Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Do I Get And Install Prepaid PHCN Meter? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get And Install Prepaid PHCN Meter? (1226 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / All You Need To Know About Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get And Install Prepaid PHCN Meter? by klipse: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Hi fellow Nlanders,

I need to get the Prepaid meter like asap! This is the 5th month in my new apartment and my landlord has been bringing outrageous power bills. 1st month 11K, 2nd month abt 13k 3rd was 11k and last month he brought 15k!! I dont have a deep freezer or any heavy appliance, just 2 split units of 1 hp each which are hardly on cos I leave home as early as 5.30am and get back 10pm (Lagos life sad ).

Please can anyone inform me on how and where to get the prepaid meter, how much it will cost and how long it will take to get it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Nairalanders / Photos: What A Youth Does For A Living All In The Name Of Surviving / Seun,i Want To Debate With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.