Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36018 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by 1stola: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: okay naaaa

I hate it when I ask for sharwama and he gets me fish.

I hate it when I am still awake and he is sleeping peacefully.

I hate it when he offers me meat and I declined, He will finish it without petting or asking me a second time.

I hate it when he sleeps without holding me.

I hate it when he holds me while sleeping.

I hate it when he avoids fighting with me even though he know say na trouble I dey look for.

I hate it when I'm crying thinking he will hold me and pet me he will be busy checking out his muscles in the mirror.

Still loading.....shey na complain thread be this.
E be like say u no well.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lekzzydo(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: I hate it when every woman I meet ask me for my phone number. angry i hate it when the girl next door starts sending "come and take me" signals to my humble personalitycry I hate it when most girls I met starts fighting over me sad
wake up from ur reverie
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
roman001: hw abt gals dressd wthout bras in public places.i dey laugh .
Note this!!
I said streets and not beaches or pools or clubs where some girls wear bikinis

And ya girls walk without bra in some culture'
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by anukulapo: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

exactly! we can't help being men. That's why real women love us.
That makes feminism a crap. It should be abandoned project. Moreover,it won't find a root and if it does,it won't blossom.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Djicemob: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when girls try to blackmail guys by crying unnecessarily.

I hate a smelling douse.*straight face*
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by infinitty(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
e dey pain me when a girl pretents she dose not like sex but it boils me when a girl thinks that she is doing the best more than you in the relationship simply becos she is allowing u to have sex with her in a relationship
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
Note this!!
I said streets and not beaches or pools or clubs where some girls wear bikinis

And ya girls walk without bra in some culture'
u r furious,i neva said naked ,i meant dressd normally bt no bra underneath.av seen many even @market sqrs
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by extremelygolden: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
1. I hate it when a man keeps perstering you for sex and when you eventually agrees only to find out he has a tiny broom as penis.

2. In fact, I hate it even most when the tiny pennis cannot perform more than 5 mins! Gosh, why waste my useful time nah?

2. I hate when a lover doesn't know that pre-intimacy before the main thing is a faster way to reach orgasm.

3. I hate it when a man feels a lady is cheap simply becasue she loves him enough not to be bothering him with unnecessary demands.

4. I so much hate it when a man goes bragging he has straffed the girl, when in actual sense his JT refuse to perform.

5. Lastly for now, I hate it when a guy says he loves me simply because he wants punny. Which kind rough play be that nah?

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by nathfzks(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
i hate guirls that claim to be free with all guys ;Di hate guirls that claim to be free with all guys
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
roman001: u r furious,i neva said naked ,i meant dressd normally bt no bra underneath.av seen many even @market sqrs
Funny... You weren't specific earlier so, I picked one.
Okay! Thank God you said she was dressed but without bra but I said guys with undies eg boxers besides, most girls have tea cup b.r.e.a.st that can go without wearing bra..
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi: @ Pickabeau1
Hmmmmm, a pretty lady is easily forgiven. True. Diff strokes for diff folks sha. I admire ''appearances'' and get attracted occassionally. But its usually just a mere flinting phase which gets boring with time. Depth and character keeps me hooked
Making excuses for lapses from fellow male folks?...eku ise.

Gentle..? Oh yes! *tongue out*
I do not like ('hate' is a strong word) it when girls use such consistently poor grammar in texts. Hurts the eyes.
What happened to the days when girls universally had impeccable grammar?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
Funny... You weren't specific earlier so, I picked one.
Okay! Thank God you said she was dressed but without bra but I said guys with undies eg boxers besides, most girls have tea cup b.r.e.a.st that can go without wearing bra..
ok.i hate gals wth medium-extra large breast dressd without bras underneath.a guy wth boxers probably jst bought a new one n wants u 2knw he's got more than öne boxer shorts .feel free wth me nt all men ar d same.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
roman001: ok.i hate gals wth medium-extra large breast dressd without bras underneath.
Hmmm...its quite hard for you to find girls with medium b o o bs without bra and very difficult to find girls with extra large b o o bs without bra

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it wen ladies feel dey ar to b handled lik an egg and believe men are to be handled lik a bag Dangote Cement.... I hate it wen ladies can't do without Brazilian hair wen their CGP falls bellow 1.0.... On which head dem dey put d Brazilian hair sef ?

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it wen a guy feels a lady should be his footmat....
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by popson1st: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies pretend they dont like intimacy. Na their hobby sef.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by popson1st: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies pretend they dont like to be yansh. Na their hobby sef.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by gemini35(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey: I hate it when guys think all girls are the same.

Is true though,
I,m Allergic to gurls that if you excuse them they think you want to toast them,

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ril19(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
When after they joyously indulge, they quickly snap back around to act like they regret something. undecided
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
tosyne2much: I hate it wen ladies feel dey ar to b handled lik an egg and believe men are to be handled lik a bag Dangote Cement.... I hate it wen ladies can't do without Brazilian hair wen their CGP falls bellow 1.0.... On which head dem dey put d Brazilian hair sef ?
i love 2b as solid as a rock while she is as fragile as an egg.one man's banana is another man's plantain chip.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by gemini35(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Girls have more to offer than sex,girls stop seeing sex as an asset plz,
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: that's for you... Those days i was in school i like going close to ladies that tops the class. Up till date i still like hanging around intelligent ladies. Sex is not everything guy so speak for yourself.

U should get a Medal 4 surviving the friendzone dat long Bruv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Savigne: I hate it when guys can't accept "No" as "No". I hate it when I give guys my pin and the first message they send is "Hey sweets"..."Sup honey"..... I hate it when cute guys start feeling funky liek they are God's gift to Women folk....Puhleaz
hahahahahahaha... This is funny.. Laff wan tear my belle
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
gemini35: Girls have more to offer than sex,girls stop seeing sex as an asset plz,

TELL THEM!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by tosyne2much(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
roman001: i love 2b as solid as a rock while she is as fragile as an egg.one man's banana is another man's plantain chip.
u aint getting me right.. Am pretty sure u wrongly misinterpreted me.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by pickabeau1: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi: @ Pickabeau1
Hmmmmm, a pretty lady is easily forgiven. True. Diff strokes for diff folks sha. I admire ''appearances'' and get attracted occassionally. But its usually just a mere flinting phase which gets boring with time. Depth and character keeps me hooked
Making excuses for lapses from fellow male folks?...eku ise.

Gentle..? Oh yes! *tongue out*

See?... women also scope guys
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by adbokus(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm averse to it whn a gal finks cos she hs sm physical endowments the world begins and ends at her feet..ignored lyk otitan!!!...

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Homguy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
With your small thing? Na person wey go tear your V you dey look for, God go helep you find. grin grin
ChiFirstLady: Babe,this one annoys me.True talk abeg
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
gentledove: It annoys me when guys think every lady who appreciate them and laughs innocently is an easy prey to be f---ked

it sounds like a riddle when guys are too full of themselves to say sorry for any offence committed.

it is annoying when guys feel women are to be treated like trash - 'do the dishes, wash the clothes, cook and at night, lay down and let me Bleep you afterwards carry my baby and deliver then breastfeed - mind you, my food must be regular and my clothes must be washed' mentality.

it is strange when their family members hurt their wives and they still condemn the woman for whatever....

Men - it is funny when all they think of is sex, sex, sex. lol. You want to just be cuddled and phew, 'john thomas' is already rigid, ready for action and you wonder, boy, i just want you to cuddle me na, not f--k me. lolllssss.

Thank God i am a woman sha. lolssss

Hmmm..Gentledove..Ok comment loading..Btw...Gimme 1 minute.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Homguy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn: I think i shld comment on d topic of discussion nw. I hate it when girls get lazy in bed, getting tired after say 45mins. The most annoying is when they wont try out other styles bt wld rather stick 2 d missionary shit. Boring folks!
So on point. Nigerian girls and missionary are like siamese twins. Lazy things!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Miramee(f): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it wen guys pretend to love a girl just to hv sex wit her
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lorRhyMeZ: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it wen a guy innocently spends money on a girl n the girl starts think she dun catch mugu!

It happens to me a lot...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.