Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (55141 Views)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Asek1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Giannakopoulos: did you even read the post or do you even know the meaning of quarantine,all dese copy and paste boys sef

Madam Sabinus, I hail o
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Asek1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
clemmonce: see yourself. did you read the article at all? why do you visit nairaland is it not to gain knowledge. smh

Sheet happenz...
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Asek1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
continentalceo:

I know you don't understand written english but I think what the OP meant was that the man no get Ebola Virus

You understand written english yet you still go ahead to "Think" the op meant "the man no get Ebola Virus" bla bla bla...
I can see your well written english. Kudos!
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Asek1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
smileandlove: quarantine who? The man was tested and was cleared, and people are clicking 'likes'. Did you people read/understand what was written up there?.
Madam no jealous my 'likes' o
Even prof dey make mistake. Learning is a process
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by ElFenomeno1: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Asek1:
So because you pointed out a correction means you have to go ahead and call me names
I vomited abi? Ok but pls mister, kindly check yourself before checking others cos u reek of immaturity. Nuff said!

STFU you silly runt!
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by continentalceo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Asek1:
You understand written english yet you still go ahead to "Think" the op meant "the man no get Ebola Virus" bla bla bla...
I can see your well written english. Kudos!
Why u dey boil nah? Relax jor! Nor let Bird shit fall for ur eye...just joking man, take a chill pill!
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by ChynoBEATS: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Buh wait O .... Can we get it from Money with Traces Of Infected sweat in.it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.