Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate (1661 Views)

Who Is The Romancelander Male That Bashes Females For Turning Down His Advances / Bizarre! Countries Where Women Pay Exhorbitant Amount For Sex(male Prostitution) / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by mikanju: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
A counter thread, I suppose? undecided
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by dryakson(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Is this a counter thread?.... If yes then my sister/brother your point are lame

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: A counter thread, I suppose? undecided
So Sorry for any inconvenience. I don't know how the OP escaped our Rehab for YABA left.

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Greyworld: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
wu does no 12? Yur bf? Den he must rily av a repulsive smell....

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
embarassed I hate it when a girl is really nice to a guy and he thinks she's after "sontin"

pffttt

For Most Ladies, "Nice" is who they are. They don't know how to be any less.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by larj(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
uhhhh yawning!!!
See copy cat
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by hurricaneChris: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hahahahaha

See as I dey laff like a jackass in the office here grin grin.
When I saw the opposite thread on front page, I knew there would definitely be counter thread.

The bitter truth is that your points are lame!

But seriously, how did you know a guy has worn his boxer for 6months? shocked shocked
You have been undressing him on consecutive days for 6months? shocked

Aunty you must be really a hottie. grin

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1:
So Sorry for any inconvenience. I don't know how the OP escaped our Rehab for YABA left.
Ahn Ahn angry Ceasar

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
smh...so all u like and dislike is all bout sex ....ur vj must be wider dan river nile cos seriously u must av done so many men to think all dis.. undecided

na only u waka come
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by ideology(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: embarassed I hate it when a girl is really nice to a guy and he thinks she's after "sontin"

pffttt

For Most Ladies, "Nice" is who they are. They don't know how to be any less.
cool

It seems like a calling to some
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Ahn Ahn angry Ceasar

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

Let's derail this thread.. grin
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1:

Let's derail this thread.. grin
uhn, uhn.....we have a thread for that na.

But to a large extent.......in the world of most ladies, OP has spoken the truth

tongue
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
ideology:

It seems like a calling to some

cool grin

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
OP has spoken the truth

tongue

99% of what the OP was saying was all about SEX.
How do you know she's saying the truth
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by ojun50(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Go back and beg yr boyfriend and stop making noise here.
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1:

99% of what the OP was saying was all about SEX.
How do you know she's saying the truth
That's why I said, "in the world of most ladies"
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by jakiedudu(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when I find myself on the wrong thread. angry
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: That's why I said, "in the world of most ladies"

I removed that phrase because it's confusing. Now you brought it back In.
Sha, I don't want that grandma's look so Agreed - But This Op Self.. SMH..
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1:

I removed that phrase because it's confusing. Now you brought it back In.
Sha, I don't want that grandma's look so Agreed - But This Op Self.. SMH..

cheesy cheesy

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by mikanju: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin.; like your own sister

Bootybuttchic: smh...so all u like and dislike is all bout sex ....ur vj must be wider dan river nile cos seriously u must av done so many men to think all dis.. undecided

na only u waka come
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by mikanju: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Am a guy representing the females.I am not gay like you grin grin grin ;

ojun50: Go back and beg yr boyfriend and stop making noise here.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by ChiSun27(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: A counter thread, I suppose? undecided

R u askn? Na d trad 4 hia na.
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by mikanju: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin

Ceasar1:
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Asek1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikanju: grin grin cool tongue : 1.I hate it when guys have a small wee wee and want u to be a responsible girl and manage it

2.I hate it when guys with small wee wee console themself with d saying that size doesn't matter (common! Stop fooling us)

3.I hate it when guys think f*******g u hard and good will make u love them like mumu and loose ur sense of reasoning(some of us reason byond d**k)

4.I hate it when guys thinks nobody can f**k like dy do (there r many fishes in d ocean bro)

5.I hate it when guys think when they spend a few thousands on you they own you

6.I hate it when guys drink alomo and still wanna kiss with thesame stinking mouth.

7.I hate it when a guy is insecure

8.I hate it when guys think they can't be dumped by a lady just because they av slept with her (she can still dump ur Bottom dude)

9.I hate it when guys feel u must suck their 'd' just because they suck ur 'p' (who send ya msg)

10.I hate it when guys ask a lady to contribute to their house rent/date a lady they don't love cos of money (its so pathetic)

11.I hate it when guys feel u shld repay them with sex for evry good thing dy do.

12.I hate it when guys wears one boxers for six months

13.I hate it when guys feel d word am sorry shld do d magic when they will keep on repeating dsame thing...

Empty and baseless rants but. ai fear for that ya #12 o. For u to get mind date dat kain guy eh dat means a lot o cos na experience u use list all this things so.
See as your formings don make u expose yaself
Sori o
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by MizMyColi(f): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
ChiSun27:

R u askn? Na d trad 4 hia na.
I see..... cool
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by mikanju: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
:PAre u angry that you have been exposed? Pls try to wash ur boxers more often.

Asek1:
Empty and baseless rants but. ai fear for that ya #12 o. For u to get mind date dat kain guy eh dat means a lot o cos na experience u use list all this things so.
See as your formings don make u expose yaself
Sori o
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by GoodFaith: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikanju: grin grin cool tongue : 1.I hate it when guys have a small wee wee and want u to be a responsible girl and manage it

2.I hate it when guys with small wee wee console themself with d saying that size doesn't matter (common! Stop fooling us)

3.I hate it when guys think f*******g u hard and good will make u love them like mumu and loose ur sense of reasoning(some of us reason byond d**k)

4.I hate it when guys thinks nobody can f**k like dy do (there r many fishes in d ocean bro)

6.I hate it when guys drink alomo and still wanna kiss with thesame stinking mouth.

8.I hate it when guys think they can't be dumped by a lady just because they av slept with her (she can still dump ur Bottom dude)

9.I hate it when guys feel u must suck their 'd' just because they suck ur 'p' (who send ya msg)

10.I hate it when guys ask a lady to contribute to their house rent/date a lady they don't love cos of money (its so pathetic)

11.I hate it when guys feel u shld repay them with sex for evry good thing dy do.

13.I hate it when guys feel d word am sorry shld do d magic when they will keep on repeating dsame thing...
I hate a B? like you that have expectations from men
U want stuff from FREE
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Asek1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikanju: :PAre u angry that you have been exposed? Pls try to wash ur boxers more often.

I don't hv time to bandy words with u
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
what's there to hate or manage? tell him you want a big dikc and move on with your life

if a small wee wee man is consoling HIMSELF with that notion then how is that fooling YOU?!

you just confirmed that "some" of you ladies actually love us men like mumu and lose your damn minds because of good dikc. allelujah to the ladies who reason with good dikc on their mind!!!!

when a man is fukcing you and having you insult your whole family lineage because the dikc is so good, then at that particular moment, it certainly doesnt not matter how many fishes there are in the sea.

normally when you purchase something, it is YOURS. if you dont want to be viewed as property then STOP BEGGING and BUY YOUR OWN STUFF

some women are so ugly that only Alomo will give us the strength to even kiss you....... you better thank Alomo because without it, many of you ladies wouldnt even be kissed, let alone fukced

we men are dealing on a daily basis with women who are very difficult to understand....... so what you see as insecurity is in fact a "WTF?"

so long as we have mounted you and flipped you like a pancake (in the bedroom) then you can dump us all you want....... because we got what we came for.......... shiiiiit, some of us would even be relieved to leave, lol!

sucking dikc is your DUTY, you may rebel against the act but at the end of the day, sukcing dikc is in your DNA

if you do not contribute (when asked) then you will be fukced in the car, or simply watch as the guy eat while you starve

the concept of doing anything "nice" to you is because of the notion that sex is the reward. if it wasnt for the promise of sex, many of you suffering ladies would be on street corners to survive

if you lasted THAT LONG with that nasty aasss animal, then you are as nasty as he is

if some women are dumb enough to fall for that trick in 2014, then no wonder some men will use it
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by mikanju: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Honestly bro! I like your analysis.You are too muchgrin grin grin
[quote author=MRbrownJAY][/quote]
Re: Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate by Beennkumar(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? / Whatever You Think! / Is It Possible For One To Get Stuck While Making Love? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.