Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. (3894 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / What Stopped You From Running After Hitting? / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Am just wondering why some men with super-pretty wives still enjoy running around chasing oda gals. My boss is a typical example. Everyone in d company knows him as a chronic womaniser.

I and my coligs were shocked to d bones d oda day when a tall, fair, sexy and super cute lady walked into d office asking afta my boss who was in a meeting. She complained dat he wasnt picking his calls not knowing dat he left his two phones in d drawer of his desk.

She asked to wait for him and we obliged but we wanted to know who she was. We were shocked to d bones when she sed she was his wife. I mean dis was a lady I was almost going to hit on, at least for d fun of it. Wetin save me be say afta I don check out her as.s and bo.obs, I quickly took a look at her finger and saw dat she was married, so no go area for me.

When I went home dat night, I kept thinking, why do some men with some very pretty wives run afta oda girls? Abi na becos dem don see dem finish or is she no more attractive to them?

Me I neva marry oh, and I want marry very fine girl, but I don day fear oh, make I no follow day do dis bad tin oh.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Leyqute(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
*boiling hot water for lipton*

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
@op men are not always satisfy with what they have

2 Likes

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some men have "ojukokoro" but basically, i think it goes beyond her physical looks. Maybe she nags and the poor guy just wants fresh air

3 Likes

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by pasqal09: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
It doesn't end with beauty. There are may other factors that should be involved for a successful marriage.
Besides, being beautiful doesn't mean she knows how to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Cos men r neva simply insatiable. One of my married bf once told me dat man cannot live by bread alone meaning dey have to change meals every now nd den

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Tallesty1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
prettythicksme: @op men are not always satisfy with what they have
Can you do us a favour and say some men?

2 Likes

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
pasqal09: It doesn't end with beauty. There are may other factors that should be involved for a successful marriage.
Besides, being beautiful doesn't mean she knows how to do it.

Can't he teach her how to do it?

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by buJu234: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
by his nature he as right to more than one wives to keep him company sexually always in the home..

but these days u ladies has reduced it to one wife... now the hormones are acting so he has to look outside the home to be satisfied whether queen of england or Miss world is his wife or not.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by pasqal09: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Can't he teach her how to do it?
Sometimes, some women are just too stubborn to learn
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by mencade5(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
can we also know the reason why many ladies open their legs wide for every tom, deeek, and harry?tongue
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by feedthenation(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some guys are just wayward, they just want to dig every hole.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
@OP
even the most beautiful and sexy women in the world will eventually be a bore (ask Halle Berry). you will bang them all you want, left right and center, but after a few years/decades, the sexual chemistry will be gone. the spark will be all but gone and you will need something else to get your fire burning again. some men get bored out of mounting the same toto after 3months, others after 20yrs, but one thing is certain, you eventually get bored of it.

the catch is to add spices to your union, to reinvent yourself in the bedroom and also upgrade your skills and bedroom acrobatics, in order to desire that person longer...... but ultimately, even a sexy house girl would get your juices flowing harder than your wife.
it's called LIFE!

4 Likes

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by daveP(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
The spirit of lust is very POWERFUL!
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by johnstar(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: Cos men r neva simply insatiable. One of my married bf once told me dat man cannot live by bread alone meaning dey have to change meals every now nd den
one of ur married bf?? omg, so u r a used toy, choi..derisGod o
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: Cos men r neva simply insatiable. One of my married bf once told me dat man cannot live by bread alone meaning dey have to change meals every now nd den
I don't know why people love using that portion of the bible to justify their immoral act as though they can't understand .
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Blazinraj01(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmmn. Why not make the bread into toast, bread and butter, sandwich as they wish sad

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @OP
even the most beautiful and sexy women in the world will eventually be a bore (ask Halle Berry). you will bang them all you want, left right and center, but after a few years/decades, the sexual chemistry will be gone. the spark will be all but gone and you will need something else to get your fire burning again. some men get bored out of mounting the same toto after 3months, others after 20yrs, but one thing is certain, you eventually get bored of it.

the catch is to add spices to your union, to reinvent yourself in the bedroom and also upgrade your skills and bedroom acrobatics, in order to desire that person longer...... but ultimately, even a sexy house girl would get your juices flowing harder than with you wife.
it's called LIFE!

Dude! Dis is heavy. So ur sayong it is a law dat men wd eventually get tired of bleeping one poosy?

Chai! Diaris God oh!
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
obongproff:

Dude! Dis is heavy. So ur sayong it is a law dat men wd eventually get tired of bleeping one poosy?

Chai! Diaris God oh!

i am simply saying that it is HUMAN NATURE to get bored of mounting the same toto.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by sashash(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
prettythicksme: @op men are not always satisfy with what they have
not all men tho
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by oyihou: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2014

the catch is to add spices to your union, to reinvent yourself in the bedroom and also upgrade your skills and bedroom acrobatics, in order to desire that person longer...... but ultimately, even a sexy house girl would get your juices flowing harder than your wife.
it's called LIFE!

Wow. So your Daddy was tired of fucking your mummy's TOTO, you shall do same thing to your wife over and over again. So be it. grin

it's called LIFE!

Wow. So your Daddy was tired of fucking your mummy's TOTO, you shall do same thing to your wife over and over again. So be it.
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by oyihou: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014

it's called LIFE!

it's called LIFE!

Wow. So your Daddy was tired of fucking your mummy's TOTO, you shall do same thing to your wife over and over again. So be it. grin

it's called LIFE!

Wow. So your Daddy was tired of fucking your mummy's TOTO, you shall do same thing to your wife over and over again. So be it.

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by fruityjojo(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

i am simply saying that it is HUMAN NATURE to get bored of mounting the same toto.

Oh wow. So wah abt laying on your back for the rest of one's life for one dic'k/male organ to mount! I can only imagine how exhilarating & adrenaline-filled that is!

2 Likes

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
fruityjojo:
Oh wow. So wah abt laying on your back for the rest of one's life for one dic'k/male organ to mount! I can only imagine how exhilarating & adrenaline-filled that is!

Madam, are u implying dat u wd like to try out oda dikks for variety purposes?
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
obongproff: Am just wondering why some men with super-pretty wives still enjoy running around chasing oda gals. My boss is a typical example. Everyone in d company knows him as a chronic womaniser.

I and my coligs were shocked to d bones d oda day when a tall, fair, sexy and super cute lady walked into d office asking afta my boss who was in a meeting. She complained dat he wasnt picking his calls not knowing dat he left his two phones in d drawer of his desk.

She asked to wait for him and we obliged but we wanted to know who she was. We were shocked to d bones when she sed she was his wife. [size=13] I mean dis was a lady I was almost going to hit on, at least for d fun of it. Wetin save me be say afta I don check out her as.s and bo.obs, I quickly took a look at her finger and saw dat she was married, so no go area for me. [/size]

When I went home dat night, I kept thinking, why do some men with some very pretty wives run afta oda girls? Abi na becos dem don see dem finish or is she no more attractive to them?

Me I neva marry oh, and I want marry very fine girl, but I don day fear oh, make I no follow day do dis bad tin oh.

See as devil wan take punish your career...
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: can we also know the reason why many ladies open their legs wide for every tom, deeek, and harry?tongue

Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by fruityjojo(f): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
obongproff:

Madam, are u implying dat u wd like to try out oda dikks for variety purposes?
Oh Pls shut up! I only like to be quoted by smart/savvy minded peeps! People with something intelligent to say!

2 Likes

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by BoiledCorn: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Because he no dey tire. As me too no dey tyre

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
oyihou:

whether my dad, my granddad or my daughters future husbands......... the rule is the same! but if you want to fool yourself into thinking that a toto will remain sweet forever then be my guest.

fruityjojo:

this rule is good for MEN and WOMEN, the sad fact is that women will gladly be se.xually miserable for the rest of their lives (in the name of matrimony), while men just cant. we see/feel or need sex differently........ because we are different when it comes to sex.

1 Like

Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
fruityjojo:
Oh Pls shut up! I only like to be quoted by smart/savvy minded peeps! People with something intelligent to say!

Yes ma! Pls dont be vex. Mbok dont provoke. I no quote again oh! Mbok adiok uno fien oh!
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

whether my dad, my granddad or my daughters future husbands......... the rule is the same! but if you want to fool yourself into thinking that a toto will remain sweet forever then be my guest.

this rule is good for MEN and WOMEN, the sad fact is that women will gladly be se.xually miserable for the rest of their lives (in the name of matrimony), while men just cant. we see/feel or need sex differently........ because we are different when it comes to sex.

Bros ur a badt guy!

Howeva, I hav one more question. Our fore-fathers during d pre-colonial, did day also apply dis supposed 'one-toto-go-tire-you-with-time' rule? Are u rily saying dat ur grandpa and greatpa were bad guys too?
Re: Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
^^^^ back in the days, many had various concubines etc and the ones who didnt simply chose to be se.xually miserable because that was the way to go......but in today's day where you have booties and tittays in your face wherever you go, its TOO HARD (or at least MUCH HARDER) for a man to hold on.

now let us all be HONEST with ourselves: men walk down the street and bootiful/tittayful sexy women from the age of 18 (and sometimes even younger) have pants so tight you can see the coochie lips, the bootay is so define in them jeans that when she walks you would think she is nekkid, the top so tight the tittays want to pop out, and when you go clubbing (or just watch any music video) they twerk like the best po.rnstars in the industry......... then these same men will go home and settle for the dried out banged out old totos, and fallen slippers looking tittays, of the boring baby whales that they call their wives. how can these men not desire other women? how can they even enjoy this sorry sight?

and to make matters even worse, now many of these desperate younger women are now willingly selling themselves CHEAP to these older men for some change and BB phone. it is a lost cause for any woman who does not take good care of her outlook, does not turn herself into the freak that her husband desires or that does not want to compete with these hungry and desperate younger ones. the lucky ones are the ones who accept to become second/third or fourth wife in order to stay with their husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino / Big Yanshed Gals Shld Be Given A Separate Wing In Church, Pls See Why / What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.