Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited (1753 Views)

Dragnet Solutions / Nationwide Graduate Trainees At Dragnet Solutions Limited / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.

Dragnet Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Field Executives

Job Description
Dragnet Solutions is currently seeking to engage Field Executives in all states of the Federation. Field Executives will be involved in the activity of carrying out and representing Dragnet Solutions in its operations within the state. Executives must be good communicators, proactive, intuitive, and agile and individuals that value integrity.

Requirements:
A good degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
Must be computer literate
Must be time conscious
A good project manager
Ability to maintain high standard of confidentiality
Not more than 35 years

http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/dragnet/details/88

for more jobs visit www...com

1 Like

Re: Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited by funshyboi(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2014
MsSteph: Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.

Dragnet Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Field Executives

Job Description
Dragnet Solutions is currently seeking to engage Field Executives in all states of the Federation. Field Executives will be involved in the activity of carrying out and representing Dragnet Solutions in its operations within the state. Executives must be good communicators, proactive, intuitive, and agile and individuals that value integrity.

Requirements:
A good degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
Must be computer literate
Must be time conscious
A good project manager
Ability to maintain high standard of confidentiality
Not more than 35 years

http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/dragnet/details/88

for more jobs visit www...com
since you've banned me. Hope you did so to my accomplice
Re: Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited by papyrus2(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Dragnet banned you? Why?

1 Like

Re: Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited by beau49: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2014
papyrus2: Dragnet banned you? Why?
Now this is hilarious grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
funshyboi: since you've banned me. Hope you did so to my accomplice
sorry I am not a moderator.
Re: Job At Dragnet Solutions Limited by funshyboi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
MsSteph: sorry I am not a moderator.
sorry I thought you were dragnet

(1) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Graduate And Experienced Recruitment (17 Positions) / Rivers Inec Adhoc Staff Lets Meet Here / Equator Capital Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.