Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Dominion: Fan Base - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dominion: Fan Base (6680 Views)

DOMINION Series Fan Thread / Vampire Diaries Fan Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Candygoshh:

How I wish u can choke on my name right now, That would teach u not to call my name in vain. Mtchewww
no matter what you say I wouldn't be angry cos am not made or cut out for that. I was just trying to make peace but obviously you ain't cut out for peace either. Am sorry for calling your name in vain. Happy Sunday.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Best course of action is to put her on the ignore list by not quoting her. Her mission is to derail this thread, and from the present state of things, it's working. Be smart, y'all.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Really enjoyed Michael's backstory and the fact that the character seems to be unraveling a little. Nothing's really going according to plan:

-Alex's mistrust,
-Becca's,
-the senate
-and the people of Vega.

Michael's done the things he thought was best but it seems like it's biting him in the ass.

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
mehn e be like saw I go join dis Dominion train just until supernatural returns in October... mk I start to d download sharp sharp
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
RayMcBlue: Really enjoyed Michael's backstory and the fact that the character seems to be unraveling a little. Nothing's really going according to plan:

-Alex's mistrust,
-Becca's,
-the senate
-and the people of Vega.

Michael's done the things he thought was best but it seems like it's biting him in the ass.
Exactly what the show needs!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
What is going on here. This moniker Isn't mine. Just saw it now registered august 2nd and I havnt bee the one replying here.

If u go through my post I would never insult anyone here, its a waste of time.

Where are the mods sef, shouldn't this imposter be banned. My picture n profile n signature.

To everyone, and op, this Isn't me oh. This I really scary, I haven't experienced something like this on nairaland. Ever!

Since I last replied parrotibaba telling him I orgave him, I had exited this thread only to find out after getting mentions to see that there's someone using candygoshh, instead of the normal Candygosh.

Seun needs to see this and do something before a crime is committed with my username n picture profile
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
penzino: no matter what yu say I wouldn't be angry cos am not made or cut out for that. I was just trying to make peace but obviously you ain't cut out for peace either. Am sorry for calling your name in vain. Happy Sunday.

Don't u get it, its not me, I would never insult someone , less their mother!

I can't explain what's going on. But whoever it is , its not even funny
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
candygosh: What is going on here. This moniker Isn't mine. Just saw it now registered august 2nd and I havnt bee the one replying here.

Where are the mods sef, shouldn't this imposter be banned. My picture n profile n signature.

To everyone, and op, this Isn't me oh. This I really scary, I haven't experienced something like this on nairaland. Ever!

Since I last replied parrotibaba telling him I orgave him, I had exited this thread only to find out after getting mentions to see that there's someone using candygoshh, instead of the normal Candygosh.

Seun needs to see this and do something before a crime is committed with my username n picture profile
This is serious....Report to the mods immediately! This ish seriously needs an explanation cuz anybody can be the next victim...
I even thought u got banned or something and decided to change monikers..If this is the case,this is Mr Seun's problem now...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
philfearon:
This is serious....Report to the mods immediately! This ish seriously needs an explanation cuz anybody can be the next victim...
I even thought u got banned or something and decided to change monikers..If this is the case,this is Mr Seun's problem now...

I have never gotten banned ever, not even for ten mins. The mods can see something like that and attest to it. I had been online but replying my thread n witches of east end. Nothing else. I just read through most times
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
candygosh:

I have never gotten banned ever, not even for ten mins. The mods can see something like that and attest to it. I had been online but replying my thread n witches of east end. Nothing else. I just read through most times
No problem anyway.....Your complaint will be treated by them accordingly I hope.....
Can't imagine same thing happening to my moniker oo...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
candygosh:

Don't u get it, its not me, I would never insult someone , less their mother!

I can't explain what's going on. But whoever it is , its not even funny
sorry I didn't realize what was going on, oga Seun please do something. Candygosh sorry! Just pm the mods
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
OMG! There are 2 identical candygosh accounts! WTF?! shocked

Someone must really hate you, @candygosh. You better know who your REAL friends are.

PS: Very glad I didn't rain curses on you when the impostor insulted my Mom. One of the smartest decisions I've ever made. Accept my sympathies, and sincerely I hope Seun will do the needful ASAP.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
...and u guys believe dis shii? undecided
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by prof800(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
candygosh: What is going on here. This moniker Isn't mine. Just saw it now registered august 2nd and I havnt bee the one replying here.

Use the 'report' button next time.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
RayMcBlue: OMG! There are 2 identical candygosh accounts! WTF?! shocked

Someone must really hate you, @candygosh. You better know who your REAL friends are.

PS: Very glad I didn't rain curses on you when the impostor insulted my Mom. One of the smart decisions I've ever made. Accept my sympathies, and sincerely I hope Seun would do the needful ASAP.

Funny, I don't have any enemies here. I don't thinkof anyone as my enemy. An I have got real friend not even on nl, out of nl.

So I can't really think of anyone capable of using a situation I saw as nothing to fake post.
Seun should just come n delete that profile cos it bears my picture.

Tag: seun
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
candygosh:

Funny, I don't have any enemies here. I don't thinkof anyone as my enemy. An I have got real friend not even on nl, out of nl.

So I can't really think of anyone capable of using a situation I saw as nothing to fake post.
Seun should just come n delete that profile cos it bears my picture.

Tag: seun

Such an expensive prank. Hope these doesn't become a trend.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
parrotibaba: ...and u guys believe dis shii? undecided

Believe whatever u will or want to. I'm not bothered
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
OMG! grin

The other moniker is viewing the thread right now!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
RayMcBlue: OMG! grin

The other moniker is viewing the thread right now!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Such an expensive prank. Hope these doesn't become a trend.
And using your replica moniker to praise Marvel comics and talk of how u made a turn and started Worshipping them Biblical God.....lol!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
philfearon:
And using your replica moniker to praise Marvel comics and talk of how u made a turn and started Worshipping them Biblical God.....lol!!

I'm afraid I didn't catch the joke. Elaborate?
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I'm afraid I didn't catch the joke. Elaborate?
I mean if it turns into a trend,someone might use Ur moniker or any other persons moniker to be doing exactly opposite of the things u do here on Nairaland...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
philfearon:
I mean if it turns into a trend,someone might use Ur moniker or any other persons moniker to be doing exactly opposite of the things u do here on Nairaland...
grin grin

I hope it doesn't come to that, cuz things will get really crazy then. We will have a situation where 2 identical monikers will be contradicting each other and confusing the heck out of everyone else. grin

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kai, that yeye candygoshh Don succeed in detailing this thread. Choi e no go work.. ......

Please someone tell me what Uriel is upto? What's her game? I want know Abeg. And does it mean that Gabriel minion for Vega Don brainwash him papa?
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nomski0(f): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2014
penzino: Kai, that yeye candygoshh Don succeed in detailing this thread. Choi e no go work.. ......

Please someone tell me what Uriel is upto? What's her game? I want know Abeg. And does it mean that Gabriel minion for Vega Don brainwash him papa?

I think Uriel has her own war to win and she's using both Gabriel and Micheal, that's why she's refusing to take sides.

She might side with whoever looks to be in the better position to eventually win just to further her selfish interests.

And yes, "Gabriel's minion" i.e William seems to have broken his father. But I'm hoping David manages to break free. I pitied him when he had to either shoot the lion or his son.
David is a very proud man with an enormous ego, I can't believe someone as lazy and love sick as his mumu son will just make him crack like that. angry

He should have killed William with that hammer. undecided

I like that the line between good and evil became hazy in this episode. Now we know Micheal is not a total saint, and I feel Gabriel's abandonment issues.

But seriously, when did Noma know Alex was the chosen one?
How did she not freak out about his tattoos in the shower scene?

And that conversion thingy that William does, how does inflicting pain in the stomach region automatically make you a Gabriel worshiper?! grin grin grin
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nomski0(f): 2:10am On Aug 05, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Dominion" is getting better and better. For the benefit of those that haven't seen Episode 6 and 7, I won't be posting any spoilers for now, except to say the show's living up to expectation indeed.

Showcase's hit shows, "Defiance" and "Continuum" are in for a long tasty battle ahead. Syfy's "Dominion" is not going away anytime soon.

I agree, but they need to reduce the CGI and increase the budget so we could get more angel fight scenes.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 5:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Nomski0:

I agree, but they need to reduce the CGI and increase the budget so we could get more angel fight scenes.

Amen to that. grin
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Nomski0:

I think Uriel has her own war to win and she's using both Gabriel and Micheal, that's why she's refusing to take sides.

She might side with whoever looks to be in the better position to eventually win just to further her selfish interests.

And yes, "Gabriel's minion" i.e William seems to have broken his father. But I'm hoping David manages to break free. I pitied him when he had to either shoot the lion or his son.
David is a very proud man with an enormous ego, I can't believe someone as lazy and love sick as his mumu son will just make him crack like that. angry

He should have killed William with that hammer. undecided

I like that the line between good and evil became hazy in this episode. Now we know Micheal is not a total saint, and I feel Gabriel's abandonment issues.

But seriously, when did Noma know Alex was the chosen one?
its either Michael told her while stationing her to protect Alex or that she knew cuz she is a higher angel..But I go with the former..

How did she not freak out about his tattoos in the shower scene?
Is she supposed to? She already knew and was just acting in accordance with Michaels orders..And her pretense is classic,isn't ?

And that conversion thingy that William does, how does inflicting pain in the stomach region automatically make you a Gabriel worshiper?! grin grin grin
I don't really know...Whatever that is...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Who else have watched the Episode8? Don't wanna bring on any spoilers,but this episode is really the most defining moment of this series..Things just turned really ugly!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
philfearon: Who else have watched the Episode8? Don't wanna bring on any spoilers,but this episode is really the most defining moment of this series..Things just turned really ugly!!
make I go download am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Nigerian On Air Personalities And Their Foreign Accents. / Yellow Fever Starring Nkem Owoh / The Entertainment Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.