Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? (1072 Views)

Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? / Video Download: Olamide – Story For The Gods..full Video Here... / VIDEO: Olamide – Story For The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? by Akunyun(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Hey fellas.... last night I saw Olamide's post on fb via twitter talking about a video leak and even cursing who ever did it And later this morning I saw this song's video online.... could it be that it was leaked @ 1st? though he later wrote it on his page that fans should go and download it.

Re: Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? by onihaxy: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Then who leaked it?, I don't believe publicity stunts
Re: Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? by Akunyun(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
From my own perspective, I don't see this as one oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Beyoncé And Jay Z's Fashionable Daughter-blue Ivy Wears High Heel Shoe / Blessing Egbe Accuse Actresses Of Sleeping Their Way To The Top / Psquare Strike A Pose With Hulk Hogan (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.