Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. (21522 Views)

Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
anonimi:

Why are you being so incoherent
If RibaduN is really someone "with astute and credible records" why will he be involved in "any move may not be astonishing"?
It is either he is astute & credible or he is NOT angry
You just took my slot from him. wink
I was just waiting for him to land before I fire tongue
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
anonimi:

If RibaduN is really someone "with astute and credible records" why will he be involved in "any move may not be astonishing"?
You just took my slot from him. wink
I was waiting for him to land before firing cool

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: moose, ur brain is phocked! Who is jonathan politically? He's an acidental president, a thief, killer and a headless chicken.
The way you sounded it seems you are the 'intelligent' one lipsrsealed
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: moose, ur brain is phocked! Who is jonathan politically? He's an acidental president, a thief, killer and a headless chicken.
Face the fact and stop insulting your father's mate. Has these two political bunkums, (Buhari and Ribadu) ever won elections before? Never you compare them to a successful politician like Jonathan who have sat on almost all executive seats except Local Government chairmanship. He been Deputy Governor, Governor, vice president, Acting president, PRESIDENT. If he gets elected in 2015, he would be the most colourful politician of all time. That's what the "born to rule" don't want to hear.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by morefire: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
superior1: Ribadu is way too smart to fall for this,Jonathan should carry his foul air to another

BTW, when will Jonathan implement Ribadus committee report on fuel subsidy stealing?

people thought the same about shekarau but where is he today?

every body has a price tag including Ribadu, dont forget the 20billion usd when sanusi de find de PDP hand

#bless
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by 7lives: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
ephemm: If PDP truly want him, why not woo him to get Presidential Ticket in 2015 elections. Gubernatorial ticket is too small for Ribadu's status
+1000000 likes this will settle the current brouhaha in the country and we shall all live happily ever after.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
superior1: Ribadu is way too smart to fall for this,Jonathan should carry his foul air to another

BTW, when will Jonathan implement Ribadus committee report on fuel subsidy stealing?

That is on sure evidence that GEJ is not sincere to save Nigeria. Jonathan setting up committed whose recommendations he will never implement, even the Chibok committee recommendations are still in the paper, even the National Conference is a waste of time and occupier of time, their recommendations will still go the ways of their fore Fathers except not under Jonathan.
Meanwhile, he digging his political grace, as I am suspecting some personal disagreements between him and Mama Peace as evidence in the last First Family picture he releases to commensurate Fathers' Day.

Any competent individual can be filed for presidency next year under any political Party but not this selfish and corrupt Jonathan.

Those with mentality of Jonathan bid for second term should have a rethink. Because Nigeria problems is not beyond the power of FG if there is political will to do so. Another things this set of people shld know are:
1. Azazi public pronouncement of BHs are in PDP. That was his first public strong pronouncement as a National Security Advice, which lead to his dismissal and death by airplane crash whose black box is yet to be located and causes of the crash yet to be ascertained.
2. OBJ letter most especially the Snipers aspect. Though OBJ may not be saint but he is a careful talker and action taker, and for him to take his pen and write about a particular thing, know it for sure he is over 100% sure of what he wrote and say.
3. Last person, though may not be taken seriously, but standing on a letter that destroy his political career and make him go to exile voluntarily (even though he denied it through his spoke man) because of fear of his life no matter his political affiliation should not also be forgotten. I mean Nyako letter.
4. Rate of corruption and associating/pardoning criminals, digging forgotten (or I should say overlooked) cases to haunt down perceived enemies, etc needs to be consider before clamouring supports for reelection of this current administration.

Stopping here, but more to discern.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 1:00am On Jul 31, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

That is on sure evidence that GEJ is not sincere to save Nigeria. Jonathan setting up committed whose recommendations he will never implement, even the Chibok committee recommendations are still in the paper, even the National Conference is a waste of time and occupier of time, their recommendations will still go the ways of their fore Fathers except not under Jonathan.
Meanwhile, he digging his political grace, as I am suspecting some personal disagreements between him and Mama Peace as evidence in the last First Family picture he releases to commensurate Fathers' Day.

Any competent individual can be filed for presidency next year under any political Party but not this selfish and corrupt Jonathan.

Those with mentality of Jonathan bid for second term should have a rethink. Because Nigeria problems is not beyond the power of FG if there is political will to do so. Another things this set of people shld know are:
1. Azazi public pronouncement of BHs are in PDP. That was his first public strong pronouncement as a National Security Advice, which lead to his dismissal and death by airplane crash whose black box is yet to be located and causes of the crash yet to be ascertained.
2. OBJ letter most especially the Snipers aspect. Though OBJ may not be saint but he is a careful talker and action taker, and for him to take his pen and write about a particular thing, know it for sure he is over 100% sure of what he wrote and say.

3. Last person, though may not be taken seriously, but standing on a letter that destroy his political career and make him go to exile voluntarily (even though he denied it through his spoke man) because of fear of his life no matter his political affiliation should not also be forgotten. I mean Nyako letter.
4. Rate of corruption and associating/pardoning criminals, digging forgotten (or I should say overlooked) cases to haunt down perceived enemies, etc needs to be consider before clamouring supports for reelection of this current administration.

Arm chair Critic angry
Better get over your emotions and face reality cool
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

Please don't allow me to call you foolish lDIOT. Which of the accusations has been proven anywhere? Are you talking about AZAZI's backstabbing? OBJ's show of senility or Nyako’s foolishness. Till he died, did Azazi go any further in substantiating his claim? What of Obasanjo's bad belle letter, could he prove any of the allegations? NO. In fact, the Senate discovery show that both Obasanjo and Sanusi are born liars. Nyako’s allegations is as useless as him. We, the real Progressives knows the truth. So, keep the lies to yourself.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Walelavender(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

The fact that someone is credible today does not say he would be a 'Saint' forever. Have you forgotten that CHANGE is the only constant thing in life? I can't be caught unawares by Nigeran politicians. They are like Chameleon!
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Walelavender:
The fact that someone is credible today does not say he would be a 'Saint' forever. Have you forgotten that CHANGE is the only constant thing in life? I can't be caught unawares by Nigeran politicians. They are like Chameleon!
You're right.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by egift(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2014
After wooing him, they cut him short. Trust PDP at your own detriment. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The National Conference? / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.