Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? (822 Views)

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Weevil Has Finished My Beans,how Can I Preserve Beans? / I Am Boiling Yam. .my Salt Has Finished, What Alternative Spice Can I Use Instea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? by tojahh(m): 5:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Dear NL, I know I have made a lot of money that can buy me a Pickup load of toothpaste, but I found this habit irresistible that anytime my paste finishes, I am so obliged to cut open the bottom and clean the tube with my brush, sometimes I do that for almost 3 days before buying another paste. I don't know if am the only one with this habit or na poverty dey worry me. Lol. Abeg share your contributete charpaly. Abeg Mods, this na frontpage issue o.
Re: Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? by Sallychizzl3: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Na poverty dey worry you.

Can I sleep in peace now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yea, more like poverty mentality since you said you can afford to buy in trailer loads! I assure you though, you are not the only one; my roomie did it all through our service year.

Opening the tube to use once is prolly not a big deal since you are used to it. Leaving it for two,three days? That just reeks of contamination! It's all worse if you have to share the opened paste with others. To me, that is like sharing toothbrush.

I suggest you always keep an extra tube close to the one you are using so that once it finishes, you have no excuse but to just switch to the new one.
Re: Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lol... Yea... when I was a student... and when I was a kid... I did that a lot... cheesy@funny memories...
Re: Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? by SugaryBelle(f): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yes,specially when I didn't remember to buy a new one.
Re: Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2014
yeah...i cut it into two...and make sure i use it first grin grin
Re: Do You Always Open The Bottom Of A Toothpaste After Its Paste Has Finished? by Rikidony(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
puhahahaha dats wat i normally do.......@OP change ooo na poverty mentalty ooo

(1) (Reply)

My Invention: Peanut Sandwich / Check Out This Food / Midnight Cakes Flowers And Gifts Surprises To Hyderabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.