Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. (3821 Views)

Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by rocgirl: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Seun: The importance of having a dog cannot be overemphasized here. Dogs are great danger alerters. Hamzat should have had one at the back seat of his car.
RIP to the dead.

Berem: This particular incompetent government we have self! How could that particular road be left untarred all this years?? **Obiagelli whispers into her ears**
Thanks Nnwane..
Okay that road was good,but why is it that El-rufai's sons don't use to hear word? Where was he coming from by that time of the day?
Hian..

Cleverly: I can bet with my lunch and dinner that the shoeless one and his PDP has a hand in this!

Obiagelli: This country needs change and i stand for it. We know who did this,only time will tell.

Idowuogbo: **Takes a long look at Hamzat's picture**
And he's such a cutie! Please,how can i get his BB pin and phone number??

AndyBlaze : **Sobs** Hamza,i will really miss you. You were the only real friend i had in this world. I remember how we ate from the same plate and travelled the world together....

Dozzybaba: Only one beggarly,nylon poo carrying onye ofe boy would have done this! Tunde Salam,why kill the boy while trying to steal his car..ehn?

Nnewi1stson: Too bad this young man had to die this early. He ought to have inhaled abit of GEJ's 'Fresh Air'..his life could have been saved.

Cramjones: While serving in the same government with Nasir,i never knew he was this accursed! I've told him times without number to wash his head with holy coconut,now it has come to this.
Rip Hamza
#El-Rufai on the brink!!
#He would die childless oo!!

Anago9010 Y.ibos..y.ibos! They never cease to amaze me with their flat heads! In a bid to remove the engine of the car,they crushed the poor boy to death..i know that ashapa slum dweller Dozie Roberts was among them!
Fvuked up dumb slowpoke from upper iweka.
Peace!

mencade5: I hope nothing happened to his deeek??

Idumuose: supporters of APC are at it again!APC cry babies! Whether Hamzat dies or not GEJ till 2019!

5.00 CGPA: IBO PEOPLE AND JONATHAN WANT TO SACTIFIES THE BOY SO THAT HE WILL WIN 2015!

Musiwa: This FCT is not in the map of Western Nigeria . It is another country. We use to tell your father.
Rest in peace.
President Musiwa(Western Nigeria)

Disclaimer: This comments are mere satires of the online personalities/handles that have them. Lets have fun....!
Please add yours,lol.
gringringrin

14 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Brb
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by suwailad(f): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2014
reading the reactions, i gave up on Humanity!

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Tobbie9(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
suwailad: reading the reactions, i gave up on Humanity!
Don't give up on humanity, give up on d mistake called Nigeria
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
LMAO!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by 175(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
hahahaha beremole
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by mencade5(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
*drops pot of palm oil stew from gas cooker*

hmmmm...rocgirl. You got this time.

As usual....

This is quite unfortunate, his deeek is now useless to his girlfriend. The annoying thing right now is that his girlfriend in a matter of days will start fvcking another dude's deeek.

Such is life
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by ibietela2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
berem: LMAO!!

grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
lol
op you are bad walahi
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by neena: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
LOL . grin

Chairman Gbawe nko?
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idumuose: "why I believe the guy committed suicide to curry sympathy for his Father El-Rufai"

But Op you be confirm clown grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
neena: LOL . grin

Chairman Gbawe nko?
hahahahaha!! I was about writing something on Chairman but I don't know how to write long epistles. lipsrsealed

@rocgirl,nice one you got there!

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Idumuose: "why I believe the guy committed suicide to curry sympathy for his Father El-Rufai"

Idumuose the confused conspiracy theorist. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by neena: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
berem: hahahahaha!! I was about writing something on Chairman but I don't know how to write long epistles. lipsrsealed
Exactly! grin

NgeneUkwenu: Idumuose: "why I believe the guy committed suicide to curry sympathy for his Father El-Rufai"
Lol. Se.un would have put it on fp.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na wa ooo...

op, you're a psychologist?

You got them gan!

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Kenai: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
To be honest, I did wonder how many bags of rice would be cooked during the funeral.
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thank God, my name was not mentioned!

Shalom!
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Musiwa : This fct is not in the map of Republic of Odua. It is another country. We use to tell your father.
Rest in peace.
President Musiwa.
gringringrin Op is this for real or you made it up?
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by idumuose(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2014

Are you sure it's not jonathan who killed d boy?
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
lol.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Berem :

This particular incompetent government we have self! How could that particular road be left untarred all this years?? **Obiagelli whispers into her ears**
Thanks Nnwane..
Okay that road was good,but why is it that El-rufai's sons don't use to hear word? Where was he coming from by that time of the day?
Hian..

this useless handle needs to be destroyed. even the mention of her name should be replaced with stupidity

14 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
da 2nd cud only have come frm such a local birdbrainer
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by shizzleStar: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Not a surprise at all some fools had to mention Jonathan and the PDP. Cursed bar.stards!
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
The foolishness of ediots like berem and cleverlystup1d are mind boggling

5 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by shizzleStar: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

this useless handle needs to be destroyed. even the mention of her name should be replaced with stupidity
well said bruv! well said.

9 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Nnewi1stSon: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
gringringrin
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
shizzleStar: Not a surprise at all some fools had to mention Jonathan and the PDP. Cursed bar.stards!
Some(or all) of those statements are made up depending on the online personality of the monikers mentioned there. The OP should have clearly stated it.
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by hayorbaami: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is very hilarious. Nice one Op.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: Some(or all) of those statements are made up depending on the online personality of the monikers mentioned there. The OP should have clearly stated it.

Some people are unteachable!

3 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by rocgirl: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
berem: hahahahaha!! I was about writing something on Chairman but I don't know how to write long epistles. lipsrsealed

Thanks.
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by Jakumo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Right Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon, The Grammar Meister Extraordinaire : It was with consternation, dismay, outrage, and a palpable heart-rending sense of inconsolable bereavement that I learned inter-alia on this sad and melancholy-infused day about the untimely transition of Mallam El Rufai's heir-apparent and son, into the boundless cosmic continuum of eternal suspended animation, during the course of an unfortunate, tragic and calamitous vehicular imbroglio which transpired in far away Abuja Nigeria.

May the Almighty Arbitrator of all Things Sanctimonious and The Grand Exalted Umpire of the Stratospheric Realm ensure that the departed soul is accorded a befitting welcome reception in consonance with a person of his standing, when he makes his final instrument approach and landing into the hallowed portals of The Great Beyond. Amen

15 Likes

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by rocgirl: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
hayorbaami: This is very hilarious. Nice one Op.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To National Assembly drama / Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account / President Obama Joins Olamide Back To Back Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.