Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure (5157 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / Details From APC Press Conference / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by bigass(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2014
I used to like apc but now I am officially a pdp supporter
GEJ till 2020.

my reasons will be made public soon.
signed

39 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Just passing, singing *belinda belinda eh belinda oh belinda*

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by shikshark: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2014
I WANT TO DRINK SMALL STOUT

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Djicemob: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Hahahahahaha.See APC people de vex for Op.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by bestman09(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Waiting for APC e-warriors

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Tranquill: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
OP I'm dazed...
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by omenka(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Who sabi dis one sef

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by patrickmuf(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: I used to like apc but now I am officially a pdp supporter
GEJ till 2020.

signed
Who cares? Anyway your supposed bigass should come handy when next GEJ wants to flex his waist muscles...

11 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by JEITO: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
You have made a wise decision I must say @ OP.

Wishing More Nairalanders would see the and come to the light also.

TeamGEJtill2019

13 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by bknight: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2014
In my neighbourhood, I'd campaign for Jonathan free of charge! cool

And that's because I don't see anyone to do any better.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by jamace(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Welcome to the winning team, my sitl. grin

8 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Op no vex.tinubu will sort out nairaland apc warrior salaries soon

8 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by ba7man(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2014
JEITO: You have made a wise decision I must say @ OP.

Wishing More Nairalanders would see the and come to the light also.

TeamGEJtill2019
I hope you guys have plans for 2020.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2014
;dpp3993
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: To all of you supporting the political group, can you come out and tell us what exactly you have benefited from them? I mean personal gain?
sit back dont get active and watch idiots determine your existence. Ask victims of terrorism.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
omenka: Who sabi dis one sef
I wonder! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
w99;[f=e

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Laughing in Arabic يضحك والعربية

Who told you vote counts in Nigeria? Ask prof Utomi when he contested 2011 presidential election.. Someone brought the result of the election Thursday before the Saturday election. He said to the person " You are mad for bringing this shit to my door step" .
Believe you me, when the results was announced, the figure was exact the one they showed him.

What do you say about that? Do you think vote counts in Nigeria? Apart from selfish reason, honest person can NEVER get into any political power in Nigeria except some certain things are put in place. Tell me PDP or APC, what makes difference between the two? Are they not the same old cabal ruling us ever since democrazy returns to Nigeria..

One of my good brother told me one thing which I can never forget.He said "Only a fool fight for the masses in Nigeria cos they will not appreciate it.. Guess you are not part.......

how will honest person get there when you leave voting for illiterates and area boys, votes don't count, what are you doing about it? Sit back and relax? Incase you missed it our situation has gone beyond minding your business, again ask the victims of terror

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Kalvan: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
patrickmuf: Who cares? Anyway your supposed bigass should come handy when next GEJ wants to flex his waist muscles...

HaHa.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Firefire(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ till 2020.

signed

Welcome by FIRE!

May your enemies be disappointed like Fayemi

May all be impeach like Nyako

May they go into hiding like Bola Tinubu during Aregbe Campaign.

APC propagandist... you see your life

23 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
WELCOME TO THE LIGHT @OP

8 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by argon500: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
fl;pep3u84m./.f

1 Like

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Welcome to the great future of Nigeria.
Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by shizzleStar: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
bigass gringrin

welcome to #teamfreshairrrr

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by jakiedudu(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ till 2020.

signed
Welcome to the Umbrella! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Firefire(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
shikshark: I WANT TO DRINK SMALL STOUT

Drink responsibly

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Of course I agree with you about not leaving voting for illiterates and area boys.. But let come to think of it, of what gains will I benefit if Touts and Area boys are at polling booth with dangerous weapons. Does it mean the vote is more valuable than my life? I have witnessed so many during election.

As for me, I do no think it is necessary to vote for any political party in Nigeria cos afterall, they are all the same. But I do my possible best to educate and motivate people about their right, life and way of living. May be if you are less busy, take your time to check on my Facebook personal page. https://www.facebook.com/consultainment

Except we have have revolution, my sister, things will still continue the way it is now. Revolution does't mean fighting, killing or bombing.. But it is by way of changing people's orientation about certain things.. It is our right to have steady electricity, good road, security and other basic amenities. But we do not know our right. Some Nigerians prefer to trade food and money for basic amenities.

This discussion made me to remember Bob Marley song. The song reminded me that freedom always comes with a cost, but for those who would prepare to pay it, maybe ‘emancipation from mental slavery’ would be our reward."

how do you demand your right without election? How do you get right people to office without voting?
Are you telling there is no reasonable person in our political scene?
Revolution? History tells us the elites are winners in every revolution. Check the Arab spring.
Bro use the time and network you have got to create political awareness for the candidate you believe can change our nation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Finally Scraps Hnd / I Will Step-down From The Throne If Buhari Win – (emir Vows) / Why Did Jonathan's Govt, Kill El-Zakzaky's 3 Sons, & 32 Followers In 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.