Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Which Nigeria Soap Opera Do You Miss The Most???? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nigeria Soap Opera Do You Miss The Most???? (561 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) / Second Chance: Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Which Nigeria Soap Opera Do You Miss The Most???? by Tempsokes(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
I remember growing up...... NTA n some other local station always had something nice on the screen, the opposite is now!..... Which nigeria soap opera do you miss the most?
Everyday people
Beyond the Dreams
Passion
Willy willy
Jagwa
After the storm
The village Headmaster
Super story...... Etc

I badly miss growning up cos most tyms when I remember the themes of theses soaps I feel like a child again!..... Name yours!
Re: Which Nigeria Soap Opera Do You Miss The Most???? by sseunth(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
this is super storyyyyy......papa ajasco and company......binta and friends
Re: Which Nigeria Soap Opera Do You Miss The Most???? by prof800(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014

(1)

Nigeria Entertainment Sector; Piracy Or Market Failure / Where To Buy 100% Original 3D, HD, Blue-ray Movies? / The New Trends Of Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.