Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (6109 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

From the goon that strongly believe that just a sharpnel was thrown and not bomb.
U are so daft...............checked.

Insolent Bastardd...Thats all you'll ever be. The pain in your heart will continue as long as you remain in that party. Save yourself the way FFK did.

4 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

how did u know? wa u dere?
are yu a forensic scientist? detective? or a celestially distant commentator?

asking

Do u believe Jonathan when he confirmed that indeed the blast was targeted at buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Insolent Bastardd...Thats all you'll ever be. The pain in your heart will continue as long as you remain in that party. Save yourself the way FFK did.

Fool, never knew u are a bastard anyway that's by the side.
I still can't fathom why u believe shrapnel was thrown and nothing more. Don't u know what shrapnels are?
I hope this ur daftness isn't hereditary? Chai I pity the cursed seeds that will come from ur bowels. These ones are doomed.
By the way, don't give a damn about any party. grin

6 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

From the goon that strongly believe that just a sharpnel was thrown and not bomb.
U are so daft...............checked.

This got me laughing hard. That guy is a super dunce. I was too confused at his 1st comment i had to ask what exactly was his point

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Djicemob: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2014
neena: @ koboko69, it' s not the fact that PDP lapdogs are fond of discrediting the people's general, but the fact that they have to wait for a criminal, Asari Vagabond Dokupoo to tell them.

Asari their master said Chibok wad a scam, without examining the fact that Chibok is a Christian town, they believed.

Next, he said they tried to murder Buhari so that they would declare a coup. Wholeheartedly, PDP baboons believed. So, it was not one inch of a surprise that they believed him when he made a u- turn, and said Buhari's attack was staged.

PDP, accepting orders from an overweight criminal since 1447.
My broda/sista.Asari didn't say anything concerning the coup part u wrote here.Am not even sure he even has a twitter account.Those are parody accounts.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

This got me laughing hard. That guy is a super dunce. I was too confused at his 1st comment i had to ask what exactly was his point

The chap is eternally foolish and yet the fool still rejoice in such. This is what happens when full fledged young men choose to suuck Jonathan balls no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by alotofgrace(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Do u believe Jonathan when he confirmed that indeed the blast was targeted at buhari?

do you still believe in the media?

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, never knew u are a bastard anyway that's by the side.
I still can't fathom why u believe shrapnel was thrown and nothing more. Don't u know what shrapnels are?
I hope this ur daftness isn't hereditary? Chai I pity the cursed seeds that will come from ur bowels. These ones are doomed.
By the way, don't give a damn about any party. grin

Two vehicles in the convoy of the All Progressives Party (APC) chieftain were burnt in the blast.
The commissioner confirmed that Buhari was passing through the road when the blast occurred, but was not sure if the politician was “the main target”.

Buhari’s bullet-proof jeep was sprayed with bullets, but he escaped unhurt.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/buhari-escapes-kadunna-blast-three-aides-injured/

So you guys didn't know the difference before running to the press...Monkey Demdem Plenty for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Shrapnel, just realised that u call ursef blackPeni5. Am inquisitive and will like to know if there is any correlation between ur moniker and Jonathan balls which u suck constantly for sustenance undecided

4 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem: Shrapnel, just realised that u call ursef blackPeni5. Am inquisitive and will like to know if there is any correlation between ur moniker and Jonathan balls which u suck constantly for sustenance undecided

Hahahahaha...why not suck mine to know for sure. Faggott.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

do you still believe in the media?

Are u insinuating that Jonathan depend on the media to make his declaration?

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by alotofgrace(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

So you guys didn't know the difference before running to the press...Monkey Demdem Plenty for APC.

Oponu, and yet u continue to reveal how stupid u are.
What u qouted was a preliminary account from the commisioner. Is he a politician?
Besides, what exactly is ur foolish position. U earlier said shrapnel, now u bring a link about bullets. Why don't u bring the link about Jonathan ur god statement on this issue or are u now ashamed of the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Oponu, and yet u continue to reveal how stupid u are.
What u qouted was a preliminary account from the commisioner. Is he a politician?
Besides, what exactly is ur foolish position. U earlier said shrapnel, now u bring a link about bullets. Why don't u bring the link about Jonathan ur god statement on this issue or are u now ashamed of the fool.

Since you are the one calling him daft...why not bring the link yourself. I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Hahahahaha...why not suck mine to know for sure. Faggott.

Tell that to ur cursed seeds to succk ur leprous infected cocck. Demdem succks no one the day u fools delights in sucking Jonathan balls.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

My question remains......

Demdem:

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Tell that to ur cursed seeds to succk ur leprous infected cocck. Demdem succks no one the day u fools delights in sucking Jonathan balls.

You sound unemployed...maybe that's why you'll stop at nothing to get power.

Hunger go kill you o...commot for APC

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by arewafederation: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5: If your people had reported it as shrapnels in the beginning, it would have been better. Now see how you guys have lost credibility due to cheap political points.

Now it is shrapnels before it was bullets...foools

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

I'm not suprised with this comment by a simpleton like you because it's a trademark of Jonathanians.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69: The progrsssive team and others not mentioned:donphilopus,egift,berem,mynd44,oam4j,Obiagelli,reallagbake3,anago1000,omenka,gbawe, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, ngeneukwenu, gboliwe, Lagos_Boi, mayoroflagos, aresa, arewafederation, Orlandoowoh have been doing a good job even in thier busy schedule to place this unintelligent paid hacks were they belong. i am glad people dedicate some part of thier time because of the love for thier country to kick against lies and propaganda by some paid e-militia. God bless APC! God bless Nigeria!!!

Thank you my brother! The saddest part of the sham is, when some of them appoint fingers of accusation that I have been paid to malign Jonathan and PDP. To them anybody that supports change is automatically a paid APC hack, thats how hollow their thinking compartments are structured. However, nothing could be further from the truth! I have never met any APC chieftain at a close range either by proxy or otherwise. The closest i have ever been to an APC Chieftain, was during the Burial of Prof Soyinka's daughter at Ibadan, Amaechi and I sat close to each other without even exchanging greetings. The truth of the matter, is that i have been a harsh critic of PDP right from Obasanjo era to this moment, largely informed by the manner Alex Ekwueme was treated in PDP primaries and the subsequent collapse of the Opposition immediately after then. The crux of the matter is;

I desire a country where a performing public officer is retained while non performer booted out.

I desire a country where I can iron my clothes anytime i feel the need without waiting for "NEPA".

I desire a country where we have choice of political platforms.

I desire a United Nigeria, devoid of ethnic and tribal sentiments.

I desire a peaceful country.

I desire a country where there is accountability.

I desire a country where there is political tolerance.
I desire a prosperous Nation.

But unfortunately PDP as presently constituted can not deliver on the above in the foreseeable future. Therefore I owe nobody any Apology for my activism on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Since you are the one calling him daft...why not bring the link yourself. I have nothing to prove to you.

U expect me to fish out Jonathan words out......are u mad?
U ssuck his balls, ask ursef, does he also think that just shrapnels were targeted at the General

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by arewafederation: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
bIoodykiller: bia koboko69 my slave

go and die

My very useless goat still making useless contributions.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by alotofgrace(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

My question remains......

señor, the media in whole is the powerful tool of the elits
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Ab2019(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Nigerian Politics becoming more interesting as it is now exposing the intellegent and ignorant of average Nigerian...God bless my Country!!!

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2014
I think I deserve an award for standing up to the whole APC e-goat congress on Nairaland...The best part is I've not even joined the PDP congress. I need a strong opposition to the presidency and not the shallow heads I'm seeing here.

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

You sound unemployed...maybe that's why you'll stop at nothing to get power.

Hunger go kill you o...commot for APC

Fool, Ffuck u and ur power. Ffuck apc too. Demdem is made for life.
I surely can't compare myself to u fools that succk Jonathan balls to feed ur household.
Shameless fools that call themselves men.

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, Ffuck u and ur power. Ffuck apc too. Demdem is made for life.
I surely can't compare myself to u fools that succk Jonathan balls to feed ur household.
Shameless fools that call themselves men.

Frustrated monkey...High blood pressure na it go kill you.

I'm so loving this

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5: I think I deserve an award for standing up to the whole APC e-goat congress on Nairaland...The best part is I've not even joined the PDP congress. I need a strong opposition to the presidency and not the shallow heads I'm seeing here.

A very daft brain that doesn't even know what a shrapnel is blowing trumpet.......... Chai. Stupidity of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by patrickmuf(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

how did u know? wa u dere?
are yu a forensic scientist? detective? or a celestially distant commentator?

asking
Stupidity amongst us...

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

A very daft brain that doesn't even know what a shrapnel is blowing trumpet.......... Chai. Stupidity of the highest order.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the king of stupidy...in the Land of Fools (APC Land)

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Frustrated monkey...High blood pressure na it go kill you.

I'm so loving this

HBP because of ur inability to discern what shrapnels are.........surely u are indeed daft.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by alotofgrace(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
patrickmuf: Stupidity amongst us...

THANKS smiley

mr. smart smiley
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am the king of stupidy...in the Land of Fools (APC and killer party inclusive)

Mr Shrapnel, this is obvious to sane minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Advises IMO State Governor, Ihedioha On 4 Dangers Ahead Of Him / Buhari: We’ll Ensure Peaceful, Credible Election In Ondo / Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.