Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 (12259 Views)

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Welcome to God's own state!
I am currently serving in Umuahia, Abia state and as well here to serve you. incase you have any question considering how to get to your destination or you wish to know whats up with the camping pattern they've got here, then feel free to ask me...

1 Like

Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Soskid(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
I only need money.****winks****

1 Like

Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Soskid: I only need money.****winks****
lolzz... Baba you be chief nah! A whole senior corper
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by holuwachemi(f): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have being posted to abia state o, pls where is address of the camp and how's the condition of the camp?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
am also posted 2 Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by osahonmk(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wow thats nice... was posted to abia upon all my runnzin to lag no worries sha... so hw is ervin like generally in abia...
Yask2guy: Welcome to God's own state!
I am currently serving in Umuahia, Abia state and as well here to serve you. incase you have any question considering how to get to your destination or you wish to know whats up with the camping pattern they've got here, then feel free to ask me...
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
osahonmk: Wow thats nice... was posted to abia upon all my runnzin to lag no worries sha... so hw is ervin like generally in abia...
Eeh yah!
Na so life dey ooo... You must surely reach where u are destined to reach!
Well Abia state is a nice place, they've got a nice camp with the necessary amenities such as water supply, power supply, toilets and bathrooms for ur comfort including on-time food supply. You will definitely enjoy the camping experience cos itz gonna be filled wif fun... So be ready to catch some fun!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
holuwachemi: I have being posted to abia state o, pls where is address of the camp and how's the condition of the camp?
The camp is at Umunna Bende LGA (1hr+ frm umuahia). Wherever you are coming from, itz either the bus takes you directly to the camp or drop you at umuahia. We'll be waiting for you at the car parks in umuahia to welcome you all.
On the hills of umunna Bende... Camp is gonna be filled with fun!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by chibuezecu(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
I welcome all BATCH B, 2014 corp members posted to ABIA state- God's own State
Soon, many of you will be in Umuahia-state capital, Aba-the Japan of Africa or Enyimba city, Ukwa-the oil region.
Although, many will be posted to Ohafia, Isialangwa, Umunneochi etc, however, I believe you all will have a course to testify.
Many of you will be in PHCH(TCN) in Alaoji-Ugwunagbor LGA, some will be at ECN etc.
Well, duo to time and space, you can contact me on 08093786217 or BB: 22925EC for assistance, information and camp life.

Remembe great Ariaria int market, Cementary cosmetics, Bakassi market
What of Shopping center-all in Aba-Enyimba city

Just contact CHIDEX now for all this.
Remember, 1st come, 1st serve.
Well, meet me on facebook for lots more.

Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register with this http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26610.
If successful, goverment will be paying them #50,000 monthly for 1yr.
Please don't neglect this. Help your friend, help our youths.
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by chibuezecu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Inbox me: 221925EC
holuwachemi: I have being posted to abia state o, pls where is address of the camp and how's the condition of the camp?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
ping me
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Gboliwe: 3:09am On Jul 31, 2014
chibuezecu: I welcome all BATCH B, 2014 corp members posted to ABIA state- God's own State
Soon, many of you will be in Umuahia-state capital, Aba-the Japan of Africa or Enyimba city, Ukwa-the oil region.
Although, many will be posted to Ohafia, Isialangwa, Umunneochi etc, however, I believe you all will have a course to testify.
Many of you will be in PHCH(TCN) in Alaoji-Ugwunagbor LGA, some will be at ECN etc.
Well, duo to time and space, you can contact me on 08093786217 or BB: 22925EC for assistance, information and camp life.

Remembe great Ariaria int market, Cementary cosmetics, Bakassi market-oh! Were you buy assulted shoes with just a damm.
What of Shopping center-a place for all your clthing materials all in Aba-Enyimba city

Just contact CHIDEX now for all this.
Remember, 1st come, 1st serve
But don't forget, you will definately do frong jump in camp ooooo on your 1st day with your backs on your head.
Well, meet me on facebook for lots more
LMAO @ Assulted shoes and Frong jump. This Nigerian graduate is a clown. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by osahonmk(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014
yeah u rite.....hehehehehe "FUN" that sounds very encouraging m already smilin..... studied elect/elect engineering is everybody gonna teach too... and where is ur ppa?.....once again tanks for the info...
Yask2guy: Eeh yah!
Na so life dey ooo... You must surely reach where u are destined to reach!
Well Abia state is a nice place, they've got a nice camp with the necessary amenities such as water supply, power supply, toilets and bathrooms for ur comfort including on-time food supply. You will definitely enjoy the camping experience cos itz gonna be filled wif fun... So be ready to catch some fun!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Yask2guy: The camp is at Umunna Bende LGA (1hr+ frm umuahia). Wherever you are coming from, itz either the bus takes you directly to the camp or drop you at umuahia. We'll be waiting for you at the car parks in umuahia to welcome you all.
On the hills of umunna Bende... Camp is gonna be filled with fun!
hw close is the camp to ph
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2014
osahonmk: yeah u rite.....hehehehehe "FUN" that sounds very encouraging m already smilin..... studied elect/elect engineering is everybody gonna teach too... and where is ur ppa?.....once again tanks for the info...
lolzzz... Well 80% serve in classrooms and ma ppa is ministry of public utilities and water resources in umuahia. You hav a higher chance not to teach sha, just make sure you join the i.t group on camp when volunteers are called for.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2014
zerray: hw close is the camp to ph
PH is close to umuahia and umuahia is just 1+ hrs to the camp.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2014
zerray: hw close is the camp to ph
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Yask2guy: PH is close to umuahia and umuahia is just 1+ hrs to the camp.
dt means 2hrs
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Yask2guy: PH is close to umuahia and umuahia is just 1+ hrs to the camp.
yask2guy my hommie u no dey see person abi!!!!!!!! foolish son!! How abia state
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2014
zerray: dt means 2hrs
within 2 to 3 hrs
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
adedeji65: yask2guy my hommie u no dey see person abi!!!!!!!! foolish son!! How abia state
foolish keh! Abia dey roll ooo... How ur syd? I neva decode ur identity sha ooo
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2014
Yask2guy: within 2 to 3 hrs
ok...
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by peleson: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2014
I don't like abia. Hw ifit be
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2014
posted to abia
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by kufrejames: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
from futo to abia camp hmmmm
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by peleson: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2014
How can somebody ghost it.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Senatorkelvo(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Am posted to Abia. pls hw many hours journey is Abia Camp from Lagos??. Also, can one get to camp early if one take-off from lagos on monday?. Pls Call or text me if u're posted to Abia, and would be going to Camp from lagos - 08036467038 -Kelvin
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Yask2guy: foolish keh! Abia dey roll ooo... How ur syd? I neva decode ur identity sha ooo
dydx
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
pls watsup with accommodation in abia state. what is the price range and also the amenities
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
adedeji65: dydx
see this ma baby sha... So na u dey wyne ur big broz? Hope u don buy all ur needed stuffs sha
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
zerray: pls watsup with accommodation in abia state. what is the price range and also the amenities
Accommodation varies with the local government... Umuahia north (i.e. State capital) varies from 38k (a room) - 80k (self contain). So your choice and capability will determine which one you go for.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yask2guy: Accommodation varies with the local government... Umuahia north (i.e. State capital) varies from 38k (a room) - 80k (self contain). So your choice and capability will determine which one you go for.
amenities nkoor,water nd light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Batch C 2014/2015 Passing Out Date! / NYSC: Is Kaduna A Good Place To Serve? / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.