Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home! (1126 Views)

Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home! by busky101(m): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Controversial wannabe model Josie Cunningham has shocked the public and hit a new low after selling four ringside seats to the birth of her third child.

The baby, who she initially planned to abort to appear on Big Brother, is due to be born in October at her home in Leeds.

But this morning, the wannabe-model announced to her 27,000 Twitter fans that the four tickets to the home birth had sold out in just 14 minutes - netting her £30,000. Three of the four tickets were purchased by journalists while the fourth is believed to have been bought by somebody described as 'a super-fan'.

Two were sold for £10,000 each while the other two sold for £5,000 each. Ms Cunningham said all tickets include travel and accommodation while the more expensive ones will allow the ticket holder to film the birth and take photos.

On social media, reaction to the latest publicity stunt has been almost universally negative with commentators criticising her decision to make money from the birth of her child.

One Twitter user,posed the question that it was the British public who shared the blame for her fame as they have made Ms Cunningham 'a viable commodity'.

However, Ms Cunningham has suggested that some of the cash from the event could be used to reimburse the NHS for the cost of her controversial breast enhancement surgery.

Ms Cunningham, 23, from Leeds, became a household name when she admitted undergoing £4,800 worth of breast enhancement surgery paid by the NHS to increase her bust from a 32A to 36DD.

She claimed she needed the surgery because she had been bullied since the age of 14 for being flat chested.

Later it emerged that she received Botox on the NHS over a 'sweat problem'.Ms Cunningham's most controversial outburst came when she publicly considered aborting the son she is due to give birth to in October because the pregnancy prevented her from appearing on Channel 5's Big Brother.

The mother-of-two later said she was receiving negative attention on public transport and asked the council to provide her with a £6,000-a-year taxi to take her children to school.

Eventually Leeds City Council decided to axe the service which prompted Ms Cunningham to Tweet: ‘Sticks and stones may break my bones but taxpayers will always fund me.’

Later she said: 'If the council think I’m getting a bus, they can think again.'

Now she is hoping to make £40,000 from the birth of her third child by allowing four fans to witness the event

Re: see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home! by folu4real(f): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
humm orishirishi.
Re: see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home! by ideee03(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
END TIME TINZ!!!
Re: see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home! by icebebe(f): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wetin oyinbo no go do?
Re: see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home! by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Miss cunningham

Meaning na different men get the 3 children.

Useless white people

(1) (Reply)

Look Tonto Dikeh Is Thanking God For Her Hair! / Justin Bieber Buys Home With Nightclub And Movie Theatre / Baba Suwe Set To Remarry, 5 Years After Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.