Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

If I Root My Tecno D3 Does That Mean Am Increasing The Phone Storage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If I Root My Tecno D3 Does That Mean Am Increasing The Phone Storage (553 Views)

How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 / How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm / Tecno D3, T3 Or N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Root My Tecno D3 Does That Mean Am Increasing The Phone Storage by IniwavesCME(m): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2014
pls help ...... no idea
Re: If I Root My Tecno D3 Does That Mean Am Increasing The Phone Storage by IniwavesCME(m): 2:17am On Jul 30, 2014
I also tried rooting my phone using the poot and ministries stuff but it keeps giving me and error code
Re: If I Root My Tecno D3 Does That Mean Am Increasing The Phone Storage by Hawlahscho(m): 5:32am On Jul 30, 2014
No, you aren't. but you can add something like another storage (ROM) but long process.
Re: If I Root My Tecno D3 Does That Mean Am Increasing The Phone Storage by UchihaItachi(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Remember to backup your rom o, don't go brick your phone and come crying back here
Re: If I Root My Tecno D3 Does That Mean Am Increasing The Phone Storage by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
IniwavesCME: pls help ...... no idea
When you root your phone, you will free your device from bloatware that ain't necessary, bloatware are apps you will never use or need, framaroot definitely root tecno phones, after rooting, you then install es file explorer to backup all your device apps, you install es task manager to uninstall any preinstall apps, for example, I zapped off default browser, Google play service Google Playstore and install latest version, then you install link2sd to move all phone apps away from the device, You have the freedom to jack up the speed of your device from 0 to 1000 kilometres per second by installing setup, there are freedom at your service when you root your device

(1) (Reply)

A Question For People Using BOLD 5 / Pls Help / New Technology Battery Cathode Supplement To Last For 45 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.