Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? (608 Views)

The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days / 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... / How To Delete A Topic You Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? by tejpot(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
I have thought of so many things, so many frontage bound topics, all on Nairaland. But to my amazement, when still trying to put ideas together, trying to cross the ' t' and doting the 'i', voila! You find your well thought out ideas playing on the FrontPage on Nairaland. The recent one, is about the recent surge in teen female suicide bombers in Northern Nigeria. I had the subject well prepared on. I was hoping to include societal oriented solutions and how to relate with women in the days of female suicide bombing. I did some research to see what motivates women for suicidal attacks. Only for my UC browser to wipe out all my intellectual efforts. I was totally disappointed at myself and in fact most especially my browser. 24 hours later my topic from another person was on the front page. I cannot cry oo. Am i the only one? Share yours if not
Re: How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Jeez!
See topic.
Last Bullet
The average age of Nairaland now is 12years.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? by tejpot(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Jeez!
See topic.
Last Bullet
The average age of Nairaland now is 12years.
Perhaps you are correct, that makes you one of those at the bottom of the range. Pure combination of Non sense strand! grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
tejpot:
That's so painful? Awwww!

Last bullet!

I AM NOT MAD AND YOU ARE NOT!
eh! You kids of nowadays! Just be careful.
I never collect salary plus plenty people owe me debt!
I was about to curse you to get electric shock before seeing ya post wey calm pass the 1st one.
Last Bullet
Just beware of my username!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? by tejpot(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
eh! You kids of nowadays! Just be careful.
I never collect salary plus plenty people owe me debt!
I was about to curse you to get electric shock before seeing ya post wey calm pass the 1st one.
Last Bullet
Just beware of my username!
May those who owe you remember TODAY!

LAST BULLET
Let your user name guide your utterances
Re: How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
tejpot:
May those who owe you remember TODAY!

LAST BULLET
Let your user name guide your utterances
Username doesn't matter on the internet.
What I post is non of your business!
I may be longd ick or deep- p ussy & be posting bible or quranic scriptures like a believer.
Last Bullet
I utter whatever suits who I m quoting!
You v conducted yourself & even prayed for me. It's well with you!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? by tejpot(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Username doesn't matter on the internet.
What I post is non of your business!
I may be longd ick or deep- p ussy & be posting bible or quranic scriptures like a believer.
Last Bullet
I utter whatever suits who I m quoting!
You v conducted yourself & even prayed for me. It's well with you!

Remain blessed! Enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (Reply)

Banks To Charge #65 On D Use Of ATM Card Of Other Banks. / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza / 2 Siblings Arrested After Being Caught Having Sexual Session In A Parking Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.