Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama (6169 Views)

The Evolution Of The Nigerian Military In Its Fight Against Boko Haram. / Botswana Won Its Fight On The Aproval Of Gay\lesb Act / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by atlwireles: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
overhypedsteve: how typical our gallant brothers are in the dust and swamps of sambisa, the mountains of mambila now fighting to maintain the peace you now enjoy and just because some idiots in america sat behind the sit to make some bogous stats you re here giving it credence

The same Obama crowd, that spent days and weeks criticizing our troops for violating the rights of boko haram. grin grin The same ones supporting the APC demons with their, bringback the girls crap. But are preparing to withdraw the little to no help they provide with HIV, because we ban gay marriages. APC, demons will always find comfort in anything that brings Nigeria down. Their goal of an Islamic caliphate will always be a mirage to them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Demdem(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

My mama remains the biggest fool not to have aborted mine owambe conceived pregnancy.

Who doesn't know what ur ashawo mama subjected her body to before bringing out a curse like u fool.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by overhypedsteve(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders: The bloody bastard of a wh0re is yet to declare ISIS a terrorist organization because he keeps funding, arming and training them.

Obama may God punish you bastard!
they spent hell in iraq yet ISIS overan it with them in it, making claims that they dont want to get involve, if you dont want to get involved what are you doing in Iraq, if not for iran,syria and russia the whole of iraq would have been overun, where in this world have anybody decisively dealth with terrorism. You can only limit and manage it. The us has never won anywar against terrorism in all it tours, yet it daily mocks our indigenous struggle against it. Our boys are dying in sambisa yet this phools call them coward. The nigerian army boast of the bravest groundforce you could think of, were generals sit in the trench and get killed with recruits yet some phools who dey lay their blood for allow western press to badmouth them, the us came to nigeria and after condemning the army left without fulfilling its mission, why ddnt the us bring back your girls

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by blacksta(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol @ Obama insult.. The US have stated the obvious... It is now down for Nigerians to act...
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Who doesn't know what ur ashawo mama subjected her body to before bringing out a curse like u fool.

This thread is not about your paraga retailing pomo chewing multicolored sgt ibadan comfort woman to all aboki trailer drivers and iya obo to all agbereoes

cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why is it that Jonathanians have no capacity for confronting fact and reality when the failings of their messiah is under scrutiny? Disciples of David Koresh have nothing on Gejites. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

This thread is not about your paraga retailing pomo chewing multicolored sgt ibadan comfort woman to all aboki trailer drivers and iya obo to all agbereoes

cool

Above all, ur ashawo mama gave birth to a cursed bastard. Eod. grin
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

I know you are a halfcaste aboki boko from osun just like your jagabantic eBola Thiefnibu.

Go and fark your landlord's 5 yr old daughter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

I know you are a halfcaste aboki boko from osun just like your jagabantic eBola Thiefnibu.

Go and fark your landlord's 5 yr old daughter

Demdem:

Eod. grin
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Gbawe: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
blacksta: Lol @ Obama insult.. The US have stated the obvious... It is now down for Nigerians to act...

Amusing right? These brainwashed simpletons will insult and vilify just about anyone and anything they perceive to be against their failed messiah. Mumus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gbawe:

Amusing right? These brainwashed simpletons will insult and vilify just about anyone and anything they perceive to be against their failed messiah. Mumus.

They have stopped giving VISAs to Osunnites grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by aresa: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
CyberWolf: get lost mighty intellect...

America will know - Goodluck Jonathan (Professor of Animals and Zoos)

You see, even your useless president is smarter than you?
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by overhypedsteve(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gbawe:

i do not see any government as a messiah. It would be risky for anyone to tow that line. The president of the federal republic of nigeria is empowered by statutes that we all have come to accept as the grundnorm of this republic. I do not support the president in person as i do not know him in person. I support the government of the federal republic of nigeria and the statutes that ve empowered each arms of government(section4,5,6 of the 1999 constitution). I would be considered unpatriotic and probably phoolish if i do not support this government( even obama will call you a phool if he hears that you do not support the efforts of your government as a citizen) what other government do i have? I am not a US citizen and therefore i do not believe that the president of the united states knows more about my country than its government. The US went to iraq incapacitated the hiterto bouyant iraq Army(by spoon feeding it) by doing it job for it,the iraq army was able to overun iran,kuwait and almost saudiarabia during the days of hussein but how come years after a rust in the system as a result of inactivity(the us was there to do the job) a common terrorist organisation waged an unconventional battle against it and win, the us came into my country and kept on blaming the army,the president and everyone as if they expect every operational theater to be the same. Why didnt their fancy tech and descent gadget bring back the girls. Jonathan is clueless,jonathan is clueless why dont you travel abroad and let obama lead you. Since the government and organs of government of the federal republic of nigeria is not enough to serve you

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Lordlexyy: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

We know evil when we see or hear from it.

America and any idiotic teleprompted actor in the white house can not preach peace to the rest of the world.

You APC dunces here, should learn from El Rufai's punishments.

Shit eventually does go around and for you to think in the event that Boko Haram overwhelms this Nation as their brothers are doing in Iraq and Syria that you will get any special treatment for being an APC roach here on nairaland then you must be delusional.

Keep running your mouth like someone infected with an incurable disease when the truth is staring before you. You find fault with just about anyone who state the obvious. Is either you debunk the allegation Kerry made with facts or forever shut your loud mouth. Pdp rat!
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
blacksta: Lol @ Obama insult.. The US have stated the obvious... It is now down for Nigerians to act...
Assuming they did like you stated, how is what the Federal Govt of Nigeria failed to do any different from what the mighty American govt failed to do Afghanistan and Iraq? Has there over 10 years stay in Afghanistan routed al-queda? How long did it take them with all their sophistication to get Osama bin Laden? In what state did they leave Iraq?
Yes the FG may not have got it all right in the war against boko haram but do we need an America with their so many epic fails to taunt us? We have forgotten how they ran with their tails between their legs from Vietnam and other areas they have been chased out.
Back in their homeland, how have Obama and Kerry handled gun violence which has killed many Americans, enough of Obama's nonsense, he should just sit in his oval office and think of how to save the dying economy and dwindling influence of the US than poke nosing into other people's affairs.
If Nigeria has lost the war against boko haram the whole Borno State would have been over ran by now, Nigeria would have turned to a Somalia without a functional govt. No matter what the US says the FG is making progress and hopeful the end of boko haram is near.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by atlwireles: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
overhypedsteve: i do not see any government as a messiah. It would be risky for anyone to tow that line. The president of the federal republic of nigeria is empowered by statutes that we all have come to accept as the grundnorm of this republic. I do not support the president in person as i do not know him in person. I support the government of the federal republic of nigeria and the statutes that ve empowered each arms of government(section4,5,6 of the 1999 constitution). I would be considered unpatriotic and probably phoolish if i do not support this government( even obama will call you a phool if he hears that you do not support the efforts of your government as a citizen) what other government do i have? I am not a US citizen and therefore i do not believe that the president of the united states knows more about my country than its government. The US went to iraq incapacitated the hiterto bouyant iraq Army(by spoon feeding it) by doing it job for it,the iraq army was able to overun iran,kuwait and almost saudiarabia during the days of hussein but how come years after a rust in the system as a result of inactivity(the us was there to do the job) a common terrorist organisation waged an unconventional battle against it and win, the us came into my country and kept on blaming the army,the president and everyone as if they expect every operational theater to be the same. Why didnt their fancy tech and descent gadget bring back the girls. Jonathan is clueless,jonathan is clueless why dont you travel abroad and let obama lead you. Since the government and organs of government of the federal republic of nigeria is not enough to serve you

Gbam, 100000000 likes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: Keep running your mouth like someone infected with an incurable disease when the truth is staring before you. You find fault with just about anyone who state the obvious. Is either you debunk the allegation Kerry made with facts or forever shut your loud mouth. Pdp rat!

eyah... nah so e dey pain you

[img]http://media3./media/sumIcuGeVMDra/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by tit(f): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
kerry is always right!
Boko Haram has won.
Borno, Yobe are now under Sheik Shekau.
Nigerian Army should release all boko haram in their captivity.
They are prisoner of war. They were fighting for their town.
Once Sheik Shekau has captured Borno, you have to release all the prisoner you captured in Borno.

#ReleaseOurArmy
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
tit: kerry is always right!
Boko Haram has won.
Borno, Yobe are now under Sheik Shekau.
Nigerian Army should release all boko haram in their captivity.
They are prisoner of war. They were fighting for their town.
Once Sheik Shekau has captured Borno, you have to release all the prisoner you captured in Borno.

#ReleaseOurArmy

[img]http://media3./media/heytPwncElHOw/giphy.gif[/img]

awon wayray ti wa
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by tit(f): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

[img]http://media3./media/heytPwncElHOw/giphy.gif[/img]

awon wayray ti wa

you mad pass Charly boy.
How can old man like you be drinking milk?
You wan form aje-butter?
Werey!
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
tit:

you mad pass Charly boy.
How can old man like you be drinking milk?
You wan form aje-butter?
Werey!

make i know soak garri again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Lordlexyy: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Only incompetence give excuses or look for someone to blame for their failures. Just a state or two, yet trillions had gone down the drain with the situation getting messier. What better way can you recognise success or failure, but through one's actions.
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by atlwireles: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: Only incompetence give excuses or look for someone to blame for their failures. Just a state or two, yet trillions had gone down the drain with the situation getting messier. What better way can you recognise success or failure, but through one's actions.

are you talking about yourself/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by aresa: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
overhypedsteve: i do not see any government as a messiah. It would be risky for anyone to tow that line. The president of the federal republic of nigeria is empowered by statutes that we all have come to accept as the grundnorm of this republic. I do not support the president in person as i do not know him in person. I support the government of the federal republic of nigeria and the statutes that ve empowered each arms of government(section4,5,6 of the 1999 constitution). I would be considered unpatriotic and probably phoolish if i do not support this government( even obama will call you a phool if he hears that you do not support the efforts of your government as a citizen) what other government do i have? I am not a US citizen and therefore i do not believe that the president of the united states knows more about my country than its government. The US went to iraq incapacitated the hiterto bouyant iraq Army(by spoon feeding it) by doing it job for it,the iraq army was able to overun iran,kuwait and almost saudiarabia during the days of hussein but how come years after a rust in the system as a result of inactivity(the us was there to do the job) a common terrorist organisation waged an unconventional battle against it and win, the us came into my country and kept on blaming the army,the president and everyone as if they expect every operational theater to be the same. Why didnt their fancy tech and descent gadget bring back the girls. Jonathan is clueless,jonathan is clueless why dont you travel abroad and let obama lead you. Since the government and organs of government of the federal republic of nigeria is not enough to serve you

1. The fact that you dumb, incompetent and useless president couldn't control, protect and defend just 3 out of 36 states in Nigeria and also because he couldn't rescue the schools girls in his care terrorists and instead begged and invited kidnapped means we don't have to go to America to be led by America because America is already leading your mumu president.

2. The fact that your dumb, incompetent and useless president went all the way to America with your $1.5 million to hire Americans to tell you mumu Nigerians what to say, how to run your country and clean up his well deserved dirty image means we don't have to go to America to be led by America because America is already leading your mumu president.

3. The fact that America doesn't know more about your country, but your dumb, incompetent and useless president still begged and invited them to help rescue your school girls sounds kind of thoughtless and ridiculous and ultimately means we don't have to go to America to be led by America because America is already leading your mumu president.

The joke is on you and your mumu president...

Btw, it's the apex of gross idiocy and mental incompetence to base your safety and security on America's failure or successes in Iraq and elsewhere.

Nigerians didn't vote for Obama to be the president of Nigeria and protect them against terrorists, they voted for the Aso Rock clueless man. And our $6 billion defense budget doesn't' go to the Americans, it goes to our see Boko Haram and run useless military.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by overhypedsteve(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
aresa:

1. The fact that you dumb, incompetent and useless president couldn't control, protect and defend just 3 out of 36 states in Nigeria and also because he couldn't rescue the schools girls in his care terrorists and instead begged and invited kidnapped means we don't have to go to America to be led by America because America is already leading your mumu president.

2. The fact that your dumb, incompetent and useless president went all the way to America with your $1.5 million to hire Americans to tell you mumu Nigerians what to say, how to run your country and clean up his well deserved dirty image means we don't have to go to America to be led by America because America is already leading your mumu president.

3. The fact that America doesn't know more about your country, but your dumb, incompetent and useless president still begged and invited them to help rescue your school girls sounds kind of thoughtless and ridiculous and ultimately means we don't have to go to America to be led by America because America is already leading your mumu president.

Btw, it's the apex of gross idiocy and mental incompetence to base your safety and security on America's failure or successes in Iraq and elsewhere.
it would take time to educate you, and that time is what i do not have. I leave it be

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by aresa: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
overhypedsteve: it would take time to educate you, and that time is what i do not have. I leave it be

Shallow and ignorant people like you can not educate the educator. I just schooled you and turned your ignorant rubbish upside down hence your weak and bail out comeback..
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by greaterlove(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
God bless you brother.
I have said it before and I will continue to say it.
Goodluck Jonathan is the democratically elected president of Nigeria. His failures are our failures, his success is our success. The Nigerian army is our army its success and failures is our success and failures.
If we are tired of Goodluck we go to the polls and vote him out, I don't need a government that has been a failure in foreign relations to tell me how my government should be run.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by Emmaesty(f): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
whatlyf: it is #AmericaHasKnown
Oh....... Even better
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by overhypedsteve(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
aresa:

Nigerians didn't vote for Obama to be the president of Nigeria and protect them against terrorists, they voted for the Aso Rock clueless man. And our $6 billion defense budget doesn't' go to the Americans, it goes to our see Boko Haram and run useless military.
the fact that a gun totting terrorist is not presently holding a gun to your head is sign enough that some young men somewhere in the wasteland of sambisa,under the authority of the government are paying the noblest price(dying)of patritism.to buy the peace which you now phoolishly enjoy. Am i saying the government is no clueless by doing that no. I am saying you re free to dine in ignorance.
1, you call the federal government of nigeria clueless with so much ease that i hold certain degree of fear as to your sanity.
2. Goodluck ebele jonathan GCFR. In engaging in any deal without using the formal government agencies and formal protocols was not taking a governmental action and so therefore only a phool would call that an incompetent act of government( any law student taking admin law shld know that),
3. Any government in any nation when faced with terrorism that refuse to call for international support as terrorism is an international problem and it would be wise that an approach to it resolution is international.
NB: as per your educating me i am thankful for that you ve made enlightened me on the ignorance that has now infected your patriotism. You re still a nigerian and i advice that you sing to the national colours with your hand on your chest and make your vows to this nation and it government.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by aresa: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
overhypedsteve:

Goodluck ebele jonathan GCFR. In engaging in any deal without using the formal government agencies and formal protocols was not taking a governmental action and so therefore only a phool would call that an incompetent act of government( any law student taking admin law shld know that)

Any government in any nation when faced with terrorism that refuse to call for international support as terrorism is an international problem and it would be wise that an approach to it resolution is international.
NB: as per your educating me i am thankful for that you ve made enlightened me on the ignorance that has now infected your patriotism. You re still a nigerian and i advice that you sing to the national colours with your hand on your chest and make your vows to this nation and it government.

The US went to iraq incapacitated the hiterto bouyant iraq Army(by spoon feeding it) by doing it job for it,the iraq army was able to overun iran,kuwait and almost saudiarabia during the days of hussein but how come years after a rust in the system as a result of inactivity(the us was there to do the job) a common terrorist organisation waged an unconventional battle against it and win,

How do you reconcile your above quotes and the highlighted?

According to you, America did a terrible job in Iraq and ultimately failed, so why did your clueless president begged and invited the same Americans to help you in Nigeria?

Do you not see your own ignorance and contradictions? You can not in one breath lampoon the Americans as weak and incompetent while in another breath hail your president and justify his actions for inviting the same Americans you just ridiculed to help you fight BH and rescue your girls? Or you and your clueless president forgot that they failed in Iraq?

Is hiring the same Americans with our $1.5 million to clean up his well deserved dirty image seeking international corporation to fight terrorists too.?

That's the problem with you clueless people, you are always trying to have it both ways?

Go and educate your ignorant type with your upside down and thoughtless rubbish, they are all over NL and they need your help..
Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by eledacedar(f): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
abuayman: Will comment later when I eat finish. But for now, Obama, yhu and yhur NATO friends should take a look at yhur hand work in Iraq and LIbya

And in Egypt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Lost Its Fight Against Boko Haram - Obama by ba7man(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
APContherun:
Assuming they did like you stated, how is what the Federal Govt of Nigeria failed to do any different from what the mighty American govt failed to do Afghanistan and Iraq? Has there over 10 years stay in Afghanistan routed al-queda? How long did it take them with all their sophistication to get Osama bin Laden? In what state did they leave Iraq?
Yes the FG may not have got it all right in the war against boko haram but do we need an America with their so many epic fails to taunt us? We have forgotten how they ran with their tails between their legs from Vietnam and other areas they have been chased out.
Back in their homeland, how have Obama and Kerry handled gun violence which has killed many Americans, enough of Obama's nonsense, he should just sit in his oval office and think of how to save the dying economy and dwindling influence of the US than poke nosing into other people's affairs.
If Nigeria has lost the war against boko haram the whole Borno State would have been over ran by now, Nigeria would have turned to a Somalia without a functional govt. No matter what the US says the FG is making progress and hopeful the end of boko haram is near.
America travels thousands of kilometers to go battle terrorists in their own backyard (Iraq and Afghanistan).

Do you think a menace like Boko Haram will operate on American soil the way it occurs in Nigeria and Obama will only deny, ignore, condemn or blame the Republicans for the attack the way our GEJ does and ask for $1billion loan??

No one should use this point as an arguement again. Its void of logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Troops Fled Mubi; Investigation Now Underway / Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) / Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.