Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special (3459 Views)

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 4:35am On Jul 30, 2014
you guys must have encountered those girls that will refuse to lamba cause they feel vaginity makes them marriage worthy, and then in your mind you'll be like "watin dey do this one, if you like virgin, if you like virvodka i no fit marry you lailai"

whats my point ask guys what their dream girl is you'll be hearing:

beauty

ukwu

Bobby

intelligence

versatile

intresting

caring

can cook and clean

dress sense

has her own job

the fact is that a guy will have made up his mind say 80% before he gets close enough to know your virginity status. this is the order, a guy likes what he see, he listens to you and likes how your mind works, he starts making up his mind...it could be, make i chop this mumu babe clean mouth, or this girl try small make i consider am, or damn! where have you been all my life? at this stage d issue of virginity never come sef. that guy that has been feeling you wont change his mind because someone else logged in before him.

nobody is strict on the virginity aspect , there are even lots of guys (like me) that will say no to deflowering a chick, the pain and the bleed doesnt will kill the mood.

what's my point? ladies ,singles, single ladies, stop marketing a single product that the consumers dont really care about, be attractive, make better hairs, wear better outfit, better make up, read read read ,let your mind grow, talk cool , booby and ukwu enlargement (i dey joke o) be more intresting than nairaland, be independent...the list is endless .

i decided to add this since the comments shows people misunderstand what the message is. some one just commented that "A lot of men would rather a virgin spouse 20
times over one who has lost hers". ask 10 guys a pretty disflowered girl or an ugly virgin, which appeals more to you? the respose will proove to you the looks matter more than the hymen. virginity is no up there amongt the major attributes oo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by mstik(f): 4:46am On Jul 30, 2014
So, Op, you see women as sex objects whose main goal in life should be to look good for men and at the same time, be interesting and smart enough to please them intellectually and also not to deny them of good sex in the name of being a virgin ?
na so

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: So, Op, you see women as sex objects whose main goal in life should be to look good for men and at the same time, be interesting and smart enough to please them intellectually and also not to deny them of good sex in the name of being a virgin ?
na so

i wont apologize to you for being a realist and not an idealist, thats the reality, relation the opposite sex is very important to us and it dominates our thoughts.
the sexes are obsessed about each other. there now ho you talk about your "main goal" in life and totally ignore the opposite sex.

i didnt say u shouldn't be a virgin. i was talking about priorities, an unsealed punnany doesn't value as much as the other attributes i talked about.... is that a lie?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by sCross: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2014
If a lady remains a virgin due to choice and not lack of opportunity, i consider it a commendable feat.

Yes, being a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy home but it is a step in the right direction. And Ofcourse being a virgin doesn't guarantee she'd make a good wife.

Research has shown that People who can delay gratification tend to do better than those who don't.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by tracyfemmmm: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2014
You are mostly right in all the thing u have said.There are certainly more important things than virginity.however we should not belittle the merits and advantages of waiting till marriage.It is a special gift and a virtue that we should encourage.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by ShirelleBaby: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehe-my own makes me special oh cry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Hehehehehehehehehehe-my own makes me special oh cry
abi oooo,same here too

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by pasqal09: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2014

temigracie: abi oooo,same here too

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2014

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by KingTom(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Tymax(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: abi oooo,same here too
smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax: smiley lipsrsealed
....lol....abeg,talk oooo
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by ShirelleBaby: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2014
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked
y are u opening ur mouth na?
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Danielotuya(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2014
This OP sat up at abt 4.35am, probably after a frustrating night with a virgin who refused him d kpekus all thru 9t and decided to get back @ all virgins. Pls oh,if u are still a virgin bleep wat dis frustrated nigga is saying, i am nt saying wait til marriage bt at least if u wanna lose it, lose it to somebdy u can look back and say i dnt regret it was u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Tymax(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ....lol....abeg,talk oooo
If I talk, hmmmm lipsrsealed

OP virginity is special everywhere in the world. Let's not down play its value.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
If I talk, hmmmm lipsrsealed

OP virginity is special everywhere in the world. Let's not down play its value.
hmmmm,u must speak ur mind ooo...

.....first tym am seeing a guy who feels virginity is special.....
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Danielotuya: This OP sat up at abt 4.35am, probably after a frustrating night with a virgin who refused him d kpekus all thru 9t and decided to get back @ all virgins. Pls oh,if u are still a virgin bleep wat dis frustrated nigga is saying, i am nt saying wait til marriage bt at least if u wanna lose it, lose it to somebdy u can look back and say i dnt regret it was u

very funnysmiley iv been denied by a virgin before, its no biggie.

keep your virginity oo, im not against it o. my point is there are other more important attributes. if you've cleared all that and your virginity is important to you, good for you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by mumu9gerian: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: hmmmm,u must speak ur mind ooo...

.....first tym am seeing a guy who feels virginity is special.....
are u serious?
is it that bad?
Virginity is special o,hw come we have gone so so bad
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2014
mumu9gerian:
are u serious?
is it that bad?
Virginity is special o,hw come we have gone so so bad
yeah,sure.....naija guys feel its like a barrier to d sexual relatnship with girls...dey feel it will create some kind of spiritual bond btw dem..so,dey dont like it
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Nonso23: Ladies, virginity makes you special.
It shows you:

Are disciplined

Have strong moral principles

Have the ability to see a tough decision through

Are not influenced by peer pressure

Can move against the general notion of the crowd

Are properly trained by your parents

Understand that the safest way to avoid STDs, abortions and unwanted pregnancies is Abstinence.

Are a rare gem.

You wouldn't have anything to hide like "a dirty past" when you finally choose to get married.

Will command respect from your future spouse.

Most importantly, you are a great mother in the making.

But also try as much as possible to develop yourselves in other areas of your lives in order to become to most sought after wife package. These sex-starved men do not care about you or your life in anyway. Their aim is just to 'lamba' you and move on. Thankfully, there are prostitutes to help them cure their pent up sexual frustration. Let them seek these sex workers out and fulfill their erotic fantasies . Refuse to be any man's plaything. Most importantly , don't mind that lie that you wouldn't get married early if you choose the abstinence route. You only wouldn't get married to thoughtless, unreasonable, selfish sex starved monsters and that's a good thing. smiley

BTW, A lot of men would rather a virgin spouse 20 times over one who has lost hers. This is still Africa. Virginity is still considered a 'virtue' and should remain so because indirectly it is.

ride on pastor!!!
smiley smiley smiley

i don find people trouble today.

ladies if una like make una dey answer this kind people. your viginity no be decider, i repeat no be decider!! i dey tell una, make una go rebrand.

currect guy go wait for you if you make sense all rounder no be your hymen be d decider!
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by mumu9gerian: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: yeah,sure.....naija guys feel its like a barrier to d sexual relatnship with girls...dey feel it will create some kind of spiritual bond btw dem..so,dey dont like it
well i think u should use most rather than guys in general and @op viginity is special and girls,ladies more qualities added to being a virgin is awesome
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Tymax(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: hmmmm,u must speak ur mind ooo...
tongue

temigracie: .....first tym am seeing a guy who feels virginity is special.....
Actually, many Naija guys want to marry virgins. OP is just offering us another angle to it. Virginity doesn't denote moral purity exclusively. A virgin does not make a good wife just because, but she lends a sense of marital fidelity to her home.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Of course virginity is not a decider. undecided
There are a lot of prostitutes that have big ukwu, can cook, have huge breasts, can take care of a home, etc

Get married to one of them and I'll take you seriously.

After all virginity is NOT decider.

as i said virginity is not a decider

i can also say being intelligence which is a very good attribute is also not a decider. i dont see intelligent girl feeling they are the best candidate for marriage because they have brains. but your virgin friends dey carry am for head like gala. and intelligence sef is more important than the hymen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Naija don spoil finish

SMH

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by daryoor(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Nonso23:

And I say 'prove it by jumping the broom with a homely prostitute'

Most Virgins are not proud nor haughty. Only men used to having their way with women of easy virtue would say this.
BTW, don't you think someone smart enough to have made the decision to remain chaste could also be classified as intelligent??

And I recall clearly where I asked them to develop other aspects of themselves in my first post.

u dey ask me dey emphasize.

it has nothing to do with intelligence, absolutely nothing.

make we do i.q for viginity till marriage vs premarital deflowered. smiley
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by korres00(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2014
I don't really wish 2 marry a virgin jare, their social life is not too good some how and I seriously hate a boring relationship not to talk of marriage.....

Being a virgin is great, but work seriously on urslf esp social life cos over religious, anti social, ugly gals are the virgin one dis days...excepts those omo-get-inside who lacks opportunity to explore....

If u social, jovial and caring, u win any mans heart...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by MizMyColi(f): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Oh, Okay. I was here cool

*Disclaimer*

This post is in no way intended to put down the importance of Abstinence and Total purity. As a matter of fact, if I were to come to this world in another skin and personhood, I will never downplay the importance of abstinence. I am a core believer in positive moral values and principles, people who know me well know that, I rarely, if ever, compromise.

That said:
I think I know where the OP is coming from even though his choice and mannerisms imho, do not convey his message properly.
Speaking from a lady’s point of view, I do not condemn nor ill-wish those who have kept their virginity purity intact [which means a guy has never kissed nor caressed them grin].

What I’m against is the attendant self-righteousness and subtle high handedness usually associated with people in this category. angry

Ladies, Please know this:
Virgin or Not, “You are not a finished good”.
Virgin or Not, Your sense of self-worth should not diminish One Bit!
Virgin or Not, There are people out there who see you for the queen and rarity that you are.
Virgin or Not, You can have a married life that is one of sheer bliss, fidelity and mutual respect.
Virgin or Not, doesn’t Define you, for you are an extremely capable, limitless, and infinite being.
Virgin or Not, You are special and uniquely you, Do not give anyone the chance you make you feel less.

grin grin cheesy

#NuffSaid

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by MizMyColi(f): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
tongue

Actually, many Naija guys want to marry virgins. OP is just offering us another angle to it. Virginity doesn't denote moral purity exclusively. A virgin does not make a good wife just because, but she lends a sense of marital fidelity to her home.
100 Likes grin
Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by iHustle(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2014
I will never marry a non-virgin! Never! No virgin, no party. I can't deal with the mental torture of knowing that other men have ravaged my wife. I just can't.

A virgin who kept her virginity because of the fear of God and respect for her future husband should be greatly praised. Such a woman will not be inclined to cheat on her husband

Every woman should be with the man that disvirgined her (except she was a raped). That's how it's supposed to be. You cannot be giving leftover to other men.

A covenant takes place when a lady loses her virginity to a man. Marrying a woman that has giving out something so special to another man is a complete NO NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special by UjSizzle(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
All things being equal, it sure as hell gives you an edge undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions To Ask On A First Date. / How True Is This Pic / 10 Handsome And Successful Men Who Were Born Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.