Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo (7449 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Paul Okoye And Son Rock Matching Outfits / Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by berrylyn26: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Tonto Dikeh shared this photo on her Instagram page : http:///tonto-dikeh-and-her-maid-onyinye-rock-matching-outfit-photo/

Add C004C9B3F to join NaijaVibe BBM Channel
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2014
what stops you from posting it here? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Gooci(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2014
if i click, we go burylen26...ur nyash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2014
May I loose my head if I click on that link.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by angiemartinez(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
make una relax, na d pix be dis. ops u r busted

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Osarieme415(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Make she no corrupt dat girl ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by kingsilly(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
I guess dey are lesbian mate
#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Kellygold(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
How many people or even celebrity will wear same cloth with their maid not to talk of posing with them for the world to see.
poko you try joor.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by savvysabina: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
At least she tried. She knows that anytime she calls Onyinye her "maid" some people go nuts..it helps to keep her " relevant". She has at least affected that girl positively by encouraging her to go to school. Pls, visit www.madamsabi. for interesting and impactful articles.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by LajaLaba: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
She dey enjoy the gal lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
How is this our business??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by ITbomb(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
You sure say dis two no dey do silly things inside bedroom together
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Feranmicharles(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Osarieme415: Make she no corrupt dat girl ooo
already made
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by chuckdee4(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Which one of them is the maid there lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by JEITO: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
The maid is quite rigid; she is not yet used to the public image lipsrsealed

Pokolee the most trending celeb on NL
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by SpaceGoat: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
The girl still resemble mgbeke
See her hair and the way she is posing for pinshure
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by phransix147(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oga ati omo ishe... Dis na dia psychia uniform... Y dia legs be like dat?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Mayor21(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Come hold me mah click the link..osheriara!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Na their choice..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by dagentility(f): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dis her maid dont take style become celeb.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by dagentility(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dis her maid dont take style become celeb. Gud 4 her
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by Ladybluecash(f): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
berrylyn26: Tonto Dikeh shared this photo on her Instagram page : http:///tonto-dikeh-and-her-maid-onyinye-rock-matching-outfit-photo/

Add C004C9B3F to join NaijaVibe BBM Channel
. Mumu
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by hensben(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
SELENAqueensy: The girl still resemble mgbeke
See her hair and the way she is posing for pinshure
sweery use ur real pic on your pp, its been long i saw you, will you do that for me?

ps: i know guys will say i am falling my hand but its been long i saw her, so not my fault but nature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her ‘maid’ Onyinye Rock Matching Outfit | Photo by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:32am On Aug 01, 2014
hensben: sweery use ur real pic on your pp, its been long i saw you, will you do that for me?

ps: i know guys will say i am falling my hand but its been long i saw her, so not my fault but nature.

I will soon

(1) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola & Wife Omolara Mark 9th Wedding Anniversary / Davido Steals Wizkid Looks As He Rocks In Black Barrett, Who Rocked It Better? / If You Squeeze My Breast Like This - Female Blogger Writes , Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.