Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ladies Only: Cute Sexy Pictures Of Mr Universe 2014 From All D States & ABS Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Only: Cute Sexy Pictures Of Mr Universe 2014 From All D States & ABS Here (984 Views)

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Cute Sexy Pictures Of Mr Universe 2014 From All D States & ABS Here by bankywelinton: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
The 3rd season of Mr Universe Nigeria is here and these are the contestants who made it to the finals..The event holds in the 3rd of August at Bespoke Event Centre, Lekki...
Now checkout the hot dudes below ..Ladies..feel free to drool and pick your favourite

See photos of contestants from the other states HERE: http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/07/pictures-from-mr-universe-2014.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Begs Genevieve Nnaji, Denies Calling Her ‘eternally Single’ / Maheeda Again! My Mother-in-law Got Me A N*ked Modelling Job / You Need To See This! Miss Curves Butt Brazil Release Lingerie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.