Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (125548 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2014
ibullem:

*open arms* u highly welcome dear.
No vex nothing dey fridge again. Guys empty everything during registration. *winks*
Welcome, i get gulder for her. *open eye*
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ifeadikanwanne: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
........And this is just the beginning of the disgrace for them..... Shey ebola made us not to camp, yet same ebola didn't deny you people to rally for your selfish and feeble reasons Wicked Generations!

Ok, here is the news

"The VIP stage carrying state governors, ministers and Pius Ayim Pius collapsed about two hours ago during a rally in Niger state organized by Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria, TAN. When the stage collapsed, the sound was so loud that many thought it was a bomb, leading to panic. Many people were injured."

I am calling out on TAN, Transformation Agenda of Nigeria.... The Deaf ears you gave to us will continue to mar you all including your candidates as far as God liveth.........Yes! Cos i still hurt for being denied such a life time opportunity accrued with wasted funds without any compensation of any kind

Developing Story

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ifeadikanwanne: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chineke!!!
See as this peeps are using us like we are nothing!
Even at the time i was getting tired cos already people are beginning to doubt i am a corper to go pick up my letter by 15th, i got a text right now believing you all did or will still get that is now 22nd of september!!! Omg!!! What am i not just doing right to have all this ills coming my way
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Greetings guys, been a while. Just got this message from "NYSC LAGOS". Did anyone else receive same? Please confirm if you did:

All 2014 Batch B Stream II Corps Members are to report to the NYSC Lagos secretariat at Surulere on Monday,22/09/14 to pick up there posting letters.Management
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Chineke!!!
Even at the time i was getting tired cos already people are beginning to doubt i am a corper to go pick up my letter by 15th, i got a text right now believing you all did or will still get that is now 22nd of september!!! Omg!!! What am i not just doing right to have all this ills coming my way

I'm not the only one who got it then.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ifeadikanwanne: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Chineke!!!

Like seriously my entire 3weeks spent at home doing nothing? It will never be well for you all you sons and daughters of deceit.... Democrazy yet they say is democracy......and Goodluck Jonathan shamelessly wants to rule us again? don't know if is to cry or continue to curse them as everything in me is down intoxicated and overwhelmed with anger... Bundle of riff-raffs***Heavy-Hiss***

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
I have been saying it for long that this guys called NYSC are jokers. Can u imagine no reason was stated as to why they change their mind from 15th to 22nd. Last last they will still do something that will eventually land them on the front page. Btw good evening
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotchez(f): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello house I got this msg from NYSC LAGOS "All 2014 Batch B Stream II Corps Members are to report to the NYSC Lagos secretariat at Surulere on Monday,22/09/14 to pick up there posting letters.Management". How many of una receive am too?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by spyme(f): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
dotchez: Hello house I got this msg from NYSC LAGOS "All 2014 Batch B Stream II Corps Members are to report to the NYSC Lagos secretariat at Surulere on Monday,22/09/14 to pick up there posting letters.Management". How many of una receive am too?

i feel as though dis stream 2 had been targeted for bad, first no camp, dem no gree pay us August allowee, stress of 3 weeks was squeezed into 1 week so dat most of us became ill after, no compensation despite d fact dat other stream 2 states received 5k for bicycle money yet we had half d money...now ppa leta day had been postponed...who knows, they may tell us to go and look for company on our own. i am prepared for anything sha
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
That also means we will be submitting our bank details on the 22nd. Or 15th?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotchez(f): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2014
spyme:

i feel as though dis stream 2 had been targeted for bad, first no camp, dem no gree pay us August allowee, stress of 3 weeks was squeezed into 1 week so dat most of us became ill after, no compensation despite d fact dat other stream 2 states received 5k for bicycle money yet we had half d money...now ppa leta day had been postponed...who knows, they may tell us to go and look for company on our own. i am prepared for anything sha
abi oh im juz tired. we all have to prepare for the worse! im hoping they pay us august allawee o
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 2:39am On Sep 14, 2014
spyme:

They pay them 5k Becos their journey is double. For some one who is been posted to gombe and has to do registration in benue before going back to gombe it's some how stressful, they need to double their money. We Lagos remain in Lagos
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by NecheBaby6: 5:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Gud morning all,hope u all slept well?
I also received D same message!!!
Does it mean we r no longer expected 2 gather @D secretariat on monday?
Bundle of confused pple calling demselves NYSC officials
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na wa ooo, though I haven't received any msg yet (hope am not d only one sha).... These pple wil not stop surprising me, dey r so indecisive... Any ways i b'liv everything happen for a reason.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
If anyone goes to the secretariat tomorrow and stuff is going down there, please do well to post it here. It's possible that they may have sent the message to some people in an attempt to split the crowd in two. I'm already getting tired of life here.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by spyme(f): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2014
2Pistols: If anyone goes to the secretariat tomorrow and stuff is going down there, please do well to post it here. It's possible that they may have sent the message to some people in an attempt to split the crowd in two. I'm already getting tired of life here.

i think u r rite... cos some pple didnt get the sms. so after dividing us into streams and denying us camp,they still wnt to ruin d only chance for us to be in one accord nd fellowship together... it is official, i wnt make friends with anyone throughout my nysc year sad
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2014
spyme:

i think u r rite... cos some pple didnt get the sms. so after dividing us into streams and denying us camp,they still wnt to ruin d only chance for us to be in one accord nd fellowship together... it is official, i wnt make friends with anyone throughout my nysc year sad

Na so......
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by aircom(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Hey guys sowie 4 d long leave of absence..NYSC ripped my heart 2 shreds last week after every corper at my ppa received letter of rejection from d organisation..reasons bin dey don't need our services 4 now.. still in shock hehehehe we were told to come to the secretariat today 4 reposting...make sure u guys re all on ur khaki trousers n white t-shirt yeah including d white shoes or jungle boots else..u won't be attended to..lookin forward to seein u guys
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by aircom(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Na wa o...just when I tot I was finally goin to see hisexcellencie in d flesh..prixxy...mannylex...n other guys nysc pulled anoda nasty stunt..dia is God o
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2014
aircom: Na wa o...just when I tot I was finally goin to see hisexcellencie in d flesh..prixxy...mannylex...n other guys nysc pulled anoda nasty stunt..dia is God o

Damn, that's bad. First they give u a very good PPA, now this.... Hopefully, u'll get a much better place... Please if you get to the secretariat and they are attending to some stream2 corpers, alert us here

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotman10(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2014
mikedimeji:
@ bold, that's the most important thing ooo, this one that NYSC said it's either government establishment or private sku me I tire ooo but God dey sha. Abeg will there be another break after collecting the posting letter or once we collect letter na to start work immediately?

please, does it mean that if u have a request letter from a private organisation like "HOTEL" they wount accept from you??please i need response to this question from anyone in the house...thanks
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotman10(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2014
please, does it mean that if u have a request letter from a private organisation like "HOTEL" they wount accept from you??please i need response to this question from anyone in the house...thanks
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by aircom(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Mannylex:

Damn, that's bad. First they give u a very good PPA, now this.... Hopefully, u'll get a much better place... Please if you get to the secretariat and they are attending to some stream2 corpers, alert us here

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

Am at the secretariat right nw..all stream 2 corpers that came 2day 4 ppa letters were told to return on the 22nd of september(nextweek)..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
aircom:
Am at the secretariat right nw..all stream 2 corpers that came 2day 4 ppa letters were told to return on the 22nd of september(nextweek)..

Thanks bro 4 d update.

I feel your pain. I pray u get something better today.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2014
aircom: Na wa o...just when I tot I was finally goin to see hisexcellencie in d flesh..prixxy...mannylex...n other guys nysc pulled anoda nasty stunt..dia is God o

no mind those pple. Their feem trick pass Jet li own.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2014
aircom:
Tanx dear!!! I was even abt going to d secretariat, atleast I can now save my tp....
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
aircom: Hey guys sowie 4 d long leave of absence..NYSC ripped my heart 2 shreds last week after every corper at my ppa received letter of rejection from d organisation..reasons bin dey don't need our services 4 now.. still in shock hehehehe we were told to come to the secretariat today 4 reposting...make sure u guys re all on ur khaki trousers n white t-shirt yeah including d white shoes or jungle boots else..u won't be attended to..lookin forward to seein u guys

That's bad man. Is it that NYSC just posts corpers randomly without finding out if an organisation needs their services or not. Tales of rejection at PPAs everywhere. Saw a thread here on nairaland about corpers that were posted to a playhouse. These are graduates for Christ's sake! From the post the playhouse even rejected some of them. Wishing you a better PPA bro.

P. S: Since you guys were rejected where they posted you, hope they would accept a request letter if you come with one? Cos I got one from a private organisation. It makes no sense to put us through getting a rejection letter and having to come back to them again. This one that they are rejecting Stream 1 corpers in some places, what hope for we the stream two guys. I hear some schools are even rejecting corpers if they already have the teachers that take the subjects you can handle. And they are saying they only accept request letters from organisations in certain areas. Any info on this?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by spyme(f): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Na so......

no vex with d grammar....na vexing cause am
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by spyme(f): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
SerPounce:

That's bad man. Is it that NYSC just posts corpers randomly without finding out if an organisation needs their services or not. Tales of rejection at PPAs everywhere. Saw a thread here on nairaland about corpers that were posted to a playhouse. These are graduates for Christ's sake! From the post the playhouse even rejected some of them. Wishing you a better PPA bro.

P. S: Since you guys were rejected where they posted you, hope they would accept a request letter if you come with one? Cos I got one from a private organisation. It makes no sense to put us through getting a rejection letter and having to come back to them again. This one that they are rejecting Stream 1 corpers in some places, what hope for we the stream two guys. I hear some schools are even rejecting corpers if they already have the teachers that take the subjects you can handle. And they are saying they only accept request letters from organisations in certain areas. Any info on this?

i was advised by a staff of nysc to look for ppa myself...am beginning to think i should heed
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2014
dotman10:

Well u can try ur lock, but my platoon coordinator told me ephatically that they won't post people to private organization that those that came with request letter from private organization will end up in skus, aside that's uncle called one of their official that he want me posted to a bank and the woman pleaded with him that dey don't post people to private organizations again that if he can get an private Sku close by. So u never know urs can work out
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
spyme:

i was advised by a staff of nysc to look for ppa myself...am beginning to think i should heed

Ok thanks. That's good news. I think that's better than waiting for them to post us, getting rejected and end up becoming a regular at their secretariat. If they end up posting one to a good place then one can decide between accepting their posting or going to where one was given a letter. Whichever one that is more favourable.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotman10(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
mikedimeji:
Well u can try ur lock, but my platoon coordinator told me ephatically that they won't post people to private organization that those that came with request letter from private organization will end up in skus, aside that's uncle called one of their official that he want me posted to a bank and the woman pleaded with him that dey don't post people to private organizations again that if he can get an private Sku close by. So u never know urs can work out

thank u so much....really appreciate ur response. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (98) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.