Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines (528 Views)

7 Most Versatile Courses/disciplines In Nigeria / 15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / What Is The Hope Of Geographers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines by nonsovich(m): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Let's meet here , if u knw that are an earth scientist....let's exchange ideas that would move the study of our earth to a greater height...thanks all!
Re: Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines by padeolu: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2014
Following...

Repping
1. Geography and Resource Mgt
2. Environmental Mgt and Control
3. Bioclimatology (Special prereference: Human thermal climate)
Re: Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines by nonsovich(m): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2014
padeolu: Following...

Repping
1. Geography and Resource Mgt
2. Environmental Mgt and Control
3. Bioclimatology (Special prereference: Human thermal climate)
welcome aboard bro ...feel @ home....which school?
Re: Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines by padeolu: 2:00am On Jul 30, 2014
nonsovich: welcome aboard bro ...feel @ home....which school?
Your discipline and area of interest?
Re: Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines by nonsovich(m): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2014
padeolu: Your discipline and area of interest?
Am a geographer - cartography and G.I.S
Re: Physical Geographers And Geology Thread And All Other Earth Related Disciplines by padeolu: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2014
nonsovich: Am a geographer - cartography and G.I.S
Cart and GIS are geographical tools. Undergraduate?

Which of the GIS softwares do u use?...and nice to meet you.

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Post Utme Form Is Out / Admission Into Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / EBOLA: UK Universities To Screen Nigerian Students Before Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.