Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Wife Does Not Work!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Does Not Work!!! (1523 Views)

My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. / My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist / Because Your Wife "DOES NOT WORK"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Does Not Work!!! by olanrewajulolly(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
My Wife DOES NOT WORK!!!

Conversation between a Husband (H) and a Psychologist (P):

P: What do you do for a living Mr. Mohammed?

H: I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

P: Your Wife?

H: She doesn't work. She's a full Housewife only.

P: Who makes breakfast for your family in the morning?

H: My Wife, because she doesn't work.

P: At what time does your wife wake up for making breakfast?

H: She wakes up at around 5 am because she cleans the house first before making breakfast.

P: How do your kids go to school?

H: My wife takes them to school, because she doesn't work.

P: After taking your kids to school, what does she do?

H: She goes to the market, then goes back home for cooking and laundry. You know, she doesn't work.

P: In the evening, after you go back home from ,office, what do you do?

H: Take rest, because i'm tired due to all day works.

P: What does your wife do then?

H: She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals for me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids to bed.

Whom do you think works more, from the story above?.
The daily routines of your wives commence from early morning to late night That is called 'DOESN'T WORK'??!!

Yes, Being Housewives do not need Certificate of Study, even High Position, but their ROLE/PART is very important!...
Appreciate your wives. Because their sacrifices are uncountable.

This should be a reminder and reflection for all of us to understand and appreciate each others roles....
All about a WOMAN ....

When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

* When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.

* When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock....
Never hurt her or take her wrong or for granted...

Forward to every woman to make her smile and to every man to make him realize a woman's worth.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
+10000000000 likes.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by bennyrazz: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
I can see full House wives around the corner

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Stale undecided
Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by vikel2104: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Most wives work in an office called the HOME. It is an office where some men prefer to run away from.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Godmystrength: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Let him understand and appreciate me from yesterday till Jesus comes, I NO DEY DO HOUSEWIFE.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: Let him understand and appreciate me from yesterday till Jesus comes, I NO DEY DO HOUSEWIFE.

lool , calm down o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
What will you say for all the women who are doing all those and still go to work and maybe even earn and contribute more to the home than the husband?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by torchwave: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy: What will you say for all the women who are doing all those and still go to work and maybe even earn and contribute more to the home than the husband?
I can only call that one super wife and super mother. I really respect and admire women for their inbuilt reservoir of strength, courage, hardwork and sacrifice. They are unique and we know it.

The only problem is when such woman becomes prey to pride. Then things fall apart.
Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Godmystrength: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy: What will you say for all the women who are doing all those and still go to work and maybe even earn and contribute more to the home than the husband?
Well, what i have noticed is that whether a wife contributes financially or not, the care of the house is still her sole responsibility. When a wife is working and earning money, the husband expect that she ought to contribute without been told (any deviation from this makes her a selfish woman.)

I think it will also be nice if this same man would apply this same logic and know that when a wife is working and earning and supporting(financially) the home substantially, he ought to contribute/help with the house care so that the woman will not wear out in her prime. When a man wants to tell his wife to contribute financially, no need for rehearsals, he says it as it is but a woman is expected to thread with caution else she will be seen as disrespectful.

As for me, i will rather you keep your appreciation and just do the needful as agreed rather than you taking me for granted and thinking you can bribe me with appreciation and understanding.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Godmystrength: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
torchwave: I can only call that one super wife and super mother. I really respect and admire women for their inbuilt reservoir of strength, courage, hardwork and sacrifice. They are unique and we know it.

The only problem is when such woman becomes prey to pride. Then things fall apart.

You can only be proud if you think you are doing something that is out of the ordinary. But when couples are in partnership and you have already agreed on your roles and responsibility and you all are committed to it, there wont be need to be proud. Haven't you seen proud men, just because the wife is a stay at home mummy and the husband provides 100% financially?

And most times, what i see is not even pride but anger and frustration especially when the wife is doing all the above and the hubby is doing absolutely NOTHING (there are men like that)
Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by torchwave: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength:
Well, what i have noticed is that whether a wife contributes financially or not, the care of the house is still her sole responsibility. When a wife is working and earning money, the husband expect that she ought to contribute without been told (any deviation from this makes her a selfish woman.)

I think it will also be nice if this same man would apply this same logic and know that when a wife is working and earning and supporting(financially) the home substantially, he ought to contribute/help with the house care so that the woman will not wear out in her prime. When a man wants to tell his wife to contribute financially, no need for rehearsals, he says it as it is but a woman is expected to thread with caution else she will be seen as disrespectful.

As for me, i will rather you keep your appreciation and just do the needful as agreed rather than you taking me for granted and thinking you can bribe me with appreciation and understanding.
Jeez. Marital union is a contract to love and never abandon your partner in sickness and in health, in good and bad times. It is not a business contract as you make it out to be.

Any marriage built on any other foundation but selflessness is bound to expire in a short time. My opinion because selfless love is the greatest glue that holds couples together. Any other kind of glue like sex, beauty, money, position, etc will wear off in time but love will not.

Lol. My sermon is over. Apologies if I bored you to death there.
smiley
Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Godmystrength: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
torchwave: Jeez. Marital union is a contract to love and never abandon your partner in sickness and in health, in good and bad times. It is not a business contract as you make it out to be.

Any marriage built on any other foundation but selflessness is bound to expire in a short time. My opinion because selfless love is the greatest glue that holds couples together. Any other kind of glue like sex, beauty, money, position, etc will wear off in time but love will not.

Lol. My sermon is over. Apologies if I bored you to death there.
smiley
who talked about business contract here. Please point out where i make it out to be.

It is no longer selfless when one party is slaving away and trying to make marriage work and the other party is lazing away and frustrating your effort. or are you saying the wife should be the only one selfless? what kind of marriage is it. one selfless spouse and the other selfish spouse is just a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by torchwave: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: who talked about business contract here. Please point out where i make it out to be.

It is no longer selfless when one party is slaving away and trying to make marriage work and the other party is lazing away and frustrating your effort. or are you saying the wife should be the only one selfless? what kind of marriage is it. one selfless spouse and the other selfish spouse is just a disaster waiting to happen.
This gives the impression that you view marriage as a 50-50 contract...
note the bolded. It suggests do-your-own-I-do-mine attitude that characterizes business agreements.

In response to your post, it is sad to say but that is the ugly reality of life that one has to be the column of support in a marriage where one has collapsed if the marriage is to continue standing.

Where both columns collapse the marriage ends and the children become homeless in the sense that the shelter of affection and care they once enjoyed under their parents will disappear exposing them to the dangers of life. In other words, they bear the brunt of a broken home.

Yes, the woman or man has to sacrifice all to save the marriage for the sake of the children BUT they are not to put up with an abusive partner. In that case, they should seek separation, not divorce o.
Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Godmystrength: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
torchwave: This gives the impression that you view marriage as a 50-50 contract...
note the bolded. It suggests do-your-own-I-do-mine attitude that characterizes business agreements.

In response to your post, it is sad to say but that is the ugly reality of life that one has to be the column of support in a marriage where one has collapsed if the marriage is to continue standing.

Where both columns collapse the marriage ends and the children become homeless in the sense that the shelter of affection and care they once enjoyed under their parents will disappear exposing them to the dangers of life. In other words, they bear the brunt of a broken home.

Yes, the woman or man has to sacrifice all to save the marriage for the sake of the children BUT they are not to put up with an abusive partner. In that case, they should seek separation, not divorce o.
i don't have the zeal to argue front and back. i understand my own point of view. stop putting words in my mouth. You can't know me MORE than myself.
Re: My Wife Does Not Work!!! by Naavah(f): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Housewife koor, housewire ni. Na only my husbnd waka come abi

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Mum's House Document To Be With My Sister? / Help I Need A Psychologist In Ibadan / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.