Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Globallshare V.S Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Globallshare V.S Facebook (765 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Globallshare V.S Facebook by AntonT: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Last Year Facebook pocketed a staggering $7.8 billion, and please tel me how much of that did they share with the people that actually helped them to achieve that. I am talking about the actual Facebook members.Let me guess, nothing. No, they just brag with there billions and what do they give. Well a company has seen this and decided to do something about this, and started a social network called GlobAllShare, and it simply works on a share system, the more money the website makes, the more monthly dividends the share holder gets. So, right now they are giving away shares for those helping to make the website a success. By logging in and also inviting new members to the network via your affiliate link allocated in your social network.https://www.globallshare.com/en/1356111.html

Be AN owner

The aim of GlobAllShare isn't simply to modify free use for the users, however to create them feel the worldwide community their own and thereby they're going to form it as they realize it acceptable. That's why GlobAllShare ensures possession standing to every user within the sort of free shares throughout the pre-organisation stage.

It ought to be noted that the users might acquire GlobAllShare shares solely throughout the term of pre-organisation in line with their performance, therefore, at the worldwide launching of the venture solely those can have shares UN agency contributed to the event of the GlobAllShare.

After the initiation of venture not any longer shares are going to be issued, so shares could also be purchased from those completely UN agency were concerned within the international institution of the network and received shares for his or her contribution.

Get your own shares

You may conjointly get your shares within the GlobAllShare community merely throughout the pre-organisation stage. All you would like to try to to is to ask your friends and acquaintances to the GlobAllShare's web site.

If you have got invited five of your friends with success, you'll get one GlobAllShare share without delay. however you will not simply get shares once invitatory your own acquaintances, however once every additional user invited by your friends similarly, what is more once your friends' acquaintances too, as a result of through seven succeeding levels once every of your friends, UN agency realizes five eminent invites you'll conjointly get one additional GlobAllShare share.

Keep it in your mind that you just will get further shares every and each day till international departure.
Sign in to your account every {and every|and every} day and can be attributable further shares to you each and each day.

FREE TO Join For Life
https://www.globallshare.com/en/1356111.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! / Where Can I Get A Free Domain / 20 Ways To Make Money With Your Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.