Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help, Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, Lord. (376 Views)

Jesus is Lord / Who Is On The Lord’s Side? / How Do We Pray Over Meal: Bless This Food Oh Lord! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Lord. by overcomersfaith(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Beloved, the prayer theme before us is what you and I use regularly without regarding it as prayer, but from the message before us it is a powerful one that move God to action as soon it is uttered.

Yes, peradventure there is still needs before you and you don’t know what to do, just shoot this prayer to heaven and see what will happen. Even the faintest cry of it is heard by the Holy One of Israel.

Click here to read further http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Sorry: Why Is It A Hard Word For Most People? / Heal Me, Lord, And I Will Be Healed; / Spiritual Digest For The Day 16th Of August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.