Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? (1166 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Train A Dog? / Good Blood Line Dogs Avaliable Soon / What Does It Take To Breed Lhasa Apso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? by promise2020(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Can a Dog recognize her puppy after 1yr that was taken away from her at 7weeks?
I was amaze of something yesterday when I took my two dogs marshal and Billy to visit my friend who gave me marshal when it was 7weeks, when the two parent of marshal saw him they were so happy and started playing around but when I brought Billy out from the car they wanted to tear Billy apart, so she had to remain in the car throughout our stay there. I ask my friend why did the two dogs accept marshal but refuse Billy to set foot on their soil. When the say blood is thicker than water does it implies to dogs too?
Re: When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? by Mynd44: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2014
I can't say.....

1 Like

Re: When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? by alabiyemmy(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Kindly ask The Dog.

1 Like

Re: When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2014
probably .
Re: When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2014
this is super stoooryyyyyy...
Re: When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? by promise2020(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2014
lolll not a story oooo this is true talk
Olekumaster: this is super stoooryyyyyy...
Re: When The Say Blood Is Thicker Than Water Does It Implies To Dogs Too? by Akunyun(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Yh... I guess they do coz there was a friend who told me a similar story which was tragic though. I learnt that they sold one of this dog's puppies to sumone around their area and there was a day that dis dog mistakenly left the compound and found his way to the mother's house (just strolling I guess) and they saw eachoda, but the mother was inside d compound which had a gate as a boundary between them and a small fence with bottles and other sharp objects on it, the mother tried jumping the fence, she died in an attempt to do that coz the sharp objects injured her seriously which ended up killing her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Adult Female Gsd Now Available On Sale. / Gsd For Sale!!! / Pls Identity This Homeless Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.