Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

(opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid (2324 Views)

Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid / Twitter User Comes For Wizkid For Not Showing Up At Event He Collected Money For / Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by ggrin(f): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2014
There is a popular saying that be nice to those you meet when going up because when you are going down, u are going to meet them. What is really happening to Wizkid and his new attitude? What is really going on with his career as things are not as it used to be? He rain curses on his fans now, refer to those who buy his songs and pay to see him perfom as “broke” and engage in periodic tweet fights on twitter and instagram.
Back then you dare not abuse Wizzy or you will get popular immediately because he had a squad of die hard fan base who were loyal to him but now things have changed. These are the same fans who used to always support Star boy, now they have suddenly switched lanes and are supporting his main rival – Davido.
It is not about hanging out with Chris Brown, Akon and co, if you do not have the respect from your fans who made you then you are a nobody. Wizkid has suddenly turned to a god but can we really blame him? Since he dropped holla at your boy, he has been pretty consistent even with just 1 album to his name and has been doing well till date but his fans are no longer interested in what he has to offer anymore.
Anytime Wizkid is now trending on twitter, it is not a new song or video but its because he is fighting with fans because he feels he is the god of music and he has gotten so comfortable that his attitude makes him look weak. Bombay, Show you the money and Jeje the newest songs he is promoting are good songs but years back they would have been national anthems but his fans are not showing too much zeal.
Some bloggers did not even broadcast the link or show him love like before, he acts like he does not need anyone and that is a bad move.
Dear wizkid, do you think you are bigger than Tuface or the African market? All the time Tuface was getting girls pregnant and his fans were cursing him, he did not reply them with a word. Don’t u have a good management anymore? don’t you have good advisers ? Visit Kim kardashians page on instagram and see the curses she gets on every picture and you will appreciate Jehovah Jireh. You should learn to Ignore bad comments and start adding more energy to your work. As a professional Dj and a part time blogger, i have been in entertainment before you and from experience i want to know that there are over 10,000 upcoming musicians who are better than you and want to be in your spot, if u loose your fans to another artiste, you will spend another 5 years trying to do a come back like Tony tetuila, Azadus, Faze and that the rest of them.
Do not forget that human beings are natural prostitutes, we go for only what is in vogue. If u dare allow your fans leave you, there will be nothing Chris brown and Wale can do for you because you cannot even survive in the American market. Ask your uncle D’banj who has an experience with Good muzik. Focus on making better music and apologize to your fans, is that too much for you to do?

3 Likes

Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by obiscolly(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Well said! Wizkid is talented but I feel the fame and fortune has gotten to his head. Attitude makes or mar a man. I'd have expected Davido to be more arrogant due to his background, but that's ironically not the case. I think he's even older than Davido, so I wonder why he behaves in such a childish manner. The nigga should just chill undecided

1 Like

Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by Dubby6(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
My own advice to wizzy is....G&D

2 Likes

Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by IAMBREEZY: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
It's none of my business

Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by Krasid(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good advice OP.I think the fame is getting to his head.
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by zube01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
#seun pls can u take this to the front page? Who knows wizkid may see It there and take corrections!
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by iceberylin(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Made from man to which God

Nigerians are just too blind to see this guys Flaws....
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by trillville(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fine gal, please can you help me write out all the lyrics of SEKEM. thank you very much in advance.
ggrin: There is a popular saying that be nice to those you meet when going up because when you are going down, u are going to meet them. What is really happening to Wizkid and his new attitude? What is really going on with his career as things are not as it used to be? He rain curses on his fans now, refer to those who buy his songs and pay to see him perfom as “broke” and engage in periodic tweet fights on twitter and instagram.
Back then you dare not abuse Wizzy or you will get popular immediately because he had a squad of die hard fan base who were loyal to him but now things have changed. These are the same fans who used to always support Star boy, now they have suddenly switched lanes and are supporting his main rival – Davido.
It is not about hanging out with Chris Brown, Akon and co, if you do not have the respect from your fans who made you then you are a nobody. Wizkid has suddenly turned to a god but can we really blame him? Since he dropped holla at your boy, he has been pretty consistent even with just 1 album to his name and has been doing well till date but his fans are no longer interested in what he has to offer anymore.
Anytime Wizkid is now trending on twitter, it is not a new song or video but its because he is fighting with fans because he feels he is the god of music and he has gotten so comfortable that his attitude makes him look weak. Bombay, Show you the money and Jeje the newest songs he is promoting are good songs but years back they would have been national anthems but his fans are not showing too much zeal.
Some bloggers did not even broadcast the link or show him love like before, he acts like he does not need anyone and that is a bad move.
Dear wizkid, do you think you are bigger than Tuface or the African market? All the time Tuface was getting girls pregnant and his fans were cursing him, he did not reply them with a word. Don’t u have a good management anymore? don’t you have good advisers ? Visit Kim kardashians page on instagram and see the curses she gets on every picture and you will appreciate Jehovah Jireh. You should learn to Ignore bad comments and start adding more energy to your work. As a professional Dj and a part time blogger, i have been in entertainment before you and from experience i want to know that there are over 10,000 upcoming musicians who are better than you and want to be in your spot, if u loose your fans to another artiste, you will spend another 5 years trying to do a come back like Tony tetuila, Azadus, Faze and that the rest of them.
Do not forget that human beings are natural prostitutes, we go for only what is in vogue. If u dare allow your fans leave you, there will be nothing Chris brown and Wale can do for you because you cannot even survive in the American market. Ask your uncle D’banj who has an experience with Good muzik. Focus on making better music and apologize to your fans, is that too much for you to do?
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by ggrin(f): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
trillville: Fine gal, please can you help me write out all the lyrics of SEKEM. thank you very much in advance.
haha grincheesy NLdites ema gba mi ke angry
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by trillville(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
ggrin: haha grincheesy NLdites ema gba mi ke angry
Madam, abeg I don't understand Yoruba. Help a brother now, ehn, shake body embarassed
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by ggrin(f): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
trillville:
Madam, abeg I don't understand Yoruba. Help a brother now, ehn, shake body embarassed
igbo kwenu grintongue
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by trillville(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
ggrin: igbo kwenu grintongue
Lol!! Sorry but I'm also not Igbo. All I am begging you for, is the lyrics for the sekem song.
Check out www.lyriclobby.com.
We make Lyric videos and I would love to make a lyric video for Sekem.
Madam, u know u can help me out and I am begging you.

I will even dedicate the video to you if you want self. Just help me out please. cry grin
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by Swiftboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
I tot so too! Am better than Wizkid and alot of guys like that. He's just a lucky chap but then again nothing uplifts like the right attitude. Am still a Starboy fan tho looking to collabo with him. @OP You're spot on! grin
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by Swiftboy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
obiscolly: Well said! Wizkid is talented but I feel the fame and fortune has gotten to his head. Attitude makes or mar a man. I'd have expected Davido to be more arrogant due to his background, but that's ironically not the case. I think he's even older than Davido, so I wonder why he behaves in such a childish manner. The nigga should just chill undecided
Davido is way more mature than him...I had a chat with David on facebook oneday and I was shocked at his nice remarks and encouragement to me.

2 Likes

Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by paramedic: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
@OP
Change your topic to "A NAIRALANDER'S OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID"

Nice Article!
All of them should grow up!!!
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
trillville:
Lol!! Sorry but I'm also not Igbo. All I am begging you for, is the lyrics for the sekem song.
Check out www.lyriclobby.com.
We make Lyric videos and I would love to make a lyric video for Sekem.
Madam, u know u can help me out and I am begging you.

I will even dedicate the video to you if you want self. Just help me out please. cry grin
this one is strong oshocked....ok hv heard yo siresmiley wht bout payment termsundecided
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by trillville(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
ggrin: this one is strong oshocked....ok hv heard yo siresmiley wht bout payment termsundecided

Morning madam, thanks for agreeing to help me.
I will also like you to help me out with nek unek. I have some of the lyrics for this one but I am not sure how accurate there are.

I will send you 1000 naira credit as payment for both.
Thanks a lot dearie wink
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by trillville(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Lyrics I have for nek unek

Shizzy, Galaxy and Davido
Let me tell you my story
[Pre Chorus]
I go Calabar, I see Godswill Akpabio
E dash me money, I call Bola for Lagos
I call Orezi say I don land make we go club
Where all the babies, say make them come say I dey club
I say shizzy fok
Na me dey sing song
I’m bad like King Kong

[Chorus]
Iye Calabar, Nek Unek
Iye Calabar, Nek Unek Nek Unek
Iye Calabar, Nek Unek

[Verse 1] ??

[Pre Chorus]
I go Calabar, I see Godswill Akpabio
E dash me money, I call Bola for Lagos
I call Orezi say I don land make we go club
Where all the babies, say make them come say I dey club
I say shizzy fok
Na me dey sing song
I’m bad like King Kong

[Chorus]
Iye Calabar, Nek Unek
Iye Calabar, Nek Unek

[Verse 2]
Hmmmmm, Nek Unek
Akwa Ibom people Nek Unek
? Nek Unek
Dangote, Nek Unek
Davido, Nek Unek
Shizzy ??

Se be le, se se
Se be le, se se
Se be le, se se
Se be le, se se
Se be le, se se
Se be le, se se

Thanks again
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by benuejosh: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2014
i concord @ OP
Re: (opinion)my Humble Advice For Wizkid by Jerrick(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2014
I was here!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] / See How This Youth Corper Is Taking Advantage Of A Secondary School Girl / Rate Halima Abubakar's Dressing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.