Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (6106 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

Clown, did i insult u in anyway? Im sure u took psychic as an insult. If ur daft brain doesnt know what that means...y not use google. If a bomb exploded near Jonathan, will u agree it was stage managed too?
this mofo doesn't knw calling someone a "goon" is an insult. I see you don't even understand yourself, I wasn't wrong when I said you have a low IQ, if not you won't tell me to go check for "psychic" in a dico and you will know calling me a "goon" is an insult.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: I pity your senility, ok, tell me who you think is responsible for the attack?

Fool, that is for Jonathan to decode and not for cocck suckers like u to be insinuating foolishly. Already, Jonathan has thank God for sparing the Generals life.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, that is for Jonathan to decode and not for cocck suckers like u to be insinuating foolishly. Already, Jonathan has thank God for sparing the Generals life.
why can't you decode, are you not intelligent enough? Do you believe it might be a coincidence?
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Mogidi: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Buhari is an experienced suicide bomber, a trade he learnt in the army and the forest of Sambisa.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Mogidi: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

See this one!!!
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: this mofo doesn't knw calling someone a "goon" is an insult. I see you don't even understand yourself, I wasn't wrong when I said you have a low IQ, if not you won't tell me to go check for "psychic" in a dico and you will know calling me a "goon" is an insult.

Calling u what u are is not an insult. Or are u not an hired pdp e-thug? You are childs play if u want to engage me.Ask your forefathers
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

Calling u what u are is not an insult. Or are u not an hired pdp e-thug? You are childs play if u want to engage me.Ask your forefathers
oh my God, then you don't know who your generation is fvcking with, take a look @ my profile and get back to me, I can trample on your f00lishness and take this thread to 50pages, don't be deceived by my initial leniency.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: oh my God, then you don't know who your generation is fvcking with, take a look @ my profile and get back to me, I can trample on your f00lishness and take this thread to 50pages, don't be deceived by my initial leniency.

SOS call: PUBLIC ALERT; A rabid dog is about to go on rampage..... *tears race from thread*

Only interested in intellectual debates...not some idle rants

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

SOS call: PUBLIC ALERT; A rabid dog is about to go on rampage..... *tears race from thread*

Only interested in intellectual debates...not some idle rants
I have been engaging you intellectually, but it seems your brain capacity can't go beyond the scope of APC, the next time you try to open a critical thread like this, make sure your intelligence quotient is able to curtail its outcome, don't think everybody in nigeria is as deranged as you are.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: why can't you decode, are you not intelligent enough? Do you believe it might be a coincidence?

Fool, so to decode foolishly without any basis is an option. Give me all the intelligence report Jonathan has access to for him to make his conclusions. That should make a good start. Besides the only known group consistently throwing bombs and suicide killing is evil boko.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mogidi:

See this one!!!

Which of them at ur home?
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so to decode foolishly without any basis is an option. Give me all the intelligence report Jonathan has access to for him to make his conclusions. That should make a good start. Besides the only known group consistently throwing bombs and suicide killing is evil boko.
demdem, stop calling me a fool, hmmm. Give me five reasons why you think jonathan is daft?
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: demdem, stop calling me a fool, hmmm. Give me five reasons why you think jonathan is daft?

So u can dish out what u can't take in?
U asked for five, i will give u more however Open another thread for that.
Face topic.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

So u can dish out what u can't take in?
U asked for five, i will give u more however Open another thread for that.
Face topic.
all the five reasons you are gonna give aren't gonna come out of the solemn demdem, they are gonna come out from the bigoted part of you. Meanwhile, I want to be myself today, the other side of me might make you leave this thread, I need to know what's really eating you up about GEJ, I won't achieve that if I show you that side of me.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: all the five reasons you are gonna give aren't gonna come out of the solemn demdem, its gonna come out from the bigoted part of you.

The same way u assumed that what Jonathan said actually contradicts what really is.
Ur logic is skewed once more.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by customized07: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

The same way u assumed that what Jonathan said actually contradicts what really is.
Ur logic is skewed once more.
you are not getting it, your comments has always been about GEJ on this thread, tell me why you mentioned GEJ's name and why you think he is connected to what the OP is trying to explain?
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by 7lives: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank you my brother! The saddest part of the sham is, when some of them appoint fingers of accusation that I have been paid to malign Jonathan and PDP. To them anybody that supports change is automatically a paid APC hack, thats how hollow their thinking compartments are structured. However, nothing could be further from the truth! I have never met any APC chieftain at a close range either by proxy or otherwise. The closest i have ever been to an APC Chieftain, was during the Burial of Prof Soyinka's daughter at Ibadan, Amaechi and I sat close to each other without even exchanging greetings. The truth of the matter, is that i have been a harsh critic of PDP right from Obasanjo era to this moment, largely informed by the manner Alex Ekwueme was treated in PDP primaries and the subsequent collapse of the Opposition immediately after then. The crux of the matter is;

I desire a country where a performing public officer is retained while non performer booted out.

I desire a country where I can iron my clothes anytime i feel the need without waiting for "NEPA".

I desire a country where we have choice of political platforms.

I desire a United Nigeria, devoid of ethnic and tribal sentiments.

I desire a peaceful country.

I desire a country where there is accountability.

I desire a country where there is political tolerance.
I desire a prosperous Nation.

But unfortunately PDP as presently constituted can not deliver on the above in the foreseeable future. Therefore I owe nobody any Apology for my activism on Nairaland.

Bro you surprised me, I have actually lost hope in this country, people like you gave me hope. Now I know that I'm not a lone ranger in my quest for a humane Nigeria compare to the cruel one we currently lived in.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
wilsonayo: Efcc,nnpc,coustom jobs slots available call 08147634888or 08121955578 for info note we have limited slots so it's first come first serve qualifications required are hnd or BLC take note

BLC
shocked shocked shocked

cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: you are not getting it, your comments has always been about GEJ on this thread, tell me why you mentioned GEJ's name and why you think he is connected to what the OP is trying to explain?

Again u Av lied shamelessly. Go to my first post on this thread and tell me how Jonathan is mentioned in there?
When u are through with that come back again and will direct u to another.
Just don't talk, do ur homework well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb / Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble / See Photo Of "Sick" Muhammadu Buhari Walking On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.