eventually a crossing out fest ensues. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banega Is Scammer / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.