Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36017 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Sommey: When they are wrong and still want you to come aplolgise.
my brother its true you are right. One offended me like that ooo, still she doesnt want to come and apologise. She is still waiting for me to after her. Nonsense mentality!

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Danhumprey: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

grin its partially true natongue
If it's not completely true,it's NOT true!angry

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by zicoraads: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies think because I take u out to dinner then am tripping for you and u suddenly starts acting like u have found 'The one'
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by alex2242(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: I'm a guy, so i'm representing the guys. Here are some mentalities of ladies i hate.

1. Thinking every guy think about sex every now and then and nothing else

2. Thinking a guy is suppose to make the approach even when they are the one dying for him

3. Thinking any strange guy calling or approaching them is trying to woo them.

4. Thinking they can out-smart every guy judging from one of two successes.

5. Thinking they give 100times more in a relationship whilst they gave only sex which both parties mutually enjoyed.

6. Thinking every married man is prone to cheat on their wives.

7. Ladies with very big bosom and flat azz trying to feel among thinking all guys are fan of big bosom thus a compensation for flat azz.

8. Thinking their mobile phone is an answering machine while every guys own is a calling machine.

Let's see who wins this battle. This is just for fun. Oya guys top the list

@op d number 5 is very true
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by laprince(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1: ^^^^ I hate it when girls Keep pretending, that they don't want to chop our money. undecided

funny but its annoying.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Larrysky(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Its annoying when guys think they are doing u a favour by dating you maybe cos he has a ride or his wallet is heavy. Mehn! I just show u my fingers

9 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by sarutobie(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
hate is a strong word to use, I dislike females who think getting married is the answer to all their problems (even when the individual has a degree)...you see them on twitter and facebook writing more lamentation than the book of lamentations in the bible...your life does not revolve round a man for pete's sake!..it smacks of desperation and lack of self worth.

17 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn: joe u still dey here?
for your mind na james bond you be abi? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by millionboi(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
No3.very annoying,another 1 is wen i mek a move nd she strt actin as if she is virgin!bulshit

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by xynerise: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies think it is their right to be treated like a queen without reciprocating the preferential treatment.

I hate it when a guy arrogantly ask a girl on a date angry

8 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Whizzdom(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Sum girls behaves childish, dey always like to bossy, dey are also money lovers ......

Everyday na Brazilian hair
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by jericco1(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
OP you're a very wise fellow, you see the number 2 baffles me darn! I mean a girl likes a guy and maybe the guy doesn't notice, instead of the girl to approach him and say her mind, she won't and rather displaying some weird trait that's tantamount to stupidity, anyway the girls that go to their guy get the upper hand! Girls be wise most guys like puttin' em girls in dark: like moi tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Suresh08: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Larrysky: Its annoying when guys think they are doing u a favour by dating you maybe cos he has a ride or his wallet is heavy. Mehn! I just show u my fingers
really
u should be happy that kind of guy even have ur time..
I hate girls that are ungrateful

9 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by tochilastborn(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
I am Mr Ho-HA.

I hate it when guys think the prove of Love is Sex,while girls think its being their ATM.

Like seriously,i like doing things upside down.until we have both understood where we are going.

Girls make una change o.buh opportunity comes only once in decades.if una see Maga,abeg make una suck life comot 4rm im body,so that anywhere wey u go,dem go dey follow follow u eh
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
my eyes can see thru all clothings( including hijab ), I know if u got it lady, no need to flaunt it
oh! Wow! That's um weirdly impressive. May I suggest you render services to security agents instead, to help with the security challenges our beloved country is experiencing -instead of just using it on us? Just saying! No pressure. 0_o

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by nerodenero: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2014
I have never had to deal with that at all.Maybe I know how to play my cards well cool.It is so boring reading how guys get zoned into that territory angry.
evegran: Then invest in yourself and make yourself more desirable and you'd be wanted as a lover not a brother. smiley.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by zeepatoprick(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
I really hate it wen a girl breaks up with u simply bicos u don't av money and she denies and claims saying is not abt d money...

7 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by myspnigeria: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
None for real.....
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Danhumprey: If it's not completely true,it's NOT true!angry

you know the truth.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by muaa(f): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when guys think ladies dress/makeup jst to impress dem(guys)

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Omomehn: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: for your mind na james bond you be abi? Hahaha
Check my username guy. Ask chukwu who be omoMEHN
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Larrysky(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Suresh08:
really
u should be happy that kind of guy even have ur time..
I hate girls that are ungrateful
are you for real?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mykali(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Emmafrancis: When they expect you to know what their problems are without telling you. Like as if you are a magician or something

LOL. this is another one that irks me.

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
This is serious!!!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by carata62: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
lipsrsealed*Bossyness*whn d lady feels she qat egos

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
nerodenero: I have never had to deal with that at all.Maybe I know how to play my cards well cool.It is so boring reading how guys get zoned into that territory angry.
hmmm
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by nerodenero: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Time is precious smiley
evegran: I hate when guys feel cause a girl likes you or maybe just wants to hang with you- automatically means she wants your stick. Booo!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I can see that a lot girls have frustrated you because you can't understand them.
poor you. Try boys, you might be more succesful.
Olodo how you take pass English? Read the topic again - Mentality of Opposite sex you hate. I only listed ladies of your type guys hate and don't go close to because of their immaturity and poor mentality and not ladies who frustrate guys. If you are looking for such thread i will search for you so you kill yourself there. And i'll say i'm sorry if you fall under this category for you might remain single and married to your dull brain forever. Even divine intervention might not help you out. Fools! Olodo! If they can't make sensible contribution they look for who to put their frustration on.

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Richy4(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
I do not know about now but back then in Nigerian uni girls change assent a lot..
Some switch to British, some combined Columbia and igala assent just to please a guy. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn:
Check my username guy. Ask chukwu who be omoMEHN
hahaha....an abusite don catch me oooo. Wait, na public admin you do or accounting or business admin? Chukwu number dey for my other sim.
Chris na u be this?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Izzyizzie(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: i hate it wen guys think all girls wants to chop deir clean mouth......
Dats one of dose tinz u want 4rm a guy, be sincere wt yasef.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.