Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie (517 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie by aboyaji(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2014
i am a christian. A catholic at that. And, i don't intend offending any group of persons, organisation, befief, tribe or whatever you may term it here.

I have been wondering how an atheist would feel when he/she is asked to play the role of a true christian. Will you feel comfortable with it? When you know your belief.
But as a christian personally, i will be free to accept the role of an atheist anytime. I dont know about my fellow christians o.

And does it really mean those who play the role of christians in movies are really christians in real life?
Re: As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Why not?

Some of us are actors by the way, we act being religious to family members. smiley

2 Likes

Re: As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie by Psylas(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Why not?! Don't christians play the role of cultists, satanists and others, it a play
Re: As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie by UrbanMystique: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Lol big deal? Even atheists act all the time to save their lives or earn a living.

Atheism isn't a religion my friend.. It is just disbelief in unprovable crap.
It's a total freedom to do whatever you want as long as it is legal.

It's not as if Yahweh will come and kill you and roast you in hell for acting in Allah's movie.

I sometimes act as if I believe their God to market my product to religious folks.
Re: As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie by aboyaji(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2014
UrbanMystique: Lol big deal? Even atheists act all the time to save their lives or earn a living.

Atheism isn't a religion my friend.. It is just disbelief in unprovable crap.
It's a total freedom to do whatever you want as long as it is legal.

It's not as if Yahweh will come and kill you and roast you in hell for acting in Allah's movie.

I sometimes act as if I believe their God to market my product to religious folks.
is that what you think this world is all about
Re: As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie by UrbanMystique: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2014
aboyaji: is that what you think this world is all about
What is this one talking about?
Re: As An Atheist, Can You comfortably Play The Role Of A Christian In A Movie by Weah96: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
UrbanMystique: What is this one talking about?

Money, I guess. He probably hasn't heard of the evangelical trend currently ravishing Nigeria and most of the southern united states. Money is the source of it all.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Believe In The Super Natural . / Doubt Destroys / Catholic Church Stops Hand Shaking, Giving Communion Directly Because Of EBOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.